Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

Does Your Partner's Past Sexual Partners Matters? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Your Partner's Past Sexual Partners Matters? (1709 Views)

Would You Be Interested In Your Partner's Past Love Life? / Is It Good/bad To Knw Ur Partner's Past? If Yes/no Y? / Partner's Past Behaviour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Your Partner's Past Sexual Partners Matters? by ZackiGp(m): 7:55pm On Jan 26, 2013
[I'm not trying to be bias,neither do i want to be criticised.I'm known here for speaking my mind as it bothers me. Recently, i met this pretty girl who i'm now falling in love with.We opened a conversation about our past sexual partners,i told her mine and she also told me hers which was kind of high.I tot it was just a mere discussion but it wasn't cos since dat night dat she told me about her sexual past,i've not been able to get it off my head. I wnt to know if this repeated thought of my partner's past is normal.Does rily matter?
Re: Does Your Partner's Past Sexual Partners Matters? by Flashaldrin(m): 8:11pm On Jan 26, 2013
The important points are,
1. Has she moved on from that as in changed?
2. Do you believe no 1 ?
If both are not positive, then no need torturing yourself. You should quit now.

2 Likes

Re: Does Your Partner's Past Sexual Partners Matters? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jan 26, 2013
Depends...
Re: Does Your Partner's Past Sexual Partners Matters? by ZackiGp(m): 8:42pm On Jan 26, 2013
Yield: Depends...
on what?pls explain
Re: Does Your Partner's Past Sexual Partners Matters? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 26, 2013
ZackiGp: on what?pls explain

One a number of things:

If they are disease-free OR NOT.
If they are somehow still attached to their ex/es.
If the number is way too high for my liking.
Re: Does Your Partner's Past Sexual Partners Matters? by 190: 8:56pm On Jan 26, 2013

embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Does Your Partner's Past Sexual Partners Matters? by ZackiGp(m): 8:58pm On Jan 26, 2013
Yield:

One a number of things:

If they are disease-free OR NOT.
If they are somehow still attached to their ex/es.

so what number is 'too high' for you?
Re: Does Your Partner's Past Sexual Partners Matters? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 26, 2013
Only if it makes you uncomfortable.
Re: Does Your Partner's Past Sexual Partners Matters? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 26, 2013
ZackiGp: so what number is 'too high' for you?

My boyfriend has not been with that many. And if he has been with 10 or more, I would be even more concerned. At the same time, seeing he's such a great guy, even if he has been with 10, I would overlook it. BUT Anything more than 10 would be way out of my comfort limit.
Re: Does Your Partner's Past Sexual Partners Matters? by 190: 10:36pm On Jan 26, 2013
Yield:

[size=18pt]My boyfriend[/size] has not been with that many. And if he has been with 10 or more, I would be even more concerned. At the same time, seeing he's such a great guy, even if he has been with 10, I would overlook it. BUT Anything more than 10 would be way out of my comfort limit.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Does Your Partner's Past Sexual Partners Matters? by KINGwax(m): 10:39pm On Jan 26, 2013
With God on my side, i swear, av lost count. But it kinda worries me with ladies cos i can't go down for the cheap ones.
Flashadrin has spoken, and no other is needed
Re: Does Your Partner's Past Sexual Partners Matters? by ZackiGp(m): 11:03pm On Jan 26, 2013
@kingwax,if a gal has dated upto 7 guys and all had slept wit her,does dat make her cheap?
Re: Does Your Partner's Past Sexual Partners Matters? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jan 26, 2013
190:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

That's right, 190. I've moved on without you. tongue

Btw, are you the one on the left or on the right. These your shades go kill pesin. grin grin
Re: Does Your Partner's Past Sexual Partners Matters? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jan 26, 2013
ZackiGp: @kingwax,if a gal has dated upto 7 guys and all had slept wit her,does dat make her cheap?

Was that in response to my answer, by any chance? I said 7, not because I've been with 7 guys ooo. I haven't even been with one. I'm just in my first r-ship. We haven't been intimate and it isn't happening anytime soon.
Re: Does Your Partner's Past Sexual Partners Matters? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jan 26, 2013
Na today!
Re: Does Your Partner's Past Sexual Partners Matters? by 190: 1:59am On Jan 27, 2013
Yield:

That's right, 190. I've moved on without you. tongue

Btw, are you the one on the left or on the right. These your shades go kill pesin. grin grin

what were you looking for in my profile

keep moving - we go jam for inside room one day undecided
Re: Does Your Partner's Past Sexual Partners Matters? by Nobody: 2:37am On Jan 27, 2013
LOLz
Re: Does Your Partner's Past Sexual Partners Matters? by Mynd44: 4:31am On Jan 27, 2013
It matters to me cos of infections but not the number of people she has been with
Re: Does Your Partner's Past Sexual Partners Matters? by luvmijeje(f): 6:31am On Jan 27, 2013
Well if it matters to him it will definitely to me but if not then I will let bygone be bygone.
Re: Does Your Partner's Past Sexual Partners Matters? by ITbomb(m): 6:32am On Jan 27, 2013
It is better you don't ask cos the images generated haunt for a loooooong time.
I don't ask
Re: Does Your Partner's Past Sexual Partners Matters? by djeezy(m): 7:11am On Jan 27, 2013
The past partners tell who he/she is/was. But if he/she has changed for good, it really doesn't matter anymore. Your new found love for her should be sufficient enough to forget her past.
Re: Does Your Partner's Past Sexual Partners Matters? by Exponental(m): 7:22am On Jan 27, 2013
Some wounds are better covered but since u chose to open up, u shld learn 2 live with whatever u saw. Moreso, u had urs.... Just ignore, not all ashawo will go into hell fire cos repentance can save them.
Re: Does Your Partner's Past Sexual Partners Matters? by Mynd44: 8:13am On Jan 27, 2013
djeezy: The past partners tell who he/she is/was. But if he/she has changed for good, it really doesn't matter anymore. Your new found love for her should be sufficient enough to forget her past.
What if she has an health issue as a result of that?
Re: Does Your Partner's Past Sexual Partners Matters? by Nobody: 9:41am On Jan 27, 2013
Mynd_44:
What if she has an health issue as a result of that?
. I suggest he cnfirms ha health status b4 forgin ahead,n if she s ok,@ OP pls try n luv 4 hu she is nt cos of ha past...
Re: Does Your Partner's Past Sexual Partners Matters? by Mynd44: 9:53am On Jan 27, 2013
Candis009: . I suggest he cnfirms ha health status b4 forgin ahead,n if she s ok,@ OP pls try n luv 4 hu she is nt cos of ha past...
If there is not health issue, the past is what it is PAST
Re: Does Your Partner's Past Sexual Partners Matters? by Popowaa: 11:02am On Jan 27, 2013
Mynd if this hw u re in reality den u ve my full respect.u re a wise fellow n very matured.
Re: Does Your Partner's Past Sexual Partners Matters? by Mynd44: 11:57am On Jan 27, 2013
Popowaa: Mynd if this hw u re in reality den u ve my full respect.u re a wise fellow n very matured.
Thank you ma'am
Re: Does Your Partner's Past Sexual Partners Matters? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jan 27, 2013
Yield: Depends...
Re: Does Your Partner's Past Sexual Partners Matters? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jan 27, 2013
KINGwax: With God on my side, i swear, av lost count. But it kinda worries me with ladies cos i can't go down for the cheap ones.
Flashadrin has spoken, and no other is needed

See double standards
Re: Does Your Partner's Past Sexual Partners Matters? by Flashaldrin(m): 2:33pm On Jan 27, 2013
Popowaa: Mynd if this hw u re in reality den u ve my full respect.u re a wise fellow n very matured.
all that glitters is not gold.
Re: Does Your Partner's Past Sexual Partners Matters? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 27, 2013
Flashaldrin:

Gold has a value. Mynd is priceless grin
Re: Does Your Partner's Past Sexual Partners Matters? by Mynd44: 2:38pm On Jan 27, 2013
Flashaldrin:
I agree with you and that's why you should always open your eyes so you know what you are getting into

(1) (2) (Reply)

Landlord Shoots Tenant For Dating His Wife / If Loving Rokiatu Is A Crime Let Me Be The Criminal...... / She Left Him After 2yrs Of Courtship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.