Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,939 members, 7,806,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

K Solo Talks About His Alleged Son With A Strange Woman Kike - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / K Solo Talks About His Alleged Son With A Strange Woman Kike (845 Views)

Frank Edoho's Son With Wife Sandra Is A Big Boy Now / Martin Luther King's Son With Igbinedion, Obasanjo & Soyinka In Benin (Photo) / Jim Iyke On His Alleged 11-Year-Old Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

K Solo Talks About His Alleged Son With A Strange Woman Kike by LailaIkeji1: 11:38pm On Jan 25, 2013
In his words:

I will like to talk about the issue that made me a devil to some fans and friends.

There's really not much to say, but I'm a human being, so I am entitled to have my own emotions and issues.

But people should learn to mind their business. Bankers and other professionals go for divorce, but you will never see it on the pages of the newspapers.

And they also marry, but men should marry a woman who will aide greatness and success to their career.

Like you all know that I have maintained a cool key until the strange woman arrived in my world and tried all she could physically and spiritually to collapse my empire.

But any foundation not put by God will fall, with this I double believe God built my foundation.

So in all she's my past and the son she says she has for me will surely one day maybe even 20 year from now will find his Father but sad he might be in second class due to his Mother's Lifestyle.

Yet Let people keep talking while k-solo continue to make money.

As far as I'm concerned, Nigeria has bigger problems that we all need to focus on.

We have issues of oil, flood, kidnapping, Boko Haram and all that.

We have the Niger Delta and amnesty issues to deal with. I'm surprised people are still busy talking about whose home is breaking up and whose home is not breaking up.

As far as I'm concerned, I'm living my life happily. Am sure her son is happy where ever he is.

Life is about ups and downs.

People get married and divorce for reasons best known to them, so people should celebrate the main reason they knew the name K-SOLO.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2013/01/k-solo-talks-about-his-alleged-son-with.html
Re: K Solo Talks About His Alleged Son With A Strange Woman Kike by seriousspy: 12:59am On Jan 26, 2013
shocked Ha! This is serious business o! Physically and spiritually ke?? Abi na hit and run?? Lol grin.

But seriously d grammar for dis man disclaimer ehn...
Re: K Solo Talks About His Alleged Son With A Strange Woman Kike by TableLeg(m): 1:00am On Jan 26, 2013
Who the flying hell is KSolo?!

(1) (Reply)

Lynxx: Ladies Leave Shirts, Panties And Bras Outside My Door / Is It True That Pete Edochie Is Dead?? / Change Of Name Snoop Dogg To Snoop Lion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.