Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,389 members, 7,808,376 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

Breaking News!!! Seun Has Resigned!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News!!! Seun Has Resigned!!! (1960 Views)

Seun Has Made Nairaland A Member Of Isis! Nairaland Is Islamised!>:( / Nairaland Am Back ! Since Seun Has Done D Needful / Seun Has Done It Again!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News!!! Seun Has Resigned!!! by GARRIx7(m): 8:23am On Jan 26, 2013
Seun Osewa no longer owns Nairaland as he resigned some time ago.... Details shortly.

cheesy

Seun:
For not contacting me privately before posting this, I hereby resign from my position as the owner and admin of Nairaland and the politics section. Good bye to you all!

https://www.nairaland.com/938835/lets-complaints-suggestions-enquiries-here/44#14017166
Re: Breaking News!!! Seun Has Resigned!!! by igochopurs(f): 8:27am On Jan 26, 2013
Come on now. Whats the meaning of this? Freedom of speech is not the same as freedom of stuupidity.
Re: Breaking News!!! Seun Has Resigned!!! by GARRIx7(m): 8:29am On Jan 26, 2013
igochopur$:
Come on now. Whats the meaning of this? Freedom of speech is not the same as freedom of stuupidity.

You just exercised ur freedom of stupidity by not checking the thread I referenced before spewing the thrash you typed above .....

cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! Seun Has Resigned!!! by Sibrah: 8:51am On Jan 26, 2013
Seun for not contacting me Sibrah before going public with your resignation, I hereby resign my post as a poster in this forum and suggest Musiwa.., (1 - ~) as the new owner of Nairaland. . .
Re: Breaking News!!! Seun Has Resigned!!! by Acidosis(m): 9:13am On Jan 26, 2013
lol....
Re: Breaking News!!! Seun Has Resigned!!! by seanet01: 9:22am On Jan 26, 2013
Na wa o
Re: Breaking News!!! Seun Has Resigned!!! by tarryT(m): 10:07am On Jan 26, 2013
Finaly,..Seun don resign.. Am so happy.. The next to resign is Afam.. A frea:k!ng cryptozoi.c moderator.
Re: Breaking News!!! Seun Has Resigned!!! by Nobody: 10:23am On Jan 26, 2013
He was just trying to be funny when he made that comment.
Which is wierd because Seun is not a whimsical person. He is very tentative and contained.
Boring guy.
Re: Breaking News!!! Seun Has Resigned!!! by GARRIx7(m): 10:50am On Jan 26, 2013
fellis: Seun is not a whimsical person. He is very tentative and contained.
Boring guy.

Seems you know him personally...
Re: Breaking News!!! Seun Has Resigned!!! by Nobody: 10:53am On Jan 26, 2013
GARRI (x7):

Seems you know him personally...

I don't. I read his posts on nairaland and I read his diary once in the past. Long ago.
Re: Breaking News!!! Seun Has Resigned!!! by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 26, 2013
You kno see the time of Seun's post, 4:25am! na hangover grin
Re: Breaking News!!! Seun Has Resigned!!! by GARRIx7(m): 12:22pm On Jan 26, 2013
cogitoErgo: You kno see the time of Seun's post, 4:25am! na hangover grin

His head ought to have cleared by then....
Re: Breaking News!!! Seun Has Resigned!!! by solomon111(m): 12:24pm On Jan 26, 2013
Haha.
His village people are at work.
Re: Breaking News!!! Seun Has Resigned!!! by taharqa: 12:56pm On Jan 26, 2013
@Garriman, you too dey look for trouble sef .. grin grin grin
Re: Breaking News!!! Seun Has Resigned!!! by GARRIx7(m): 1:01pm On Jan 26, 2013
taharqa: @Garriman, you too dey look for trouble sef .. grin grin grin

My brother, na so I see am ooo.

Abeg check the link to confirm for yourself...

cheesy cheesy
Re: Breaking News!!! Seun Has Resigned!!! by Jakumo(m): 1:14pm On Jan 26, 2013
Well I am two hundred yards from the Presidential Bunker right now, and I can tell you authoritatively that His Excellency and his elite bodyguards are giving VERY good account of themselves, even as the attacking forces repeatedly lay siege on The Bunker with waves of Kamikaze motorcyclists, paparazzi photographers, area boys and hired policemen.

The explosions you are hearing in the background began three hours ago, yet the President continues to maintain his grip on power, and has been relaxed enough to grant press interviews in between exchanging fire with the invaders, whose dead now litter the street here.

Wait a minute, a helicopter just lifted off under a hail of small arms fire. They didn’t connect with it. No explosion. The bird is gone. Just where is The President at this time? Your guess is as good as mine. Am I going to continue this breathless coverage of the unfolding battle? You bet your station sponsors I am.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! Seun Has Resigned!!! by zibe(m): 11:05am On Jan 28, 2013
Jakumo: Well I am two hundred yards from the Presidential Bunker right now, and I can tell you authoritatively that His Excellency and his elite bodyguards are giving VERY good account of themselves, even as the attacking forces repeatedly lay siege on The Bunker with waves of Kamikaze motorcyclists, paparazzi photographers, area boys and hired policemen.

The explosions you are hearing in the background began three hours ago, yet the President continues to maintain his grip on power, and has been relaxed enough to grant press interviews in between exchanging fire with the invaders, whose dead now litter the street here.

Wait a minute, a helicopter just lifted off under a hail of small arms fire. They didn’t connect with it. No explosion. The bird is gone. Just where is The President at this time? Your guess is as good as mine. Am I going to continue this breathless coverage of the unfolding battle? You bet your station sponsors I am.

Re: Breaking News!!! Seun Has Resigned!!! by 4va3sa22na(f): 11:57pm On Feb 06, 2013
Jakumo: Well I am two hundred yards from the Presidential Bunker right now, and I can tell you authoritatively that His Excellency and his elite bodyguards are giving VERY good account of themselves, even as the attacking forces repeatedly lay siege on The Bunker with waves of Kamikaze motorcyclists, paparazzi photographers, area boys and hired policemen.

Are you drunk?
Re: Breaking News!!! Seun Has Resigned!!! by malc619(m): 7:34am On Feb 07, 2013
4va3sa22na:

Are you drunk?

That's what happen when people smoke their PUBIC HAIR!!!
Re: Breaking News!!! Seun Has Resigned!!! by OPEYEMIAD(m): 8:05am On Feb 07, 2013
So you people don't know the different between seun: and seun

Nawa for una o
Re: Breaking News!!! Seun Has Resigned!!! by GARRIx7(m): 8:11am On Feb 07, 2013
OPEYEMI AD: So you people don't know the different between seun: and seun

Nawa for una o

Oga Sir, don't you know that if you quote a person's post, a colon is added to the person's username in the quote?
Re: Breaking News!!! Seun Has Resigned!!! by malc619(m): 8:35am On Feb 07, 2013
solomon111: Haha.
His village people are at work.

cheesy cheesy
Re: Breaking News!!! Seun Has Resigned!!! by Nobody: 9:02am On Feb 07, 2013
cogitoErgo: You kno see the time of Seun's post, 4:25am! na hangover grin

seun fit drink? If he sees ppl drinking on t.v, him go high for one wk.
By d way, we all know dat nairaland is owned by mukina2...seun is a front
Re: Breaking News!!! Seun Has Resigned!!! by GARRIx7(m): 9:16am On Feb 07, 2013
20pounds:

seun fit drink? If he sees ppl drinking on t.v, him go high for one wk.
By d way, we all know dat nairaland is owned by mukina2...seun is a front

shocked shocked

cheesy cheesy
Re: Breaking News!!! Seun Has Resigned!!! by OPEYEMIAD(m): 1:34pm On Feb 07, 2013
GARRI (x7):

Oga Sir, don't you know that if you quote a person's post, a colon is added to the person's username in the quote?

Wait let me check
Re: Breaking News!!! Seun Has Resigned!!! by GARRIx7(m): 1:38pm On Feb 07, 2013
OPEYEMI AD:

Wait let me check

Confirmed..... Abi??

cheesy

(1) (Reply)

When Is GEJ Going To Resign For Being Incompetent? / Prof. Soyinka Blast First Lady, Called Her "Shepopotamus" / Dr Ngige, Has Presented A12-point Agenda.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.