Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,470 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

Payza Or Liberty Reserve - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Payza Or Liberty Reserve (1289 Views)

Liberty Reserve Domain Names & Web Hosting / Nigeria Version Of Paypal And Liberty Reserve / Liberty Reserve Payment Module For Interspire Shopping Cart. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Payza Or Liberty Reserve by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 26, 2013
Good evening masters, please which of the above is best for online business, i need your opinions and advice. Thank you.
Re: Payza Or Liberty Reserve by Gerardcole(m): 6:34am On Jan 27, 2013
Personally I ve never user PayZa. But I haven't experienced any problems using Liberty reserve.
Re: Payza Or Liberty Reserve by Nobody: 7:26am On Jan 27, 2013
Gerardcole: Personally I ve never user PayZa. But I haven't experienced any problems using Liberty reserve.
thanks bro, do they have naira as one of their trading currency?
Re: Payza Or Liberty Reserve by DualCore1: 8:46am On Jan 27, 2013
Payza has a verification policy and your being in Nigeria will even make matters worse when you have to be verified. I have about 300-400 usd locked up in my Alertpay (now Payza) account and it's a futile process trying to unlock my account as it takes them a week or more to reply every mail. I have left that behind.

Liberty reserve has no verification policy so its where all the thieves and criminals lurk (and the hackers too). I never keep serious funds in my LR accounts as I have been jacked on two occasions to the sum of about 1500 usd (my accounts had the highest protection provided by LR). Forget their security pin and mastercode. Forget that email verification pin system too, it all goes down the drain when the boys come after you.

I recommend you use Liberty Reserve for your online business, however do not BANK funds in your LR account. Use it as a transfer medium between you and your business parties.
Re: Payza Or Liberty Reserve by Nobody: 9:56am On Jan 27, 2013
Dual Core: Payza has a verification policy and your being in Nigeria will even make matters worse when you have to be verified. I have about 300-400 usd locked up in my Alertpay (now Payza) account and it's a futile process trying to unlock my account as it takes them a week or more to reply every mail. I have left that behind.

Liberty reserve has no verification policy so its where all the thieves and criminals lurk (and the hackers too). I never keep serious funds in my LR accounts as I have been jacked on two occasions to the sum of about 1500 usd (my accounts had the highest protection provided by LR). Forget their security pin and mastercode. Forget that email verification pin system too, it all goes down the drain when the boys come after you.

I recommend you use Liberty Reserve for your online business, however do not BANK funds in your LR account. Use it as a transfer medium between you and your business parties.
Thank you master, is good to hear from someone who has seen 99. Also i thank you sir for your kind words of advice, this is not the first time your helping me, you wont remember when i was having problem with one of my websites you helped me a great deal {back then i was using username=naija aboki|lost d password dis is my new ac}.
Not everyone who has the know-how will stop at a free call for help and offer king solutions > i pray God to deliver you from any problem that is bigger than you can handle. Amen.
Re: Payza Or Liberty Reserve by ibietela2(m): 10:18am On Jan 27, 2013
All Of them are Poo... I wont advice anyone doing biz online with payza they are the worst. I use www.2checkout.com and www.voguepay.com on my store www.shop.healthable.org
Re: Payza Or Liberty Reserve by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 27, 2013
ibietela2: All Of them are Poo... I wont advice anyone doing biz online with payza they are the worst. I use www.2checkout.com and www.voguepay.com on my store www.shop.healthable.org
are they not new in the market? Would like if you share your xperience with them. Thank you.
Re: Payza Or Liberty Reserve by ibietela2(m): 11:46am On Jan 27, 2013
Don Ocso: are they not new in the market? Would like if you share your xperience with them. Thank you.

Voguepay is Naija... 2checkout is Internation, my xperience with both is they have POOR customer support, with 2checkout you can accept paypal fee(no paypal account needed). You can manage affiliates.
Re: Payza Or Liberty Reserve by Gmmail(m): 6:08pm On Jan 27, 2013
PAYZA very secure and verify easily. Payza all the way
Re: Payza Or Liberty Reserve by Javanian: 6:16pm On Jan 27, 2013
@dual core and @gmmail please how do you deposit and withdraw from your payza account??
Re: Payza Or Liberty Reserve by DualCore1: 9:24pm On Jan 27, 2013
You're welcome aboki.

Javanian: @dual core and @gmmail please how do you deposit and withdraw from your payza account??
Its getting to a year or so... back then I had my Alertpay (now Payza) account tied to my GTBank account through their Naira Mastercard. I can't remember if I could just add funds directly to my account from the card... I think that's why I had to run two Alertpay accounts... probably so I could raise an invoice from the second account for my main account then I pay up the invoice from the main account. I can't say really, its been a while.

P.S: They said it was okay to have two accounts but they had to be of different types.
Re: Payza Or Liberty Reserve by 3RNEST(m): 10:18pm On Jan 28, 2013
Javanian: @dual core and @gmmail please how do you deposit and withdraw from your payza account??
Get L-R account, fund it and transfer fund to your PayZa,abi na pizza account! using xchange service, find them on google! grin, L-R all the way.... cool
Re: Payza Or Liberty Reserve by Javanian: 11:14pm On Jan 28, 2013
Thanks @ dualcore and ernest
Re: Payza Or Liberty Reserve by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jan 28, 2013
Thank you all grin
Re: Payza Or Liberty Reserve by Intellab(m): 1:13pm On Mar 04, 2013
I'm currently using payza. It is easy to access unlike liberty reserve that requires email verification for every single thing you want to do.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Someone That Can Create A Professional Blog For Me / How To Build A Facebook Group That Drives Traffic To Your Website / Youtube Monetization Ban: Let's Help Each Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.