Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

Osaze Blasts West Brom Fans - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Osaze Blasts West Brom Fans (14332 Views)

Woman Defrauds Osaze Of £70000 / Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back / Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osaze Blasts West Brom Fans by Xfactoria: 8:50pm On Jan 26, 2013
Osaze is at it again. This time he has taken on his club and Baggies fans. Full story below.

People who are blaming Keshi for excluding this guy from the AFCON team should note the part in bold.

"Peter Odemwingie has reaffirmed his desire to leave West Brom this month, placing the blame for his wish to exit with the Baggies' fans.

Goal.com revealed earlier this month that the Nigeria international was looking to force a move to QPR as he had grown unhappy at the Hawthorns.

The Baggies rejected a transfer request from Odemwingie on Thursday, but he remains determined to leave the club before next Thursday's transfer deadline, taking to Twitter to explain his decision to West Brom fans.

"I can understand the reaction of few Albion fans on my desire to leave the club. Real reason? Cos they once doubted my commitment," he said on the micro-blogging site."Want to know why I wanted to quit top flight football last summer earlier than I wished to ? They know at the club."

He added, "Albion fans are not the only reason,but made it easier for me to decide to stay and try my best to forget about the disappointment.

"I succeeded in doing that. But it's not getting better. Before bigger disappointment comes one day I better leave on a good note.

"I am crazy haha adviser text saying don't tweet, it weakens our position. Doesn't weaken nothing! When I want to do something, I Do it."

http://www.goal.com/en-us/news/85/england/2013/01/26/3702695/odemwingie-blasts-west-brom-fans-as-he-seeks-exit?source=breakingnews&ICID=HP_HL_4
Re: Osaze Blasts West Brom Fans by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jan 26, 2013
Are you sure this boy is not using gbana or something?

2 Likes

Re: Osaze Blasts West Brom Fans by sucreblazing(m): 10:24pm On Jan 26, 2013
Smh...........this dude is going crazy
Re: Osaze Blasts West Brom Fans by jude33084(m): 12:34pm On Jan 27, 2013
How did he blast the fans? @ the poster; I hope you are not high? undecided

31 Likes

Re: Osaze Blasts West Brom Fans by snowprince01(m): 12:39pm On Jan 27, 2013
Blasting fans I still did not read above..
Re: Osaze Blasts West Brom Fans by Tariqh: 12:39pm On Jan 27, 2013
@ OP Y_U_NO get sense

25 Likes

Re: Osaze Blasts West Brom Fans by brixton: 12:40pm On Jan 27, 2013
how is he going crazy? people get tired of certain circumstances and its a personal right to demand change in life. He has seen a better job in one of the best cities in the world and want to try out his expertise therein... would you stay back in a job that pays you peanuts when a big break comes calling? Its same people that will laugh at him when he retires without enof money to take care of his bills, I support Osaze 100%. Nothing here suggests he wud not fare better than thes super chickens we have in SA atm.

9 Likes

Re: Osaze Blasts West Brom Fans by Bolt2011(m): 12:41pm On Jan 27, 2013
Osazee! Osazee!! Osazee!!!
How many times have I called you? It's Osazee again. Who is it this time around? Comeon Osaz, talk to Daddy but not via twitter grin grin

1 Like

Re: Osaze Blasts West Brom Fans by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jan 27, 2013
Goodlooking people and their temperance sha.
Re: Osaze Blasts West Brom Fans by yungdamaz(m): 12:42pm On Jan 27, 2013
jude33084: How did he blast the fans? @ the poster; I hope you are not high? undecided
ah tire 4 d op oo
Re: Osaze Blasts West Brom Fans by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jan 27, 2013
@OP. if i say you are Jobless abi na crime? What is "BLAST" there now

1 Like

Re: Osaze Blasts West Brom Fans by yuzedo: 12:47pm On Jan 27, 2013
He didn't blast the fans or come off as disrespectful to them, but does Osaze talk too damn much? YES!

He is just slightly above-average for a striker so he doesn't even earn the right to be a prima donna!

1 Like

Re: Osaze Blasts West Brom Fans by bamosagie(m): 12:49pm On Jan 27, 2013
Osaze wants first team football and on regular basis, he need good cash too. He has done nothing wrong he just want to make his move happen before the end of transfer window.
I am with Osaze on this, a man has got a right to speak. Joey Barton, Ashley Cole and many other sportsmen have aired their view through social media.
Please let's give Osaze a break, super eagle is currently missing his service in south africa.

4 Likes

Re: Osaze Blasts West Brom Fans by olaezebala: 12:50pm On Jan 27, 2013
Nonsense Op using a dum* caption for a useless thread. Mod, what the f_ck is this silly thread doing here?

Olaezebala banned for the above statement starting from ... To ...
Re: Osaze Blasts West Brom Fans by Biola4u(m): 12:53pm On Jan 27, 2013
shocked Seems someone don't know the meaning of BLAST. Abi na how im take blast fans from what U posted ?
Re: Osaze Blasts West Brom Fans by Donmams(m): 12:58pm On Jan 27, 2013
He is just looking for money. He shouldn't make the fans scapegoats for his ambition!
Re: Osaze Blasts West Brom Fans by OkikiOluwa1(m): 1:02pm On Jan 27, 2013
Op, The title of this thread is misleading.
From what you wrote, Osaze has not blasted WBA fans. He just wrote the reason why he wanna leave & this has nothing to do with why Keshi dropped him from Nigeria's 2013 AFCON team.
But Osaze should be ready to welcome any abuse he gets from WBA fans, expecially after his transfer request.
Re: Osaze Blasts West Brom Fans by dulaman: 1:03pm On Jan 27, 2013
Op. . .Wetin be blast here now? Abi ko gbi engrish ni? Ashly cole. Nasri did worst dan dat.
Re: Osaze Blasts West Brom Fans by Ogbuefienubiaka: 1:05pm On Jan 27, 2013
Everyone have right to seek for his happiness including Osaze. Being vocal do not make anyone crazy but rather makes to get your mind out immediately issues come up.
Re: Osaze Blasts West Brom Fans by sulaimon99(m): 1:26pm On Jan 27, 2013
nw that he has lots of cash ,he is doin anyhow like a drunken man ....he is letting his avarice gettin the better of his intellect.....,just wait till he spends it to notin then he wil regret all his actions

1 Like

Re: Osaze Blasts West Brom Fans by thaoriginator: 1:30pm On Jan 27, 2013
I know see any b blasts here, OP take time O
Re: Osaze Blasts West Brom Fans by 80million1: 1:40pm On Jan 27, 2013
*speechless*
OP,don't call a dog a bad name just to hang it.
Nowhere in ur useless article did it say Osaze blasts anyone. So get ur useless self some job,or get tha fuc.k outta here.
Nonsense.
Re: Osaze Blasts West Brom Fans by nerodenero: 1:42pm On Jan 27, 2013
At Op:I dont think you understood your post.Pls,kindly read again and change the caption.Dont make Osaze looks terrible.He did well for Nigeria before all these mess and despite all,I respect him alot

1 Like

Re: Osaze Blasts West Brom Fans by jephiano: 1:46pm On Jan 27, 2013
OP do you by any chance work for The Sun newspaper? You would fit into their team because you equally share a passion for sensational headlines.
Well as Yuzedo said, Osaze talks too much. There are so many players that have been or are in his shoes but they dont go about badmouthing and blaming the fans for their decisions. He should know how to use social media;we already have Joey Barton, we dont need him to join that ignoble bandwagon. Real players respect their fans. What would reallybe stupid is if he apologizes about his rantings AGAIN.

2 Likes

Re: Osaze Blasts West Brom Fans by Sundahjoe(m): 1:53pm On Jan 27, 2013
Dn't crucify Op o. He only used 'blast' to attracts attentions. Na masscomm him read for Abiapoly.

1 Like

Re: Osaze Blasts West Brom Fans by dinggle: 1:55pm On Jan 27, 2013
Say what you want, I bet you Keshi is regretting is decision to drop Osaze and Taiwo.

1 Like

Re: Osaze Blasts West Brom Fans by sobastical: 2:07pm On Jan 27, 2013
jude33084: How did he blast the fans? @ the poster; I hope you are not high? undecided

I tire ooo, some people need to learn how to use proper english in the public. This is just not fair at all
Re: Osaze Blasts West Brom Fans by sobastical: 2:10pm On Jan 27, 2013
dinggle: Say what you want, I bet you Keshi is regretting is decision to drop Osaze and Taiwo.

Exactly bro, and after all they will come with some filthy excuse blaming the pitch, officiating and say he doesn't have time to build a team....yeye people

1 Like

Re: Osaze Blasts West Brom Fans by sobastical: 2:12pm On Jan 27, 2013
Sundahjoe: Dn't crucify Op o. He only used 'blast' to attracts attentions. Na masscomm him read for Abiapoly.

Then shame on the school then

1 Like

Re: Osaze Blasts West Brom Fans by mrkels(m): 2:15pm On Jan 27, 2013
QPR? Of all the clubs? Guy wants to go to division 1 I think
Re: Osaze Blasts West Brom Fans by sobastical: 2:23pm On Jan 27, 2013
This is how they take someone's kindness, commitment, loyalty for granted and levity which is not to be so...i

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ousmane Dembele: Barcelona forward agrees terms with Paris St-Germain / WAFCON 2022: Oparanozie, Ihezuo Dropped From Falcons Squad / Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Signs New Manchester United Contract Until 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.