Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,352 members, 7,800,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

Camphiphop New Hiphop Movement In Niaja For All - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Camphiphop New Hiphop Movement In Niaja For All (558 Views)

Us Based Hiphop Artist Interested In Networking/ Collaborating With Naija Artist / I Need A Good Studio For My Hiphop /r&b Thing / Fruity Loops Rap Beats /hiphop Instrumental Maker .free Download.thank Me Later (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Camphiphop New Hiphop Movement In Niaja For All by manchiled: 12:03am On Jan 26, 2013
CAMP HIP HOP, is a movement whereby all elements and participant of culture ( such as Hip Hop Djs, Dancers, Rappers, Graffiti artist, Beat Boxers and Song writers.) unites under one umbrella to establish a convention in the name of music. our mission and aims is to broaden the hip hop music in Nigeria and giving mainly all unsigned artist a chance to promote themselves aqua ire experience and enhance their prowess and understanding of what they do as hip hop banner holders. our dream it to see many artist as possible come out successful through the movement getting record deals and take over the industry.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

!!Public Announcement-Upcoming Artist Be Part Of Goldfingah Alaba Mixtape Vol.2 / I Want To Learn How To Create Beats And Do Music. / Digital Distribution Deal For All Artists!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.