Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

Car Falls Off 3rd Mainland Bridge Into The Lagoon - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Car Falls Off 3rd Mainland Bridge Into The Lagoon (35305 Views)

Car Falls Off Bridge Along Lokoja-Abuja Road, Two Die (Graphic Pics) / Driver Almost Burnt Alive On 3rd Mainland Bridge / Toyota Siena Falls Off 3rd Mainland Bridge This Morning (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Car Falls Off 3rd Mainland Bridge Into The Lagoon by ayoflyn(m): 2:19pm On Jan 26, 2013
lol , what do expect from Nigeria? do we even have any hope? if it was here in Malaysia they would have pulled the cars out in no time, with all the boats and rescue services they have her, our leaders will never spend money to purchase or upgrade the rescue service equipment, how can canoes pull cars out? do we even have a diver team in the country? talk less of a state. we are soooo backward in our country, its just a pity.
oyibomoses: the pic i saw look like fisher men trying to cash fish or in a cash fish competition
Re: Car Falls Off 3rd Mainland Bridge Into The Lagoon by Ola0711: 2:23pm On Jan 26, 2013
Reyspin: Wise-man may live long with ur children to enjoy the Sufferings Jonathan will put u and ur kinsmen through... The guy was just being Sarcastic and u wan rush to work for your money, hereby incuring the wrath of the gods... Cursing via MTN Crappy Network
never u in ur life quote my post u bastard...i can never be poor as the richest my in ur family....GEJ for 2015.
Re: Car Falls Off 3rd Mainland Bridge Into The Lagoon by Enoquin(f): 2:27pm On Jan 26, 2013
Dual Core:
And you had the time and power to also post the replies here as comments on your blog under "Anonymous".
Weird.

Even weirder, is the recklessness of the driver.

I thought I was the only one that noticed the replies oh....oh, see what the want for traffic can cause
Re: Car Falls Off 3rd Mainland Bridge Into The Lagoon by barkayausa(m): 2:29pm On Jan 26, 2013
Lord help if they are still alive? If they are no more grant grace to their families and condole them.
Re: Car Falls Off 3rd Mainland Bridge Into The Lagoon by bankyblue(m): 2:31pm On Jan 26, 2013
I thought those basterd said they were fixing that road? This
Government self, and at the same time, his the driver of the car
Doing F1 on nigeria bad road? Hmmm! God help us Oº°˚ ˚°º
Re: Car Falls Off 3rd Mainland Bridge Into The Lagoon by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jan 26, 2013
i hve not seen one person ask where the car is. useless news with no picture
Re: Car Falls Off 3rd Mainland Bridge Into The Lagoon by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jan 26, 2013
The scene is scary! Why in the whole wide world would Nigerians who are not professionals rush to a scene of accident? This doesn't tell well of Nigerians!!!
Re: Car Falls Off 3rd Mainland Bridge Into The Lagoon by Ecash1: 2:53pm On Jan 26, 2013
all4naija: The scene is scary! Why in the whole wide world would Nigerians who are not professionals rush to a scene of accident? This doesn't tell well of Nigerians!!!

I agreed with you fully, see the people involved in rescue, I bet you if this happened in Britain or the state , the rescue operation will be carried out by special forces and it will be on CNN and BBC until they are rescued, What a place called " Nigeria".
Re: Car Falls Off 3rd Mainland Bridge Into The Lagoon by temidre1: 2:57pm On Jan 26, 2013
;DA wA yeeeeeeee!
Elebiju: My kinsmen to the rescue ayemafughe ilaje,but I never see the car Ooº°˚ ˚°
Re: Car Falls Off 3rd Mainland Bridge Into The Lagoon by Omen100(m): 3:03pm On Jan 26, 2013
how manage, all these upcome's are all Signs of the endtime shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Car Falls Off 3rd Mainland Bridge Into The Lagoon by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jan 26, 2013
Was alrdy 3 hours in the traffic before realising what happened. Rescue operation still on.
Re: Car Falls Off 3rd Mainland Bridge Into The Lagoon by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jan 26, 2013
Btruth: I just equally left the scene too. One of LASTMA officer confirmed that it was a jeep that ran into the water, and he will not disclose what causes the accidents.

Why should that be hidden?
How do they expect to warn others?
Re: Car Falls Off 3rd Mainland Bridge Into The Lagoon by ayotolah: 3:25pm On Jan 26, 2013
Ola0711: bigfool wetin bring GEJ come dis matter? Ur father died while disrespecting his boss..here u are again insulting the president of ur poor mother{widow}..may u never live long to enjoy any good thing provided by GEJ..Eg good road,24hrs power supply etc

Why are you always rude and agreesive? And always on the defensive? Why? Are you always high on weed or something

1 Like

Re: Car Falls Off 3rd Mainland Bridge Into The Lagoon by Dreal1247: 3:38pm On Jan 26, 2013
soulfood] it is well in Jesus name. It is well even inside d well.
Re: Car Falls Off 3rd Mainland Bridge Into The Lagoon by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 26, 2013
ocman: i hve not seen one person ask where the car is. useless news with no picture

Na you go enter water snap picture?
Or do you expect the car to float like the bodies on ezu river?
Re: Car Falls Off 3rd Mainland Bridge Into The Lagoon by rainbowb(f): 3:44pm On Jan 26, 2013
jesus..
Re: Car Falls Off 3rd Mainland Bridge Into The Lagoon by boladez(m): 3:50pm On Jan 26, 2013
People should not blame the Govt in this case o........let's be fair, for those who ply that route , you will agree that so many people over speed and drive recklessly on that bridge. MOST likely the accident is a direct consequence of recklessness.
Re: Car Falls Off 3rd Mainland Bridge Into The Lagoon by thaoriginator: 3:54pm On Jan 26, 2013
What is really happening in that picture?
It look like argungu fishing festival, abi na my eyes they lie me

Well hope nobody gets hurt cos it won't be too funny at all! angry
Re: Car Falls Off 3rd Mainland Bridge Into The Lagoon by Afolabs101: 3:56pm On Jan 26, 2013
ifihearam: Where are the waterways unit?

No fuel in their boats probably
Re: Car Falls Off 3rd Mainland Bridge Into The Lagoon by metti(m): 4:14pm On Jan 26, 2013
soulfood: it is well in Jesus name.
Car plunges into lagoon and you are saying it is well in Jesus name. What sorts of religion stupidity is this? What is well about that??
Re: Car Falls Off 3rd Mainland Bridge Into The Lagoon by HoneyPrincess(f): 4:20pm On Jan 26, 2013
Na wa oo, I hope dey r okay, goddesssssssss of d seaaaaaaaaaaaaaa neeeeeeeeedssssss more blooooooooooooood
Re: Car Falls Off 3rd Mainland Bridge Into The Lagoon by tpapi: 4:30pm On Jan 26, 2013
some pple drive as if they r chasing d devil
Re: Car Falls Off 3rd Mainland Bridge Into The Lagoon by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 26, 2013
;DI heard the rescued driver was crying for his car to be rescued too before taking him to the hospital.
Re: Car Falls Off 3rd Mainland Bridge Into The Lagoon by ebosed: 5:02pm On Jan 26, 2013
Its a shame how naira landers jump into hasty conclusion on issue like this? Accidents can as well be caused by
Re: Car Falls Off 3rd Mainland Bridge Into The Lagoon by Maxymilliano(m): 5:03pm On Jan 26, 2013
The pics look like something from Argungu Fishing festival...

Hope there's no casualty apart from the reported survivor... Much of rat race on that bridge this days.
Re: Car Falls Off 3rd Mainland Bridge Into The Lagoon by ebosed: 5:08pm On Jan 26, 2013
,[quote author=ebosed]Its a shame how naira landers jump into hasty conclusion on issue like this? Accidents can as well be cause,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Re: Car Falls Off 3rd Mainland Bridge Into The Lagoon by ebosed: 5:24pm On Jan 26, 2013
I once had a fatal accident on benin ore road driving at 40Km/hour caused by oil spillage. 13 other cars crashed that day.
Re: Car Falls Off 3rd Mainland Bridge Into The Lagoon by yuzedo: 5:28pm On Jan 26, 2013
LastApostle: ;DI heard the rescued driver was crying for his car to be rescued too before taking him to the hospital.
grin grin grin grin angry
Re: Car Falls Off 3rd Mainland Bridge Into The Lagoon by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 26, 2013
ebosed: I once had a fatal accident on benin ore road driving at 40Km/hour caused by oil spillage.

You had a fatal accident? So are you making this post from the great beyond? Or someone's posting using your account?

Because fatal means
death.

2 Likes

Re: Car Falls Off 3rd Mainland Bridge Into The Lagoon by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 26, 2013
ebosed: I once had a fatal accident on benin ore road driving at 40Km/hour caused by oil spillage. 13 other cars crashed that day.

You had FATAL accident na eem you dey here dey post...Abi you take leave from heaven or hell?

1 Like

Re: Car Falls Off 3rd Mainland Bridge Into The Lagoon by Matrin(m): 6:19pm On Jan 26, 2013
Bigflamie: Goodluck Jonathan, why nah, infact i'll vote you out in 2015.
I hope there will be no casualties.
Bros, is it Goodluck Jonathan that fall d car into d lagoon?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This N10m Lamborghini Diablo Is The Cheapest Lamborghini You Can Buy / Bentley Unveils Its 2019 Continental GT Convertible - Photos / 3 Porsche Panamera Convoy Carries 24 Gold Bars Worth £10m (₦5B) Across London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.