Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:26 PM

65 Nigerians Deported From European Countries - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 65 Nigerians Deported From European Countries (13434 Views)

Nigerians To Be Deported From UK For Earning Less Than £35K / Photos Of Nigerians Who Were Deported From The UK Today / 500 Nigerians Deported From The UK Arrive Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

65 Nigerians Deported From European Countries by dotcomnamename: 8:52am On Jan 26, 2013
An official of the Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) confirmed that 65 Nigerians were deported from different European countries today, January 25.

According to that official (named withheld), the deported Nigerians where brought home by a chartered flight which landed at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport Cargo section in Lagos State.

They arrived at around 7:40 AM. The deportees consist of 48 men, 12 women, 5 children.

According to reports, those Nigerians where deported from Bulgaria, Romania, Spain, Italy, and United Kingdom.

They were brought back to their homeland because of immigration-related offenses.

Some of the deportees were brought back to Nigeria because of possession of invalid travel documents.

8 of them were deported for criminal offenses and immediately taken to the Criminal Investigation Department of the Nigeria Police in Ikoyi, Lagos

http://ireporterstv.co/65-nigerians-got-deported-from-european-countries/
Re: 65 Nigerians Deported From European Countries by Adurangba(f): 9:41am On Jan 26, 2013
I am sure a few of them would have been on NL talking how great it is to be in the diaspora.

15 Likes

Re: 65 Nigerians Deported From European Countries by tunapawizzy: 10:34am On Jan 26, 2013
Adura_ngba: I am sure a few of them would have been on NL talking how great it is to be in the diaspora.
irony of life

1 Like

Re: 65 Nigerians Deported From European Countries by braine(m): 10:35am On Jan 26, 2013
^^Lol..
They make those living in Nigeria feel like we're in some kind of unpleasant place.

2 Likes

Re: 65 Nigerians Deported From European Countries by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 26, 2013
una welcome oh!

7 Likes

Re: 65 Nigerians Deported From European Countries by okoraforaboy: 10:38am On Jan 26, 2013
Adura_ngba: I am sure a few of them would have been on NL talking how great it is to be in the diaspora.
na so life be bro!! u never can tell what would happen in the future even those that have valid passports are not also safe cos them no dey their country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 65 Nigerians Deported From European Countries by dadicvila(m): 10:40am On Jan 26, 2013
undecidedWelcome home M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ people....to the land flowing with milk and honey undecided

3 Likes

Re: 65 Nigerians Deported From European Countries by Braincheck: 10:40am On Jan 26, 2013

If say ur messd up govt arrange Country instead of embezzlin money wey dem n deir generation no fit finish, dese innocentees 4 no leave in d 1st place.
Me ma no go mind leave whether by hook or Crook n i careless if dey deport me afta 1 year. Jus 1 year is enuff 2 change ma story 4 gud.

6 Likes

Re: 65 Nigerians Deported From European Countries by Braincheck: 10:43am On Jan 26, 2013
braine: ^^Lol..
They make those living in Nigeria feel like we're in some kind of unpleasant place.

B4 fa, r we nt 'in some kind of unpleasant place'

2 Likes

Re: 65 Nigerians Deported From European Countries by ashson: 10:43am On Jan 26, 2013
I hope they didnt spoil the name of naija...
Re: 65 Nigerians Deported From European Countries by hrmkz: 10:44am On Jan 26, 2013
No place like home!
Re: 65 Nigerians Deported From European Countries by IbukaDantata: 10:45am On Jan 26, 2013
braine: ^^Lol..
Nigeria is really unpleasant place to be..... Where graduates struggle to buy second hand cars already used for years by illiterate farmers in europe.

13 Likes

Re: 65 Nigerians Deported From European Countries by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 26, 2013
Well.. They are bck in 9ja nw.. Thtz enough punishment 4 any crime they committed

1 Like

Re: 65 Nigerians Deported From European Countries by etenyong(m): 10:46am On Jan 26, 2013
No other place sweet like home. Welcome to home sweet home. But why do they chosed to live like a slave in anoda man's country. Anyway am proud of my country NIGERIA and nothing would make me run away frm naija to another country xcept on a visit or tour. I beta live & endure here dan going to oyibo country to do slavery job there.

3 Likes

Re: 65 Nigerians Deported From European Countries by wazobiaforu(m): 10:51am On Jan 26, 2013
i talk am, come to think of it, is it not embarrassing for Nigerian to be deported from Bulgaria and Romania? what Bleep are they looking for in those countries? anyway thank God you are all back home before committing suicide, running out of one problem is not the solution sometime but running out of it to a better place with a document that will forever give you rest of mind, running away from police abroad is like running away from mosquito in Nigeria, if dem no catch you inside house,they will catch you when you want to go and buy insecticide ...... imagine how much una don waste now

1 Like

Re: 65 Nigerians Deported From European Countries by mko2005: 10:53am On Jan 26, 2013
Braincheck:

If say ur messd up govt arrange Country instead of embezzlin money wey dem n deir generation no fit finish, dese innocentees 4 no leave in d 1st place.
Me ma no go mind leave whether by hook or Crook n i careless if dey deport me afta 1 year. Jus 1 year is enuff 2 change ma story 4 gud.
Go and ask ma broda. I'm not sure a decade will do tp change ur story !
God help us
Re: 65 Nigerians Deported From European Countries by jalay(m): 10:54am On Jan 26, 2013
i feel for them oh
after spending millions of naira cum dollars
its a pity
... struggle starts 4rm square1
Re: 65 Nigerians Deported From European Countries by Positiveminds(m): 10:55am On Jan 26, 2013
You, gentlemen , it is not irony of life. When you don't do things right, you get shame and disgrace at the end of the day. Many of those deportees entered europe through sneaking into neighboring countries, with no legitimate papers. Sometime last year, one of them there, a lady , asked me how she could obtain Senior Secondary School Certificate in Nigeria without having to sit for the exams. I told her the only way I knew one could get it was to sit for the exams and pass the relevant subjects. It is so disheartening that some youth( and indeed the elderly too) do not have purpose for living. Why go into another man's land without plans for the future? Opportunities abound in this land, even in the face of the challenges facing it. Truely, this is a malaise people should fight against.

3 Likes

Re: 65 Nigerians Deported From European Countries by tknkk: 10:57am On Jan 26, 2013
sorry o money don catch fire. cry
Re: 65 Nigerians Deported From European Countries by Adurangba(f): 10:57am On Jan 26, 2013
IbukaDantata:
Nigeria is really unpleasant place to be..... Where graduates struggle to buy second hand cars already used for years by illiterate farmers in europe.

You really expose your lack of understanding of Nigeria auto market. By the way, dont Europeans themselves buy used cars, graduate and all? How many of them buy brand new cars? You just talk ras online.

6 Likes

Re: 65 Nigerians Deported From European Countries by Adurangba(f): 10:58am On Jan 26, 2013
Braincheck:

If say ur messd up govt arrange Country instead of embezzlin money wey dem n deir generation no fit finish, [b]dese innocentees [/b]4 no leave in d 1st place.

innocentees indeed.
Re: 65 Nigerians Deported From European Countries by justwise(m): 11:06am On Jan 26, 2013
Braincheck:

So you think....i guess some of the deportees said the same thing before they left Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 65 Nigerians Deported From European Countries by lekkie073(m): 11:11am On Jan 26, 2013
no mind them jare. their case is like a child who likes being in his neighbour's house because his own father cannot afford a TV set.

1 Like

Re: 65 Nigerians Deported From European Countries by alphaconde(m): 11:15am On Jan 26, 2013
Even if the headline reads 1000,000 nigerians deported all over the world

Nigerians will still struggle to travel out, that means the nigerian problem is REAL

4 Likes

Re: 65 Nigerians Deported From European Countries by oadah(m): 11:15am On Jan 26, 2013
IbukaDantata:
look at the bullshit you are saying.....do you manufacture cars in Nigeria, abi they don't sell/use second hand cars in Europe Anyway it is far better to hassle in Nigeria than to do dirty jobs all in the name of living in Europe.

3 Likes

Re: 65 Nigerians Deported From European Countries by mich2012: 11:23am On Jan 26, 2013
It's appalling really. I just read on facebook of a guy who hanged himself because he didn't want to be deported to Nigeria. I don't want to judge him really cos I don't know his situation and predicament but it makes it look like those of us who willingly came (still with valid stay) back home to live are fools and don't have ambitions. God bless Nigeria and her citizens!
Re: 65 Nigerians Deported From European Countries by begwong: 11:26am On Jan 26, 2013
one of them was busy yabbin naija 2years ago....Never knew he was living with fake papers.lol!
Re: 65 Nigerians Deported From European Countries by arigo32: 11:36am On Jan 26, 2013
Why do you relish in other people's misfortune? Let me make it absolutely clear to you that no citizen of Nigeria living outside the country will like the country to fall apart. when people that are privileged to travel out of the country experience the organised environment they find them self and we all know that our country can do better (but choose not due to corruption in everyone) and they voice there opinion about the lack of organisation in every aspect of Nigerian society? ARE THEY JUSTIFIED TO VOICE OUT, or keep there thought to them self.

1 Like

Re: 65 Nigerians Deported From European Countries by arigo32: 11:38am On Jan 26, 2013
begwong: one of them was busy yabbin naija 2years ago....Never knew he was living with fake papers.lol!
How do you know this?
Re: 65 Nigerians Deported From European Countries by bluejeff(m): 11:41am On Jan 26, 2013
alpha conde: Even if the headline reads 1000,000 nigerians deported all over the world

Nigerians will still struggle to travel out, that means the nigerian problem is REAL
Count

Me

Out angry
Re: 65 Nigerians Deported From European Countries by MrNazreal: 11:52am On Jan 26, 2013
IbukaDantata:
Shut up!!!
Hw do u know 2nd cars are those used by 'illiterate european farmers'. 're u 1 of farmers? cuz u seem to b an illiterate 2 me

1 Like

Re: 65 Nigerians Deported From European Countries by arigo32: 11:55am On Jan 26, 2013
etenyong: No other place sweet like home. Welcome to home sweet home. But why do they chosed to live like a slave in anoda man's country. Anyway am proud of my country NIGERIA and nothing would make me run away frm naija to another country xcept on a visit or tour. I beta live & endure here dan going to oyibo country to do slavery job there.
You are right no place like home, but you see, not everybody have the resolve and "OPPORTUNITY" that you might have. And you see living in anoda man's land is no a "CHOICE" for some people but a necesity. And let me tell you nobody is a slave to another man this days except you choose to. Most people choose to live in diaspora because of societal freedom and opportunity. Can any rich or comfortable individual ride on a public transport in Nigeria? Click this link - https://www.nairaland.com/1172524/google-billionaire-seen-riding-new, and understand what I mean?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NG Eagle Begins Flight Operations With Leased Aircraft / Why Does Everybody In Nigeria Want To Travel Out? / How Nigerians Get Down In Mexico

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.