Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,241 members, 7,807,819 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:51 PM

What's So Special About Parenthood ? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's So Special About Parenthood ? (535 Views)

30 Facts All Men Must Know About Parenthood / What's So Special About Your Age That You Hide It? / What Has Parenthood Changed About You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's So Special About Parenthood ? by gtim4uall: 5:28pm On Jan 26, 2013
There's been a lot of thinks that I had been brought up to believe and take as a must do, especially things related to religion, culture and their likes, but at some point in time in my live this things look like I'm living another person's life, followin another person idealogies, and not being able to decide for mysef what suits me.
I see alot of people change their social behaviour, relationship and moods once they get married, and at times i hear people make certain comment like ' you are now a father, you are not suppose to come with us, or say this or that or do this or that' anytime the dude tries to feel eased an flexy wit hz single dude pals. So i want to know what is special about parenthood that one cannot b allowed to freely mingle like the singles?
Re: What's So Special About Parenthood ? by greatgod2012(f): 7:07pm On Jan 26, 2013
E V E R Y T H I N G!

You may never know until you become one.

Goodluck to you.
Re: What's So Special About Parenthood ? by DaDewdropsNVS: 8:23pm On Jan 26, 2013
The most DIFFICULT job in the whole world!!!
To bad monkeys are also parents! grin

(1) (Reply)

Your Wife And Your Only Son, Which Of Them Will You Rescue In Term Of Danger? / Man Rapes Daughter, Granddaughter / What Is Domestic Violence?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.