Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,624 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:25 AM

First Aid: Tips For Common Accidents And Emergencies - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / First Aid: Tips For Common Accidents And Emergencies (78880 Views)

First Aid/treatment Of Ebola Virus Disease / First Aid & Emergencies electric Shock Treatment / Hair Care Treatment - Common Natural Solutions For Common Hair Problems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Aid: Tips For Common Accidents And Emergencies by Slimchase(m): 10:12am On Feb 16, 2015
What an excellent Life-Saving write up !
First Aid Kit is really a must have in every household, even in our Cars too.
Life is lost in this Obodo 9ja on daily basis because of unaveilablity of First Aid treatment 2 injured patients esp on d case of Accidents on our Highways.
Thankz Op.

(Doctors in d house check my signature for supply of high quality Medical Equipments)
Re: First Aid: Tips For Common Accidents And Emergencies by CHOGON1: 1:13pm On Feb 25, 2015
Answers TO FAQ ABOUT BEDBUGS
Bed Bugs FAQs

Take the Bed Bugs Quiz First! Before reading this FAQ, challenge yourself and

Test your Knowledge!
• What are bed bugs?
• How big are adult bed bugs?
• What color are adult bed bugs?
• What color are bed bug nymphs?
• Bed bugs can fly. True or False?
• Which factors may have led to a recent increase in bed bug infestations?
• Bed bugs need a blood meal at least once a week. True or False?
• Where are bed bugs commonly found?
• What are symptoms and signs of bed bug bites?
• What is the treatment for bed bug bites?
• How can people detect a bed bug infestation?
• How can people get rid of bed bugs in their home?
• What is the best way for people to prevent bed bug bites in hotels?
• Bed bugs may infest many units in an apartment building. True or False?
• To the naked eye, bed bugs and ticks appear the same. True or False?
• Improve your Health I.Q. on Bed Bugs
• Bed Bugs Related Slideshows
• Bed Bugs Related Image Collections

Q:What are bed bugs?
A:Bed bugs are small winged insects that belong to the family Cimicidae. The insect family Cimicidae includes three species that bite people.
back to top ↑

Q:How big are adult bed bugs?
A:Adult bed bugs can grow as large as 5-7 mm in length. Nymphs (juveniles) are as small as 1.5 mm.
back to top ↑

Q:What color are adult bed bugs?
A:Adult bed bugs are reddish brown in color. They appear more reddish after feeding on a blood meal.
back to top ↑

Q:What color are bed bug nymphs?
A:Bed bug nymphs are clear. After feeding, Nymphs appear bright red
back to top ↑

Q:Bed bugs can fly. True or False?
A:False. The wings of bed bugs are vestigial, so they cannot fly.
back to top ↑

Q:Which factors may have led to a recent increase in bed bug infestations?
A:Restrictions on the use of stronger pesticides and increases in immigration and travel from the developing world may have led to a recent increase in bed bug infestations. Bed bugs were common in the U.S. before World War II and became rare after widespread use of the pesticide DDT began in the 1940s and 1950s. They remained prevalent in other areas of the world and, in recent years, have been increasingly observed again in the U.S.
back to top ↑

Q:Bed bugs need a blood meal at least once a week. True or False?
A:False. Bed bugs can live for months without feeding.
back to top ↑

Q:Where are bed bugs commonly found?
A:Bed bugs are commonly found in mattresses, box springs, and furniture crevices. Bed bugs tend to be most common in areas where people sleep and generally concentrate in beds, including mattresses, box springs, and bed frames. Other sites where bed bugs often reside include curtains, the corners inside dressers and other furniture, cracks in wallpaper (particularly near the bed), and inside the spaces of wicker furniture.
back to top ↑

Q:What are symptoms and signs of bed bug bites?
A:Symptoms and signs of bed bug bites are raised bumps on the skin. The bed bug bite itself is painless and is not noticed. Small, flat, or raised bumps on the skin are the most common sign; redness, swelling, and itching commonly occur.
back to top ↑

Q:What is the treatment for bed bug bites?
A:Typically, no treatment is required for bed bug bites. If itching is severe, steroid creams or oral antihistamines may be used for symptom relief. Secondary bacterial infections that develop over heavily scratched areas may require the use of antibiotics.
back to top ↑

Q:How can people detect a bed bug infestation?
A:A bed bug infestation is usually detected by viewing fecal stains of bed bugs on the bed sheets and egg cases in crevices on or near the bed. You can look to see if you can identify the bed bugs' fecal stains, egg cases, and exuviae (shed skins) in crevices and cracks on or near beds. You should also look at other areas such as under wallpaper, behind picture frames, in couches and other furniture, in bed springs and under mattresses, and even in articles of clothing.
back to top ↑

Q:How can people get rid of bed bugs in their home?
A:Bed bug infestations can be abated by scrubbing infested surfaces with a stiff brush to remove eggs. The pest-control expert may recommend certain forms of deep-cleaning such as dismantling and cleaning bed frames and furniture, filling cracks in floors, walls, and moldings, encasing mattresses within special bags, or using a powerful vacuum on cracks and crevices.

back to top ↑

Q:What is the best way for people to prevent bed bug bites in hotels?
A:The best way for people to prevent bed bug bites in hotels is to search beds and mattresses for signs of a bed bug infestation. Those concerned about the potential for bed bugs bites in hotels should conduct a thorough examination of hotel beds.
back to top ↑

Q:Bed bugs may infest many units in an apartment building. True or False?
A:Bed bugs live in any articles of furniture, clothing, or bedding, so they or their eggs may be present in used furniture or clothing. They spread by crawling and may contaminate multiple rooms in a home or even multiple dwellings in apartment buildings. They may also be present in boxes, suitcases, or other goods that are moved from residence to residence or from a hotel to home.
back to top ↑

Q:To the naked eye, bed bugs and ticks appear the same. True or False?
A:Bed bugs. Bed bugs are small, oval, wingless insects of the family Cimicidae, which have a flat, reddish-brown body and feed on human and animal blood.

For more tips on bedbug-proofing your space, check out Chogon Facilitie’s illustrated bedbug prevention guide.

CHOGON FACILITIES SERVICES LTD
10 Diya Street Gbagada Lagos
+2348072292381
info@+chogonfacilities.com
www.chogonfacilities.com

Re: First Aid: Tips For Common Accidents And Emergencies by mahmud2780: 12:39pm On Mar 02, 2015
Good Health is very very important for every man to long live. Accident and Fracture also attract us any time. So we are need to keep First aid Box near our hand. It will help us from serous injure or problems and any type of infections.
Re: First Aid: Tips For Common Accidents And Emergencies by psalmy2g(m): 3:35pm On Mar 04, 2015
AIM GLOBAL(Alliance In Motion Global) is the no.1 MULTI LEVEL MARKETING & DIRECT SELLING COMPANY IN THE WORLD!(google it)

With One of our flagship products (C24/7) an amazing food supplement....which sales a volume of 15 million perday in the Philippines (how much more worldwide), you can become a millionaire and at the same time live an excellent healthy life.

Just attend our free seminar at any of the following venues:
Seminars now on Monday to Saturdays @ all locations 11am and 2pm respectively.

OFFICES:
Abuja office:
No 8 Dar Es Salam street, opp. cpc off Aminu Kano Crescent, Wuse 11 Abuja

Lagos:
Buffalo House, 2 Allen Avenue, By Allen Opebi Roundabout, Ikeja Lagos.

Onitsha:
87 upper New Market Road, Onitsha Anambra

Ibadan:
No 2 Ademiluyi off U.I secretarial road next to mothodist church behind Bovas filling state Ibadan Oyo state.

Port Harcourt:
45 Woji Road, phase 2 off Oluobasanjo Road, G.R.A Port Harcourt.

Call: 08035376308 or 08158521566 for more info

Re: First Aid: Tips For Common Accidents And Emergencies by CollinsSam(m): 12:53pm On Mar 11, 2015
Great work @Op wink .
More grease to your elbow...

Pls, i have a wound that i'm nursing currently... I av been nursing it since may last year... It's started with just a little bruise beside the ankle of my left leg... I have used couples of antiboitics but they seem not to cure it... Someone advised that i go for bloodsugar test which i did... I was told that the sugar is high and can be controlled by eating friuts like cucumber, garden egg, little rice, more bean, wheat, vegetables, little or no meat which i observed... The face of the wound dried up during harmattan, but now it's back and really paining me... I used to clean it with uzul lotion and drip water(forgotten the name) then i'd apply grinded flagn tablet(bfor i do apply injection power, but saw no changes).
Op, i need your help on what to do because i heard such wound shouldnt be till a year in one's body.
I'd appreciate your comment(advice). Thanks.
Re: First Aid: Tips For Common Accidents And Emergencies by Nobody: 10:19pm On Mar 11, 2015
CollinsSam

Please, open a thread on the topic and mention me there, then I will advice you. This thread is for first aid information.
Re: First Aid: Tips For Common Accidents And Emergencies by CollinsSam(m): 10:31pm On Mar 13, 2015
centje:
CollinsSam

Please, open a thread on the topic and mention me there, then I will advice you. This thread is for first aid information.

Okay, thanks.
Re: First Aid: Tips For Common Accidents And Emergencies by treasure07: 10:32pm On Mar 29, 2015
CHEAPEST DATA RATES EVER

Are you tired of buying expensive data on your device everytime? Then this is for you

MTN 1GB- N1200

ETISALAT 1GB-N1300

Hurry now while stock lasts

'Teleola Kolawole
Re: First Aid: Tips For Common Accidents And Emergencies by mukul11: 12:07pm On Mar 30, 2015
Thanks for providing me first aid tips for emergency.

Rehabilitation centre
Re: First Aid: Tips For Common Accidents And Emergencies by OlayemiKing(m): 9:32am On Apr 04, 2015
This is very educating. I have always been an advocate of first aid being in the academic curriculum. I really gained a lot from this content-filled post. A lot of people had died unnecessarily because they lack knowledge about first aid.

Sometime ago, a man was knocked down by a vehicle close to my office and had a fractured leg. What I saw was people in their own way of helping the victim carried the man with the fractured leg dangling all arround - they were actually doing the helpless man more harm than good ignorantly.

So I would like the Doctor to elaborate more on the first aid treatment for dislocation and fractures for our knowledge.

Thanks.
Re: First Aid: Tips For Common Accidents And Emergencies by Nobody: 6:06am On Apr 08, 2015
http://www.36sba.com/home/index.php?route=product/category&path=104

The medicinal use of herbs and spices is believed to be as old as mankind itself. Because herbal
medicine is holistic medicine, it is, in fact, able to look beyond the symptoms to the underlying
systemic imbalance. Herbs, being organic substances, possess an affinity for the human body and are
synthesized effectively.

In this eBook you will learn the medical properties and benefits of some herbs and spices, as well as get
suggestions on how to use them.

FEATURES
========
1. Comprehensive and easy guide
2. Targeted points listed and explained
3. Graphics to explain better
4. Reference for more information and understanding
5. Easy to read, understand and use.

BENEFITS
========
1. Know herbs that are anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, sunscreen and healing properties that soothe skin problems like eczema and psoriasis
2. Know herbs that heal ulcers, relieve stomach disorders, arthritis, asthma, skin cancer and menopausal troubles
3. Learn how to control blood sugar in diabetics as well as treat obesity
4. Know herbs used to cure infected teeth, gums and sore throat and also used to improves bad breath
5. Improves blood circulation, energy levels; control cholesterol and hypertension; and fight against infections.

http://www.36sba.com/home/index.php?route=product/category&path=104
Re: First Aid: Tips For Common Accidents And Emergencies by iykoblingz: 11:49pm On Apr 12, 2015
RUSSIAN MAN TO UNDERGO FIRST EVER RECORDED HEAD TO HEAD TRANSPLANT
http://www.toriahealth.com/russian-man-to-undergo-first-head-transplant/
Re: First Aid: Tips For Common Accidents And Emergencies by pappykay6666(m): 3:23pm On Apr 24, 2015
why jump from one painted taxi to another when you can actually move arround Abuja town for one hour with just N 1,500 with luxury cars of 2014 to 2015 models of cars.

for more information contact Kay on
Whatsapp mobile : 09039360928
BlackBerry pin : 2BA6D672
Re: First Aid: Tips For Common Accidents And Emergencies by eleganteunice: 7:41am On Apr 25, 2015
I have taken note, nice work.

Breast Massage – Benefits Of Loving Your Body!
Many women feel that they need to be dressed to kill in order to look good, but this is what
many fancy garments may just as well be – for market research reveals that tight, constricting
clothing and ill-chosen undergarments can be a primary cause for promoting breast cancer. We
recommend breast massage for staying on top of things!
Continue reading @ [url]euniceamede.com[/url]
Like my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/euniceamedecom/386020504915248
Re: First Aid: Tips For Common Accidents And Emergencies by dellaziz(m): 11:08am On May 01, 2015
Please who knows,where i can get empty TEA BAGS in lagos,abk or ibadan...(price included)
I.e un used tea bags...tnks in advance
Re: First Aid: Tips For Common Accidents And Emergencies by obatec: 7:07pm On May 01, 2015
Niz thread
Re: First Aid: Tips For Common Accidents And Emergencies by nazrul93(m): 7:23pm On May 04, 2015
Download GTA 5 For PC Free Full Version

http://groupeurs.com/v20725?installer_file_name=Download%20GTA%205%20For%20PC%20Free%20Full%20Version&product_file_name=Download%20GTA%205%20For%20PC%20Free%20Full%20Version&product_download_url=http%3A%2F%2Fninite.com%2Futorrent%2Fninite.exe
Re: First Aid: Tips For Common Accidents And Emergencies by saheed2532(m): 8:03am On May 09, 2015
THEY ARE NO LONGER A PROBLEM WITH T5FATBURNER “I have been trying to lose weight but cannot help these cravings for food" "What do celebrities use to lose fat so quickly?”, "My Fiancé would soon be back and I want to look trim and sexy.", "I have been wondering how to lose weight. Slimming teas and green teas have not worked" "Are you tired of all those weight loss tips that doesn't work?" "Since having my baby I have not been able to shift the fat I gained" "You growing pot belly is a serious challenge to your looking smart and good as a man or woman" The secret is out and you can buy T5 Fat burner slimming pills which is the strongest legal weight loss pills. All you need to do is take 1 tablet as soon as you wake up and it will curb your appetite, give you lots of energy and burn the fat off - Do not take late at night as you will have too much energy to sleep and don't take it if you are a pregnant woman. Very simple ! Get the T5 Fat burner slimming pills today here at the cheapest price http:// www.t5fatburners.com.ng/?t_id=SaheedUthman

Re: First Aid: Tips For Common Accidents And Emergencies by Yemiolads(f): 10:47am On May 13, 2015
Are you dealing with a bad or nasty case of pimples? you should read this: http://opeyemioladotun..com/2015/05/beauty-talk-what-to-do-about-that-pesky.html
Re: First Aid: Tips For Common Accidents And Emergencies by saheed2532(m): 9:10am On May 14, 2015
LOSE THAT EXCESS WEIGHT IN 30 DAYS “If you have been trying to lose weight but cannot help these cravings for food" "or wondering What do celebrities use to lose fat so quickly?”, "My Fiancé would soon be back and I want to look trim and sexy.", "You have been wondering how to lose weight. Slimming teas and green teas have not worked" "Are you tired of all those weight loss tips that doesn't work?" "Since you have your baby you have not been able to shift the fat you gained" "Your growing pot belly is a serious challenge to your looking smart and good as a man or woman" The easy way to get of all these problems is out and you can buy T5 Fat burner slimming pills which is the strongest legal weight loss pills. All you need to do is take 1 tablet as soon as you wake up and it will curb your appetite, give you lots of energy and burn the fat off - Do not take late at night as you will have too much energy to sleep and don't take it if you are a pregnant woman. Very simple ! Get the T5 Fat burner slimming pills today and save yourself from accumulating excess fat which could lead to various health challenges. Get it here at the cheapest price http://www.t5fatburners.com.ng/?t_id=SaheedUthman
Re: First Aid: Tips For Common Accidents And Emergencies by Tobitooga50: 12:42pm On May 15, 2015
Mother of two needs N15million for bone marrow transplant

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/mother-of-two-needs-n15million-for-bone-marrow-transplant/

41-year-old businesswoman down with Leukemia, appeals for financial support from kind-hearted Nigerians, as she prepares for an urgent bone marrow transplant in South Africa.

I was supposed to be the happiest period of her life. Mrs. Abimbola Mordi’s second child arrived eight years after the first and her joy knew no bounds. But in the midst of this celebration, she discovered she was experiencing general body weakness. That was two years ago.

“I realised that my body was not the same again. I started feeling strange and feeling leg pains,” she began. But she dismissed the weakness, ascribing it to probably old age or the long space between her two children.

She figured that taking pain-killers should handle the weakness. But the situation deteriorated, until last August when she discovered her legs were swollen and reddish.

“I was alarmed but thought it was normal pain. I bought herbs, took them and the thing went away. But my body was not the same. I felt it was malaria and typhoid,” Mordi explained.

When the tiredness refused to go away, she decided it was time to visit the hospital. By then, she was getting weaker and dizzy every day. But all she got were malaria drugs. Yet the pains intensified. That was when she was advised to go for a comprehensive test.

After several delays, she finally dragged herself to the laboratory on March 20 for a comprehensive test. Three days later, the results came, and Mordi’s world crumbled. Her PVC was just at a miserly 14. Tests revealed she had Leukemia, the dreaded and rare form of cancer.

The 41-year-old businessman required immediate blood transfusion, for which she was admitted at the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LASUTH), Ikeja. She’s been on admission in the last five weeks, undergoing various forms of treatment.

When our correspondent met her last Wednesday, she looked perfectly fine with a broad smile. Only the worried faces around her indicated that something was wrong. At the last count, Mordi has taken ten pints of blood.

She has also undergone the first stage of the draining and painful process of chemotherapy. A second session was already scheduled when it was discovered that her platelet had completely broken down. The count was 65 by 10 as at March 24, according to her medical report signed by Dr. Balogun, a consultant Hematologist.

Dr Olaitan Adewunmi, who is well familiar with her case, said Mordi’s body is producing bad blood. “All the functions of her red blood cell are deranged,” she added. The implication, she added, is that if there should be bleeding from any part of Mordi’s body, there would not be platelets to clot the blood.

Her medical record suspects “poor response to available chemotherapy,” for which a bone marrow transplant is being recommended. Adewunmi said: ‘She needs the transplant in a matter of few weeks from now.”

To undergo the transplant, Mordi needs nothing less than N15million, covering air ambulance, treatment and recovery. She also needs a donor from any of her two children or relations.

“She cannot fly in a pressurized cabin. She has to go by air ambulance,” Adewunmi stated. Mordi’s medical team has chosen a specialist in South Africa for the transplant. The mother of two therefore appeals to well-meaning Nigerians to come to her aid.

Her husband, Victor, said life has never been the same again for him and the family since the diagnoses. “We have been devastated but we are hopeful that God will spare her life,” he began.

He appealed to kind-hearted Nigerians to come to their rescue. “We will appreciate whatever we can raise. I believe my wife will live again if she gets the money. I believe God will touch the hearts of Nigerians. They should please come to her aid at this trying period.”

To support her, kindly send donation to:

Mrs. Abimbola Mordi

First Bank Plc

Account no: 3009893985

1 Share

Re: First Aid: Tips For Common Accidents And Emergencies by Tobitooga50: 12:46pm On May 15, 2015
Hello friends

We are raising fund for this woman. We have visited her recently and
still talk to her often. We have raised some funds through friends and
would not want family to miss out on this opportunity of sowing a
beautiful seed. This is our daughter Chiweta's mum - mrs. Mordi
Chiweta is a young brilliant girl at our children cell group

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/mother-of-two-needs-n15million-for-bone-marrow-transplant/
Transfer to her direct Nigeria first bank account in the newspaper
publication or use the below weblink to her gofundme page. Every
little counts

http://www.gofundme.com/tz6cg4v

Abimbola Mordi, GTB, 0171016803, current account. Abimbola Mordi, GTB,
0171016999, domicillary account.

Mrs. Abimbola Mordi
First Bank Plc
Account no: 3009893985

God bless us all
Re: First Aid: Tips For Common Accidents And Emergencies by Tobitooga50: 12:47pm On May 15, 2015
As at now we have 2. 575million in both my first and gtb account. God
bless u all
Message from Mrs. Bimbo Mordi

Keep spreading the news
Re: First Aid: Tips For Common Accidents And Emergencies by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 16, 2015
How to control your Diabetes condition today or prevent occurrence of diabetes

Diabetes, often referred to by doctors as diabetes mellitus, describes a group of metabolic diseases in which the person has high blood glucose (blood sugar), either because insulin production is inadequate, or because the body's cells do not respond properly to insulin, or both. Patients with high blood sugar will typically experience polyuria (frequent urination), they will become increasingly thirsty (polydipsia) and hungry (polyphagia).

There are three types of diabetes:

1) TYPE 1 DIABETES

The body does not produce insulin. Some people may refer to this type as insulin-dependent diabetes, juvenile diabetes, or early-onset diabetes. People usually develop type 1 diabetes before their 40th year, often in early adulthood or teenage years.

Type 1 diabetes is nowhere near as common as type 2 diabetes. Approximately 10% of all diabetes cases are type 1. Patients with type 1 diabetes will need to take insulin injections for the rest of their life. They must also ensure proper blood-glucose levels by carrying out regular blood tests and following a special diet.

2) TYPE 2 DIABETES

The body does not produce enough insulin for proper function, or the cells in the body do not react to insulin (insulin resistance). Approximately 90% of all cases of diabetes worldwide are of this type.

Some people may be able to control their type 2 diabetes symptoms by losing weight, following a healthy diet, doing plenty of exercise, and monitoring their blood glucose levels. However, type 2 diabetes is typically a progressive disease - it gradually gets worse - and the patient will probably end up have to take insulin, usually in tablet form.

Overweight and obese people have a much higher risk of developing type 2 diabetes compared to those with a healthy body weight. People with a lot of visceral fat, also known as central obesity, belly fat, or abdominal obesity, are especially at risk. Being overweight/obese causes the body to release chemicals that can destabilize the body's cardiovascular and metabolic systems. The risk of developing type 2 diabetes is also greater as we get older.

Men whose testosterone levels are low have been found to have a higher risk of developing type 2 diabetes.

Read more:http://www.globewatchpharm.org/article/1593224995/How_to_control_your_Diabetes_condition_today_or_prevent_occurrence_of_diabetes
Re: First Aid: Tips For Common Accidents And Emergencies by rinnnatajacc14: 3:16pm On May 16, 2015
Hi,
These posts provide me valuable information on health issues. I don’t have any knowledge about this topic. You should contact the expert. I am sorry for that.
……………………………………………….
WATER FILTER REVIEWS AND INFORMATION
Re: First Aid: Tips For Common Accidents And Emergencies by heeds2532(m): 3:19pm On May 16, 2015
WHAT ARE FATBURNERS? Fatburners are blends of herbs and stimulants that are used to melt away excess fat in the body system. They are found to be so effective when combined with healthy diet. WHY DO I NEED TO BURN FAT? Research has shown that majority of the newly case of diabetes are as a result of overweight. So therefore it becomes necessary to burn fat in order to be prevented against the risk of health challenges. Another reason to burn excess fat is to maintain your healthy and attractive appearance. HOW DOES IT WORK? Fatburner works by managing your excessive appetite, increase your metabolic rate and stimulate the release of energy. All this finally result to weight lost. WHO CAN USE FATBURNERS? Anybody who is overweight A woman who after given birth has continue to grow fat without control and even unable yo gain back her normal tommy. Any man with pot belly and unhealthy appearance due to excess fat. Body builders can also use it. Ladies who want to maintain their sexy look. The easy way to get of all these problems is out and you can buy T5 Fat burner slimming pills which is the strongest legal weight loss pills. All you need to do is take 1 tablet as soon as you wake up and it will curb your appetite, give you lots of energy and burn the fat off - Do not take late at night as you will have too much energy to sleep and don't take it if you are a pregnant woman. Very simple ! Get the T5 Fat burner slimming pills today and save yourself from accumulating excess fat which could lead to various health challenges. Get it here at the cheapest price here http://­ www.t5fatburners.com.ng?t_id=SaheedUthman
Re: First Aid: Tips For Common Accidents And Emergencies by heeds2532(m): 8:29pm On May 17, 2015
EASY WAY TO BURN FAT You know what's so annoying about excess fat in the body system? Its only makes people to be overweight, prone to diabetes and breathing problem, its even make many men develop pot belly. In this situation, a legal natural fatburning pills is all we need to burn out this excess fat in our bodies instead of going though those rigorous exercise without yielding any positive result. T5Fatburner, the world most effective fat burning pill will leave your body clean, light, enjoyable with good looking appearance at a cheaper cost within a short period of time. Make your order by clicking this link today and lose that excess weight forever. www.t5fatburners.com.ng?t_id=SaheedUthman
Re: First Aid: Tips For Common Accidents And Emergencies by spotless22: 6:28am On May 20, 2015
RESIDENTIAL CLEANING SERVICES Our professional maid service cleaning in residence on a call out or regular scheduled basis will guarantee peaceful and convivial atmosphere for healthy living. We provide these services each time we are in your home: - Each room will be thoroughly cleaned, dusted and vacuumed using professional cleaning products and equipments. - All kitchen appliances, cabinets, tables and chairs will be cleaned and counters, sinks and backsplashes will be scrubbed and sanitized. - Your bathroom area will positively shine after we’ve cleaned and disinfected tile walls, bath tubs, showers, sinks and cabinets. The floor and tile walls will be washed, scrubbed and chrome polished. -And then in your bedroom, linens will be changed, and furniture’s cleaned and dusted heavy knick – knack areas dusted, cobwebs removed, all accessible floor area swept and mopped, with every other thing in place for a peaceful living experience. What a joy this will bring to your family to see your home sparkling each time we visit. For more details please contact SPOTLESS SHINE CLEANING SERVICES 25 Mabawonku Street Oworonshoki –Lagos Nigeria +2347033491967 Spotless.shinec@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I'm Scared I've An Abnormal Growth On My Forehead / Italy Has Spread Coronavirus To 11 Countries So Far (info Graphic) / 8 Foods That Increases Sperm Count

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.