Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,871 members, 7,806,482 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

Ethiopia Coach- We Must Score Plenty Goals Against Eagles - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ethiopia Coach- We Must Score Plenty Goals Against Eagles (583 Views)

Ethiopia Vs Nigeria - WCQ (1 - 2) On 13th October 2013 / Did India Really Score 99 Goals Against Nigeria. / Expect Harvest Of Goals Against Rwanda – Keshi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ethiopia Coach- We Must Score Plenty Goals Against Eagles by midetinz(m): 7:53pm On Jan 26, 2013
Ethiopia Coach Sewnet Bishaw: We Must Score Lots Of Goals Against Nigeria

Ethiopia coach Sewnet Bissaw has said that his side must face their last encounter against Nigeria with a lot of hunger for goals if they are to go through to the quarter finals.

The Walya Antelopes were defeated 4-0 by ten-man Burkina Faso in the second game of Group C in Mbombela on Friday.

Having taken a point in their first game against Zambia, lots was expected from the Ethiopians going into the game against the west Africans but they fell short having lost inspirational forward Adane Girma to injury early.

“We didn’t expect this result from the very beginning. We hoped that we would play again like the first game and take a point against Burkina Faso,” said Bissaw.

The Antelopes who have a point still have a mathematical chance to qualify for the last eight when they play against the Super Eagles next week.

“We’re not going to the field to defend, because defending will only give you one point. Now we must try to play against Nigeria to score goals to have three points.

“Maybe if we have three points, totally we will have four points, and we may qualify to the next stage.

“Not only will we just score one or two goals, we need to score lots of goals also, otherwise, it is a matter of dignity and to maintain the level of football of our boys,” he said.

Ethiopia will play against Nigeria in Rustenburg on January 29.

Source: (http:///XHIMTR)
Re: Ethiopia Coach- We Must Score Plenty Goals Against Eagles by Akshow: 7:58pm On Jan 26, 2013
And i wont be surprised if they do. This super eagles cannot be trusted. Sha as a patriotic naija i will still support them but wont be sad if we exit in the group stage. Ask me why.... With hazard's suspension we need victor in CHELSEA. Somethin positive in this seemingly embarrassin situation grin
Re: Ethiopia Coach- We Must Score Plenty Goals Against Eagles by Lilnikee(m): 8:16pm On Jan 26, 2013
Story Story...
Eagles Vs CIV for quater finals. We go hear am.
Re: Ethiopia Coach- We Must Score Plenty Goals Against Eagles by badassnigga(m): 8:47pm On Jan 26, 2013
if u lyk score 100 goals I dnt give a f**k...super eagles r not worthy of my support.
watching super eagles nowadays kills faster than bullet . undecided

1 Like

Re: Ethiopia Coach- We Must Score Plenty Goals Against Eagles by overdrive(m): 9:22pm On Jan 26, 2013
This coach u no go talk ur price make we pay u.we no dey for long talk and person wey go spoil show for us cos I no too trust this naija squad!

(1) (Reply)

World’s Oldest Marathoner Is Hanging Up His Sneakers / Honduras Cancels Friendly With Nigeria Due To Nff High Appearance Fee Demand !! / Im Not Ready For Nigeria - Anichebe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.