Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,120 members, 7,807,388 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

Player Rating - Nigeria Vs Zambia - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Player Rating - Nigeria Vs Zambia (14219 Views)

Egypt Vs Nigeria: Player Rating / Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Egypt / Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Swaziland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Player Rating - Nigeria Vs Zambia by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 25, 2013
Re: Player Rating - Nigeria Vs Zambia by Fiawest(m): 7:28pm On Jan 25, 2013
I will rate d Coach Keshi 1....he has never qualify for d knock out stage as a Coach both in Mali n Togo.So what do we expect frm Big Boss
Re: Player Rating - Nigeria Vs Zambia by abdulkayus(m): 7:29pm On Jan 25, 2013
Jarus, i think Enyeama deserve a rating of 7 cos dat guy realy tried alot. Ahmed Musa should be 1 or 2 cos i never c any tangible tin dat d guy do on d field, passes... Error, control... Error, shot...error. Dat Musa realy 4uk up big time.
Re: Player Rating - Nigeria Vs Zambia by theplanmaker: 7:30pm On Jan 25, 2013
A typical nigeria performance. Wat du expect frm a team dat has a pedigree for floping at d big moment. Keshi wud not need Tb Joshua to tel him dat he ll b sacked as soon as he arrives after d group stage
Re: Player Rating - Nigeria Vs Zambia by hakunamatata1: 7:31pm On Jan 25, 2013
Stephen Keshi- 1.5
this guy is just arrogant & unthinking
Onazi has shown to be a box-to-box player.
y not use him as a CAM?
& y didnt we come with Joel Obi @ least?

2 Likes

Re: Player Rating - Nigeria Vs Zambia by vislabraye(m): 7:32pm On Jan 25, 2013
The coaching crew was thrash. What was Musa still doing in the pitch when you had Uche on the bench?
The coach made a big error from the onset by not inviting our regulars. Even the sub, Ideye was absent through out the game.
Re: Player Rating - Nigeria Vs Zambia by JideTheBlogger(m): 7:32pm On Jan 25, 2013
eedreez505: AHMED MUSA NEEDS TO CUT OFF HIS TAINTED HAIRS ASAP. HIS PERFORMANCE HAS BEEN BELOW PAR.

woo, I don't want to see him start the next match
Re: Player Rating - Nigeria Vs Zambia by otokx(m): 7:33pm On Jan 25, 2013
we did not take our best to the nations cup, this is our reward for wrong decisions.
Re: Player Rating - Nigeria Vs Zambia by DrummaBoy(m): 7:34pm On Jan 25, 2013
jarus
the
Nigerian boy did better tonight but Musa was a failure. to think that
this guy was d person Keshi substituted Osaze for is simply
unpardonable. Not using Yobo was excellent decision and the fact that
they played better today show that they will reliably do better against Ethiopia
and so d hope of qualifying is still ON!

1 Like

Re: Player Rating - Nigeria Vs Zambia by theripper: 7:34pm On Jan 25, 2013
hollandis:
What is the use of having a striker who converts 1 out of 10 chances .If he is the best player in that match according to you then i weep for Nigeria football

U better continue to watch "Ice loves coco" and" Opening act". Even d goal emenike score na half chance, torres for still miss am. Which other chance he get?

4 Likes

Re: Player Rating - Nigeria Vs Zambia by OmoEziokwu: 7:37pm On Jan 25, 2013
hollandis:
What is the use of having a striker who converts 1 out of 10 chances .If he is the best player in that match according to you then i weep for Nigeria football

You obviously didn't watch the game properly.

1 Like

Re: Player Rating - Nigeria Vs Zambia by vislabraye(m): 7:37pm On Jan 25, 2013
hakuna matata: Stephen Keshi- 1.5
this guy is just arrogant & unthinking
Onazi has shown to be a box-to-box player.
y not use him as a CAM?
& y didnt we come with Joel Obi @ least?

That's what I was asking. Joel Obi should have been there. Osaze might just be right afterall.

1 Like

Re: Player Rating - Nigeria Vs Zambia by bisi16(m): 7:38pm On Jan 25, 2013
Thank God I didn't waste my tym watchn..
Re: Player Rating - Nigeria Vs Zambia by tonmandy(m): 7:38pm On Jan 25, 2013
DID NIGERIA SUPER EAGLES PLAY TODAY? Nawaao. AM HAPPY FOR NOT SUPPORTING DEM. BUNCH OF AMATEURS INCLUDING THE SO CALLED COACH.
Re: Player Rating - Nigeria Vs Zambia by danniekute(m): 7:41pm On Jan 25, 2013
andyanders:

The truth. Mikel should have been 1 considering the fact that he lost such a penalty.
wetin dey worry una sef? because of a penalty miss in prelims.u want to cut of hs head.wot did u do to pple dat missed a final kick dat eventually made dem lose d trophy?

1 Like

Re: Player Rating - Nigeria Vs Zambia by julioralph(m): 7:45pm On Jan 25, 2013
apart from not having a good penalty taker like TT, we also lack quality free kick takers, like Sone Aluko of hull city.
Re: Player Rating - Nigeria Vs Zambia by philipstanley(m): 7:49pm On Jan 25, 2013
From wat i saw in 2day's match, it a clear prove dat we can nt play the final game of AFCON
Re: Player Rating - Nigeria Vs Zambia by try69: 7:51pm On Jan 25, 2013
That dude omeruo should get a 7..I wonder why yobo should be considered to a talent chelsea would love to nuture..good one boy

1 Like

Re: Player Rating - Nigeria Vs Zambia by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 25, 2013
vanstanzy: I am disappointed in the Super 'chickens'.

God go punish u if u call dem chickens again. Na una bad bella de cause all these late minute misfortune for d Eagles.

5 Likes

Re: Player Rating - Nigeria Vs Zambia by Stalemate(m): 8:15pm On Jan 25, 2013
toluxa1:

Well, I have never seen his lose a penalty before.
But you've seen him lose it now
Re: Player Rating - Nigeria Vs Zambia by katch1(m): 8:17pm On Jan 25, 2013
++
Re: Player Rating - Nigeria Vs Zambia by Dede1(m): 8:31pm On Jan 25, 2013
I never expected anything better from Nigeria though. However, players with jersey numbers 7 and 20 have no business on the super chicken’s team. In addition, player with jersey number 11 seemed to be on the practice pitch.

I have never seen a Nigerian team that lacked coordinated style of football such as this team. It is a mirror image of Nigeria.
Re: Player Rating - Nigeria Vs Zambia by watchindelta(m): 8:35pm On Jan 25, 2013
beg e the problem is mr big boss jor. Instead of put uche, the boss stil continuied useing musa wey they fvckup, boss no get experiece jor, boss plus NFF equal to failure jor.
Re: Player Rating - Nigeria Vs Zambia by myners007: 8:35pm On Jan 25, 2013
HEY STOP RANTING UR GIBBERISHM REMEMBER PROPHET TB JOSHUA CAUTIONED KESHI AGAINST LATE EQUALISER YET YOU DOUBTING DIM WITTED CHAPS DOUBTED. BE WISE
Re: Player Rating - Nigeria Vs Zambia by goldfish80(m): 8:44pm On Jan 25, 2013
hollandis:
Of all the replies I've seen, its obvious nobody agrees with the poo υ wrote. I guess υ shld goto a lonely bench απϑ eat ur humble pie

1 Like

Re: Player Rating - Nigeria Vs Zambia by Teegreat(m): 8:46pm On Jan 25, 2013
hollandis:
A player who was heavily marked by 3 standby defenders. No clear chance was given to him in that game.

1 Like

Re: Player Rating - Nigeria Vs Zambia by Gbenge77(m): 8:58pm On Jan 25, 2013
A little bit of sarcasm will not hurt,considering the lackluster,apathetic display by the eagles.Boisterous,inventive ,and unplayable,Emenike emerges with his head held high.Yes,the manager deserves some reprimand for leaving his substitutions too late,that proving to be his greatest undoing.
Re: Player Rating - Nigeria Vs Zambia by MrTAnonymous(m): 9:01pm On Jan 25, 2013
toluxa1:

Well, I have never seen his lose a penalty before.
me too
Re: Player Rating - Nigeria Vs Zambia by muyiwah666(m): 9:02pm On Jan 25, 2013
HABA...THAT YOUNG MAN ONAZI DESERVE MORE THAN 5...I WAS REALLY SURPRISED THAT THE GUY COULD BE SO CONFIDENT TODAY...HE DIDN'T CAUSE D PENALTY...IN FACT HE DID NOT PANIC AND HARDLY TOUCHED THE GUY... HE MADE SOME OVERLAPPING AND CROSSES...I WILL RATE HIM 7 AND MIKEL TOO
Re: Player Rating - Nigeria Vs Zambia by MAYOWAAK: 9:04pm On Jan 25, 2013
**Would be tomorrow Newspapers headlines**

"Tinubu and Buhari call Referee to officiate against Nigeria to dent Govt image" ~Olisa Metuh

"No! ¶ did not call anybody, the goodluck as implied by the President's name didn't work for the boys"~Tinubu replies Metuh

"Check if truly "the brown Envelop" arranged for the Referee was delivered"~NFA queries Steven Keshi
Re: Player Rating - Nigeria Vs Zambia by andyanders: 9:05pm On Jan 25, 2013
Keshi is just trash.He should just resign and stop telling us that he is building a team.
Re: Player Rating - Nigeria Vs Zambia by sunstyle(m): 9:07pm On Jan 25, 2013
[quote
author=hollandis]
What is the use of having a striker who converts 1 out of 10 chances .If
he is the best player in that match according to you then i weep for
Nigeria football[/quote] u think say football na food. person wey play well make we praise d person. u dat u r at home dat u cannot kick ordinary goat shit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I’m Still Open To Super Eagles Call Up – Obafemi Martins Tells Rohr / Six Nigerian Wrestlers Set For 2017 World Championships In Paris / Tennis: US Open 2009

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.