Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,657 members, 7,801,910 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

15 Weird Laws Around The World - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / 15 Weird Laws Around The World (23366 Views)

The Weird World Of Teenage Cultists In Edo State Nigeria / African People With Blue Eyes...weird... O_o / Laws Of Igboland (Iwu Obodo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Weird Laws Around The World by niggadee(m): 12:43am On Jan 27, 2013
British police only give you a caution or Penalty Notice for Disorder an £80 on-the-spot fine for a Possessing small amount of Cannabis for the first time and second time you are caught the third you will be arrested straight and charge for Possessing class B drug
Re: 15 Weird Laws Around The World by Mobsync(m): 6:52am On Jan 27, 2013
Well, here in Nigeria, did you know that;

It's illegal to deface, tear or reject the naira?

Attempted suicide carries a jail term of life imprisonment
Re: 15 Weird Laws Around The World by drealnamdy(m): 8:14am On Jan 27, 2013
cheesy grin wink
kels on point: U will be ban if u dare mention garri on a public forum called (nairaland)

[s]Mod Abeg pardon me.i was just quoting the law [/s]grin

cheesy grin wink[
Re: 15 Weird Laws Around The World by gbokukueba(m): 8:27am On Jan 27, 2013
No 3 is absolutely correct as it is a law. The fact that you did it doesn't stop it from being a law and its good now to know that when next you do it be aware that you are breaking a law and when caught you face the consequencies. This is a warning to all does sugar daddies that takes small girls(Aristos) to Dubai to go and spoil.
Re: 15 Weird Laws Around The World by smartg(m): 8:36am On Jan 27, 2013
I love all the laws
Re: 15 Weird Laws Around The World by Jennykalu(f): 9:22am On Jan 27, 2013
Until a girl is 3yrs old her hair cannot be braided in uk. Its called child abuse.
Re: 15 Weird Laws Around The World by Nobody: 9:45am On Jan 27, 2013
Laws that should be made in nigeria 1 police man or woman caught collecting #20 should be give 20 years imprisonment.
2. If PHCN take light in your area. The manger should be flog by how many minutes or hours the light is taken.
Re: 15 Weird Laws Around The World by Nobody: 9:47am On Jan 27, 2013
Laws that should be made in Nigeria
{1} police man or woman caught collecting #20 should be give 20 years imprisonment.
{2}. If PHCN take light in your area. The manger should be flog by how many minutes or hours the light is taken.
Re: 15 Weird Laws Around The World by NosaHenry(m): 10:20am On Jan 27, 2013
Paroh_frey: Is No 3 really true? I doubt.

i guess you are talking from experience
Re: 15 Weird Laws Around The World by Bongoman1: 7:21pm On Jan 27, 2013
Re: 15 Weird Laws Around The World by Bongoman1: 7:23pm On Jan 27, 2013
Re: 15 Weird Laws Around The World by zion32(m): 12:46pm On Jan 28, 2013
- Attempted suicide was considered
attepted murder. At one
time, this was subject to the death
penalty.(North carolina)
Re: 15 Weird Laws Around The World by dramendra: 3:27pm On Jan 28, 2013
THE ONLY TRUTH HERE IS 11, 13 ANS 15 OTHERS ARE CHEAP FAME.
Re: 15 Weird Laws Around The World by SofiaAmrozia(f): 10:28pm On May 22, 2015
micki83:
Lol.I've heard of some too:
1)In wilbur,washington,it's illegal to ride an "ugly" horse(I wonder who determines d beauty of a horse)
2)In florida,it's illegal to fight in public after 6pm on "thursday" (any other day of d week is just fine,lol)
3)In liverpool,it's illegal for a woman to walk around topless,unless she's selling exotic fish at d fish market(in that case,it's totally legal to show off ur boobies!)
4)In indonesia,m.asturbation(and being caught) is punished by beheading!(Are u f.ucking kidding me?!)
5)In louisiana,it's illegal to rob a bank and then shoot the teller with a water-pistol.(So wuld-be-bank-robbers,pls shhot d teller with real bullets;u don't wanna be on d wrong side of d law,do u?hehehe)
6)If anewly proposed law in hawaii is passed,requesting a copy of barak obama's birth certificate will become illegal!(Oh shoot!just wen I was thinking of goin to hawaii and requesting barak's B.C!what a bummer!)
7)In tibet,monks wishing to reincarnate must 1st register with a govt.agency.(Em...can someone giv me a pen and shave my head,pls?)
coolIn florida,having s.ex with a porcupine is illegal(thank God for goats,pigs,hedghogs etc)
9)In lebanon,a man caught having s.ex with a male animal faces death penalty.having s.ex with a female animal is just fine,though.
10)In washington,it's illegal to hav s.ex with a virgin under any circumstances,including d wedding nyte!(WTF! I don't even get dis one!)

Wow! Jzt Wow! No 10 n 9 r still wow-ing me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

History Of Ogori And Magongo In Kogi State / Boat Regatta Festival Held In Okrika, Rivers (Photos) / Yoruba Man Blasts Oba Akiolu For Snubbing Ooni Via Video Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.