Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,759 members, 7,798,540 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

Of Hidden Posts And Mods. Bans - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Of Hidden Posts And Mods. Bans (706 Views)

#Panama Papers: Documents Show Saraki Is The Owner Of Hidden Assets & Not Toyin / Can We Please Ban Or Delete Posts And Threads Calling Nigeria A Zoo? / Segun Adeniyi, The Late Confession Of Hidden Truth About Late President Ya’adua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Of Hidden Posts And Mods. Bans by ebamma(m): 7:53pm On Jan 26, 2013
its very bad that the mods are banning nairalanders and hiding their post just because they are saying their minds,
just for saying our biafrans brothers have done it again when i saw a topic about an igbo drug peddler my post was hidden and i was banned for two days.
The internet is supposed to be a place of no inhibitions, we should be allowed to say our minds without feigning any politeness,stop hiding our posts and banning us for saying our minds,the internet should be a platform for us to say what we sometimes may not be able to say offline.
Stop censoring our words,we have a freedom of speech which is enshrined in the nigerian constitution,as far as am not committing libel i and every other nairalander has a right to voice our opinions

3 Likes

Re: Of Hidden Posts And Mods. Bans by OkikiOluwa1(m): 8:18pm On Jan 26, 2013
Same here.
Re: Of Hidden Posts And Mods. Bans by GARRIx7(m): 8:25pm On Jan 26, 2013
grin cheesy grin
Re: Of Hidden Posts And Mods. Bans by Les: 8:33pm On Jan 26, 2013
They wont because the owner of nairaland is far more clever and well informed than habouring tribalist, trols, sadist, kids and e.criminals like you........
If you wanna voice out ur opinion like you said, you can do dat in park, wit ur fellow agberos, joints, etc.....
Tho seun, you de overdo am sha and you follow de do the above mentioned in ur own ways sha but na you get site and ur rules must come to stay..... Any complainants like d o.p can go to hell......

1 Like

Re: Of Hidden Posts And Mods. Bans by Tolexander: 9:01pm On Jan 26, 2013
OP! You only told us what topic you commented on but failed to tell us the content of your comment.
Agbejo enikan da, agba osika ni(he who choose to make his justice base on one side of the story heard is a wicked soul).
We all have a freedom of speech but doesn't mean we can say anything. 'like praising Adam Lacanza that made the connecticut shooting during immediately after the incidence.
Tell us the actual comment you made.
Re: Of Hidden Posts And Mods. Bans by Les: 10:29pm On Jan 26, 2013
Tolexander: OP! You only told us what topic you commented on but failed to tell us the content of your comment.
Agbejo enikan da, agba osika ni(he who choose to make his justice base on one side of the story heard is a wicked soul).
We all have a freedom of speech but doesn't mean we can say anything. 'like praising Adam Lacanza that made the connecticut shooting during immediately after the incidence.
Tell us the actual comment you made.
the slowpoke actually wrote down her comment... Just read it well. And ask d slowpoke again if it's only his/her biafran brothers are d only ppl dat do drugs.......... Wait till am free enough and apply as a mod here.... You'll get years ban for just complaining...
Re: Of Hidden Posts And Mods. Bans by OAM4J: 3:28am On Jan 27, 2013
There is a limit to right of expression. Your right of expression does not including insulting other posters and other ethnic groups. When you do that, you break the rules and you leave the moderators with no choice than to hide your insulting posts and hand out the right punishment for breaking rules.

Thanks.
Re: Of Hidden Posts And Mods. Bans by ITbomb(m): 6:37am On Jan 27, 2013
^^^
You should have closed the silly thread after that or should I do it for you?
Re: Of Hidden Posts And Mods. Bans by 7842I: 10:00am On Jan 27, 2013
ebamma: its very bad that the mods are banning nairalanders and hiding their post just because they are saying their minds,
just for saying our biafrans brothers have done it again when i saw a topic about an igbo drug peddler my post was hidden and i was banned for two days.
The internet is supposed to be a place of no inhibitions, we should be allowed to say our minds without feigning any politeness,stop hiding our posts and banning us for saying our minds,the internet should be a platform for us to say what we sometimes may not be able to say offline.
Stop censoring our words,we have a freedom of speech which is enshrined in the nigerian constitution,as far as am not committing libel i and every other nairalander has a right to voice our opinions

You have freedom of speech in the constitution bla bla bla.....
This is not the Nigerian house of assembly!tongue
Re: Of Hidden Posts And Mods. Bans by advocate666: 10:35am On Jan 27, 2013
Nairaland used to be an informative site. It now full of wimps afraid of getting banned and irritatingly polite.
Re: Of Hidden Posts And Mods. Bans by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jan 27, 2013
advocate666: Nairaland used to be an informative site. It now full of wimps afraid of getting banned and irritatingly polite.
The truth is always vert bitter. And the teller is always hated. Boot licking in Nigeria has now come to stay.

(1) (Reply)

SURE-P Verifies Rcc’s N917M Job Claims On Loko-Oweto Bridge / Yakasai Denies Comments On Jonathan’s One Term Deal / Governor Amaechi In Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.