Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

My Solution To Nigeria's Problem Of Corruption - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Solution To Nigeria's Problem Of Corruption (770 Views)

My Solution To All This Protests / In Your Own Views, What Actually Is Nigeria's Problem? / Jonathan - I Can't Solve Nigeria's Problem Alone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Solution To Nigeria's Problem Of Corruption by meetmeonline: 2:37pm On Jan 26, 2013
The problem with Nigeria cannot be corrected by a single person. No civilian can cause a change if he be given the opportunity to rule now. The level of corruption in the country has gone so deep that the best civilian president in the history of mankind cannot bring things to normal. They’ll tell him “Yes sir” and do “Mine sir”. I laugh when people say that our uncle “B” (form the north) will change things if given the chance; he’ll only go to Aso Rock to increase the percentage of his grey hair. When you sack the head of “HHPC”, who will you then appoint? An old officer who has always waited for a time to own houses abroad? Or a new-comer who will naively fall into the set-up trap of the angered subordinates in the corporation? Fighting corruption as a civilian ruler in Nigeria is like going to the centre of a stadium to arrow people who are armed within the seats…they’ll snipe you from all angle that you’d not tell which one hit you first…our solution can come if; “something serious happens to overhaul every public seat while the constitution and people are kept silent and a sound warning that it may happen again is given before normalcy is restored with a fresh cast of officers”…then Nigeria will be free. wink wink kiss cool
Re: My Solution To Nigeria's Problem Of Corruption by ninja4life(m): 2:49pm On Jan 26, 2013
[b][/b]1st to comme..
Ran out of thread before being attackedcheesy
Re: My Solution To Nigeria's Problem Of Corruption by obi4eze(m): 10:45pm On Jan 26, 2013
ninja4life: [b][/b]1st to comme..
Ran out of thread before being attackedcheesy

grin Of course u know that they'll soon come.

(1) (Reply)

2015 Primaries: PDP Considers Right Of First Refusal For Jonathan, Govs / If This Is True.. Lord Help Us All / #nngtour At Innoson Motors, Nnewi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.