Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,527 members, 7,801,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

For Effective Family Happiness And Peace, By Funke Adejumo(a MUST READ) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / For Effective Family Happiness And Peace, By Funke Adejumo(a MUST READ) (3581 Views)

Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? / All In One Pack For Family Happiness / Rest In Peace Vivianc. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For Effective Family Happiness And Peace, By Funke Adejumo(a MUST READ) by spywareczar(m): 7:51am On Jan 26, 2013
THE MAN:
1. You must provide for your wife. Don't allow your wife to provide for you.
2. Marriage is for two advanced forgivers. Don't allow grudges to build up, they create walls
3. Prevent evil from happening to your wife. Prevent people from taking your wife for a ride
4. Permit your wife to shine. Give her some place and space. Make her feel important
5. When last did you open the door for your wife? It is not about culture, it is about honour
6. Be kind to your wife. Grow as a man. Provide for her. You can not react to every thing as a man
7. Your greatest honour as a man is in your home

THE WOMAN:
1. Don't marry a man because of what he drivesbut what drives him
2. Seduce your husband. Don't always allow your husband to ask for sex. As a woman your under wear should match
3. You must be a different woman to your husband every time. Be creative. Don't be predictable. Give him what he wants.
4. Everyone woman has an influence. If you lose influence over your husband you have lost womanhood
5. You must learn to synchronise with your husband. Be part of his plans
6. Don't have too many children. Sex is not all about making children. Dress to please your husband
7. Don't fix time to have sex with your husband.When a man is sexually satisfied he is emotionally stable
8. As a woman you should invest in yourself spiritually so you can adequately support him. Build yourself as a prayer warrior so that you will not be forced to pray at the end of your life.
# Rev Funke Adejumo.
Re: For Effective Family Happiness And Peace, By Funke Adejumo(a MUST READ) by greatgod2012(f): 9:46am On Jan 26, 2013
I agree with almost all but why must my husband provide for all my needs? Is he a money making machine?
Secondly, why cant i provide for my husband, afterall, iron sharpens iron, they say, if he can buy me something, i should be able to reciprocate, isnt that romantic?

(1) (Reply)

My Mum's Use Of Words..please Advice. / I Need Help Urgently! (For Sale) / Learn How To Reduce High Cholesterol In The Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.