Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,861 members, 7,806,432 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

Monique Hates Skinny People!wtf - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Monique Hates Skinny People!wtf (4509 Views)

I Was A Virgin Till My Wedding Night - Gospel Singer Monique - Rasque's Wife / The Monique Show On BET Hosted Tuface (Pictures) / Adewale Akinnuoye Agbaje Was On Monique Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monique Hates Skinny People!wtf by kellorah: 7:19pm On Apr 27, 2007
eslynera:

mmmh, and her child will be the most skinniest kid in d world. grin
and the curse has been laid  grin
Re: Monique Hates Skinny People!wtf by chiogo(f): 8:36pm On Apr 27, 2007
I believe the reason why she says she hates skinny women is 'cause she wants to be like them but can't. I noticed recently that she's actually lost weight. She makes no sense to me. she comes on TV and blabs about how she hates skinny people but when she goes home, she goes and starves/work her @ss off and loses weight. wtf! She should remain fat the way she is if she doesn't like skinny people. I think she secretly admires them! tongue
Re: Monique Hates Skinny People!wtf by kellorah: 8:39pm On Apr 27, 2007
^^^ true!!
she's saying A and doing B. hypocrite!! angry
leave us skinny ppl alone. most of us don't make ourselves dat way!!

if a 'larger than life' woman had stolen ur man, would u turn around and hate them

get over it!! stop displacing ur anger on ppl who have nothing to do with ur split!!
Re: Monique Hates Skinny People!wtf by bluenubian(f): 9:25pm On Apr 27, 2007
monique hating skinny women is jus trade mark for her. did anyone see her on charmed school when she gave the girl a copy of her book titled "skinny cooks can be trusted" - tot that was pretty funny grin
Re: Monique Hates Skinny People!wtf by Nella(f): 11:20pm On Apr 27, 2007
Why d hell would she hate skinny people!!?? that's stupid!!! she can b mad at who ever stole her BF ( n call d person evil) , but not call skinny people evil, it just makes her sound d more looser!!!

N she wrote a book about that??!! now that makes it all d more Pathetic!!! she should deal wid her problems!!
Re: Monique Hates Skinny People!wtf by Katigurl: 11:32pm On Apr 27, 2007
Nella:

Why d hell would she hate skinny people!!?? that's stupid!!! she can b mad at who ever stole her BF ( n call d person evil) , but not call skinny people evil, it just makes her sound d more looser!!!

N she wrote a book about that??!! now that makes it all d more Pathetic!!! she should deal wid her problems!!

wat? u skinny as well??

ok she shouldn't b hating!
Re: Monique Hates Skinny People!wtf by bluenubian(f): 4:29am On Apr 28, 2007
Nella:

a cookbook, not entirely about her dislike for skinny women. like i said earlier, hating skinny women is monique's trademark. she has her clothing line, fashion shows and more. big women adore her. the lady is jus making her money
Re: Monique Hates Skinny People!wtf by GNature(m): 5:04am On Apr 28, 2007
Come on, the woman is just a comedian jare. She doesn't mean it literally.
Re: Monique Hates Skinny People!wtf by Katigurl: 5:24pm On May 14, 2007
Nella:

ok i know u r skinny ( saw ur profile)
but comm on u can't blame d Lady!!!!! besides like bluenubian said, it's her trademark.

wat ever, I don't blame her!!!
Re: Monique Hates Skinny People!wtf by hype: 1:16pm On May 15, 2007
@ chiogo. That was exactly what i was thinking. Hating skinny people and afterwards trying to loose some weight. Her case is like a bird chichidodo who hates faeces but feeds on it. Hypocrite!!
Re: Monique Hates Skinny People!wtf by Emad(f): 2:34am On Jul 17, 2007
well if what you guys say is true i dont know why monique shd be so upset,

oe would almost think she has an inferiority complex angry
Re: Monique Hates Skinny People!wtf by trendy(f): 1:21pm On Jul 18, 2007
damn monique for hating slim gurls
na person send her fat
Re: Monique Hates Skinny People!wtf by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 02, 2009
chiogo:

I believe the reason why she says she hates skinny women is 'cause she wants to be like them but can't. I noticed recently that she's actually lost weight. She  makes no sense to me. she comes on TV and blabs about how she hates skinny people but when she goes home, she goes and starves/work her @ss off and loses weight. wtf! She should remain fat the way she is if she doesn't like skinny people. I think she secretly admires them! tongue

I once heard her say that skinny women are evil. This is obviously her perception of petite women and I don't think it's in order. She reminds me of those dark-skinned girls who hate their light-skinned counterparts only for them to go scouting for white boys, so that their children can be fair-skinned. . . . Maybe it's human nature. . . .People hate what they want to be, but cannot be. . . Lol. . .
Re: Monique Hates Skinny People!wtf by biola44: 9:53am On Aug 03, 2009
:d ;d
Re: Monique Hates Skinny People!wtf by Akposkool(m): 11:40am On Nov 27, 2012
Is it d monique that starred in 2 can play that game?well if it is her,she should deal with her issuer rather than insulting others.

(1) (2) (Reply)

HERE IS WHAT 2SHOTZ ACTUALLY DID TO BEVERLEY OSU / [hilarious] Wizkid Ex Girl Friend Justine Fires At Wizkid / See this $1million Victoria’s Secret bra that got people talking (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.