Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,182 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

Car Falls Off 3rd Mainland Bridge Into The Lagoon - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Car Falls Off 3rd Mainland Bridge Into The Lagoon (35311 Views)

Car Falls Off Bridge Along Lokoja-Abuja Road, Two Die (Graphic Pics) / Driver Almost Burnt Alive On 3rd Mainland Bridge / Toyota Siena Falls Off 3rd Mainland Bridge This Morning (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Car Falls Off 3rd Mainland Bridge Into The Lagoon by Sijo01(f): 1:42pm On Jan 26, 2013
Like seriously omg!
Re: Car Falls Off 3rd Mainland Bridge Into The Lagoon by DualCore1: 1:42pm On Jan 26, 2013
topeorekoy: more pictures of the rescue operation @ http://topeorekoya..com/2013/01/photo-news-suv-falls-off-3rd-mainland.html
And you had the time and power to also post the replies here as comments on your blog under "Anonymous".
Weird.

Even weirder, is the recklessness of the driver.

1 Like

Re: Car Falls Off 3rd Mainland Bridge Into The Lagoon by Redboi(m): 1:42pm On Jan 26, 2013
God abeg hlp us o.......
Re: Car Falls Off 3rd Mainland Bridge Into The Lagoon by Btruth: 1:43pm On Jan 26, 2013
I just equally left the scene too. One of LASTMA officer confirmed that it was a jeep that ran into the water, and he will not disclose what causes the accidents.
Re: Car Falls Off 3rd Mainland Bridge Into The Lagoon by hpk(m): 1:44pm On Jan 26, 2013
Bigflamie: Goodluck Jonathan, why nah, infact i'll vote you out in 2015.
I hope there will be no casualties.
werrin concern Johnathan here na?
Re: Car Falls Off 3rd Mainland Bridge Into The Lagoon by ghettodreamz(m): 1:44pm On Jan 26, 2013
Na wa oooo cry

Are they on spirit or something?

Bizarre

I hope they are able to rescue them all.

Wonder Shall Never End. Hmmmmm
Re: Car Falls Off 3rd Mainland Bridge Into The Lagoon by Concepts9: 1:47pm On Jan 26, 2013
In a more civilized country and on a popular bridge as third mainland bridge, the footage and cctv capture of the accident would have been released.
A statement would have been made on the local TV and the scene would have been taken over by a car lifting equipment and in less than 30 minutes the car would have been pulled out and thing return to normalcy
But
In Nigeria,no cctv to show anything on a popular bridge, no statement on local tv, rumors fly the town in absence of a valid proof of why the accident happen and tens of old generation canoes are the one attempting to rescue victims.
And the gullible Nigerians would come here and start shouting ACN, PDP and CPC..........

3 Likes

Re: Car Falls Off 3rd Mainland Bridge Into The Lagoon by Chegunn(m): 1:48pm On Jan 26, 2013
When tragedies happen in Nigeria, you feel more devastated with the rescue efforts.
I'm sure it is the canoe owners at the scene undertaking rescue efforts there, cos from that pic I can't see any proof that emergency officials there can even handle the situation.
Re: Car Falls Off 3rd Mainland Bridge Into The Lagoon by yuzedo: 1:49pm On Jan 26, 2013
jhydebaba: The car na used gala wrapper
adaptor4all: D pix f d rescue team is quite impressive...

grin grin

Its all fun & games till you hear it is someone u're close to.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Car Falls Off 3rd Mainland Bridge Into The Lagoon by ifihearam: 1:50pm On Jan 26, 2013
Where are the waterways unit?
Re: Car Falls Off 3rd Mainland Bridge Into The Lagoon by caesaraba(m): 1:50pm On Jan 26, 2013
samleey: I hear that also from traffic radio, and the Lagos state commissioner for transportation has confirmed the rescued of the only occupant of the car and he has been rushed to general hospital.
Glory be to God.
I really commend the effort of all those that participate in the rescued of that life, You really done great today

Ah! Thank God o. May he survive.

Some N.Landers must be really sad now o. (say nobody die). God pass una.
Re: Car Falls Off 3rd Mainland Bridge Into The Lagoon by sylvar02(m): 1:50pm On Jan 26, 2013
God have mercy
Re: Car Falls Off 3rd Mainland Bridge Into The Lagoon by extension: 1:50pm On Jan 26, 2013
The metal rail is short,its need to be a bit high.
Re: Car Falls Off 3rd Mainland Bridge Into The Lagoon by babaowo: 1:52pm On Jan 26, 2013
Nigeria rescue team......
Re: Car Falls Off 3rd Mainland Bridge Into The Lagoon by esere826: 1:53pm On Jan 26, 2013
extension: The metal rail is short,its need to be a bit high.

Not feasible
Re: Car Falls Off 3rd Mainland Bridge Into The Lagoon by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jan 26, 2013
This PDP govt and their wahala. How come FRSC did not stop the driver from over-speeding?
Re: Car Falls Off 3rd Mainland Bridge Into The Lagoon by esere826: 1:55pm On Jan 26, 2013
Chegunn: When tragedies happen in Nigeria, you feel more devastated with the rescue efforts.
I'm sure it is the canoe owners at the scene undertaking rescue efforts there, cos from that pic I can't see any proof that emergency officials there can even handle the situation.

This canoe owners are the same that Fashola's lagos is intent on driving off into the atlantic or some other republic
.....just musing
Re: Car Falls Off 3rd Mainland Bridge Into The Lagoon by Temas: 1:55pm On Jan 26, 2013
oyibomoses: the pic i saw look like fisher men trying to cash fish or in a cash fish competition

but seriously!!!!! Seun needs to put up screening exercise for membership on this site.
Re: Car Falls Off 3rd Mainland Bridge Into The Lagoon by Nivstalin(f): 1:57pm On Jan 26, 2013
Thank God for the swift rescue effort
Re: Car Falls Off 3rd Mainland Bridge Into The Lagoon by ifihearam: 1:57pm On Jan 26, 2013

Thou art stupid
Re: Car Falls Off 3rd Mainland Bridge Into The Lagoon by abuwale: 1:57pm On Jan 26, 2013
Where?
Re: Car Falls Off 3rd Mainland Bridge Into The Lagoon by deshclones(m): 2:00pm On Jan 26, 2013

you define f00lishness each time you type... undecided undecided undecided
Re: Car Falls Off 3rd Mainland Bridge Into The Lagoon by Gboliwe: 2:00pm On Jan 26, 2013
sasview: I hope frsc will not call this one hoax again
Abi? Na wa o
Re: Car Falls Off 3rd Mainland Bridge Into The Lagoon by leonshom(m): 2:00pm On Jan 26, 2013
Ow on earth wuld u xpect d car to float on d lagoon! Dnt u think it wuld sink !
izenco2005: Where is de car nah Abi na canon fall inside grin
Re: Car Falls Off 3rd Mainland Bridge Into The Lagoon by skyfall: 2:02pm On Jan 26, 2013
Ola0711: bigfool wetin bring GEJ come dis matter? Ur father died while disrespecting his boss..here u are again insulting the president of ur poor mother{widow}..may u never live long to enjoy any good thing provided by GEJ..Eg good road,24hrs power supply etc

You're not very smart. Can't you see that he's only being sarcastic? What's your IQ?

1 Like

Re: Car Falls Off 3rd Mainland Bridge Into The Lagoon by Rastamann: 2:03pm On Jan 26, 2013
Was he sleeping, drunk or what? Or they a meeting with the river goddess?
Re: Car Falls Off 3rd Mainland Bridge Into The Lagoon by OmerianConsult: 2:09pm On Jan 26, 2013
How come? That bridge is guided.
Re: Car Falls Off 3rd Mainland Bridge Into The Lagoon by begwong: 2:11pm On Jan 26, 2013
hope this aint another hoax from FRSC tweeter handle?
Re: Car Falls Off 3rd Mainland Bridge Into The Lagoon by sirp2007: 2:13pm On Jan 26, 2013
oyibomoses: the pic i saw look like fisher men trying to cash fish or in a cash fish competition

The word is catch not cash.

1 Like

Re: Car Falls Off 3rd Mainland Bridge Into The Lagoon by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jan 26, 2013
Nawa ooo,na village witch cause am.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Twitter User Shows Off G-wagon He Bought At Age 24 / Bentley Unveils Its 2019 Continental GT Convertible - Photos / 40 Honda Dashboard Warning Lights And What They Mean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.