Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,027 members, 7,807,041 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

My Lecturer Said D Bst Gift U Can Give To Ur Husband Is...... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Lecturer Said D Bst Gift U Can Give To Ur Husband Is...... (5557 Views)

When She Finally Unveil The Valentine Gift U Bought 4 Her (hilarious Pix) / Help!!!! My Lecturer Said I Must Sleep With Her. / What Is The Best Gift U Can Give To A Girl ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Lecturer Said D Bst Gift U Can Give To Ur Husband Is...... by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 26, 2013
While receivin lectures in klass today,we were discussin MORALITY n my lecturer said d@ d bst gift a gal can give to her husband is ha VIRGINITY... Though av always blived in ds bt d guyz xclaimed n d klass d@ dey dnt want.. Wana hear of ur views n take d average of ur views out dere...
Re: My Lecturer Said D Bst Gift U Can Give To Ur Husband Is...... by hrmkz: 8:54pm On Jan 26, 2013
Ask ur lecturer if he was a virgin before getting married!

4 Likes

Re: My Lecturer Said D Bst Gift U Can Give To Ur Husband Is...... by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 26, 2013
hrmkz: Ask ur lecturer if he was a virgin before getting married!
. By d way,d person in questn s a female,n b4 a female can brag abt it,u sure shuld knw she is...
Re: My Lecturer Said D Bst Gift U Can Give To Ur Husband Is...... by Paulipopor: 9:29pm On Jan 26, 2013
Candis009: . By d way,d person in questn s a female,n b4 a female can brag abt it,u sure shuld knw she is...
go back to your lecturer and ask her if she'd any boyfriend while she's waiting to give her husband her virginity. This is very important b4 you start coming out here to claim virgin. Most times, they've kissed, touch, fin*ger*ed, etc because no penetration they say they're virgin. Abeg make i hear word.
If you want to be virgin and remain one...don't have any close male friend. Your way should be only 3ways- class-home-church/mosque.

4 Likes

Re: My Lecturer Said D Bst Gift U Can Give To Ur Husband Is...... by chikeorji123(m): 9:49pm On Jan 26, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]
Op
l agree with you..plus these :good charater,humilty,proper dress code,not a nagging type and passion about God!..wow! with these noble quality...l will simple chalenge just one lion to prove my love!
or what about impeaching the president? baby consider it done!..
Re: My Lecturer Said D Bst Gift U Can Give To Ur Husband Is...... by KINGwax(m): 10:59pm On Jan 26, 2013
Nobody is a virgin, life fuccks us all.

1 Like

Re: My Lecturer Said D Bst Gift U Can Give To Ur Husband Is...... by engrtee(f): 11:12pm On Jan 26, 2013
Wat d husband best gift to the wife

1 Like

Re: My Lecturer Said D Bst Gift U Can Give To Ur Husband Is...... by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 26, 2013
Hahahahaha. GUYZ! mst of dem r jst deceivers,sme fools wl fall 4 w@ dey say nt knwin it's jst on d surface of d toungue... Hmmm,nt me sha...
Re: My Lecturer Said D Bst Gift U Can Give To Ur Husband Is...... by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jan 26, 2013
Paulipopor:
go back to your lecturer and ask her if she'd any boyfriend while she's waiting to give her husband her virginity. This is very important b4 you start coming out here to claim virgin. Most times, they've kissed, touch, fin*ger*ed, etc because no penetration they say they're virgin. Abeg make i hear word.
If you want to be virgin and remain one...don't have any close male friend. Your way should be only 3ways- class-home-church/mosque.
. Y d tin cme pain u lyk ds na? Av u 4goten i jst askd a questn? Jst wana knw ur view,bt d way d tin take pain u ehn,i blive smefin s bhind it.. Take h@ u hear?wink

1 Like

Re: My Lecturer Said D Bst Gift U Can Give To Ur Husband Is...... by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jan 26, 2013
Candis009: Hahahahaha. GUYZ! mst of dem r jst deceivers,sme fools wl fall 4 w@ dey say nt knwin it's jst on d surface of d toungue... Hmmm,nt me sha...

are u sure u wont fall? Don't bank on that my dear
Re: My Lecturer Said D Bst Gift U Can Give To Ur Husband Is...... by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jan 26, 2013
engrtee: Wat d husband best gift to the wife

big prikkk
Re: My Lecturer Said D Bst Gift U Can Give To Ur Husband Is...... by Mynd44: 1:59am On Jan 27, 2013
Since when did virginity become a gift? Abeg I don't see it as a gift to anyone. It is a personnal decision and if someone chooses to invest in it then fine if not fine but calling it a gift means you are keeping your virginity for the wrong reason.

I will rather have good behaviour as a gify than a blood soiled bedsheet

4 Likes

Re: My Lecturer Said D Bst Gift U Can Give To Ur Husband Is...... by Paulipopor: 4:45am On Jan 27, 2013
Candis009: . Y d tin cme pain u lyk ds na? Av u 4goten i jst askd a questn? Jst wana knw ur view,bt d way d tin take pain u ehn,i blive smefin s bhind it.. Take h@ u hear?wink
Hahaha! The tin no pain me oh. Just stating the obvious. Anyways, being a virgin is good.
All i'm saying is 'be a real virgini' not deceiving yourself.
But seriously guys don't care anymore wether you'r virgin or not. Me for one!

1 Like

Re: My Lecturer Said D Bst Gift U Can Give To Ur Husband Is...... by ITbomb(m): 6:07am On Jan 27, 2013
I disagree.
A virgin that lacks the quality of taking care of a man is a 'no no' to me pls.
Re: My Lecturer Said D Bst Gift U Can Give To Ur Husband Is...... by Nobody: 6:49am On Jan 27, 2013
Paulipopor:
Hahaha! The tin no pain me oh. Just stating the obvious. Anyways, being a virgin is good.
All i'm saying is 'be a real virgini' not deceiving yourself.
But seriously guys don't care anymore wether you'r virgin or not. Me for one!
. Yea yea,i agree wiv u,ovkos i knw d@ guys dnt rilli give d@ a priority(in wch dey are nt supposed to gve d top priority). Bt i bet it wt u guyz d@,wen a gal has all d gud qualities of a wife material n also posesses ds trait.it's a plus... Dnt 4get we av personal differences,1 man's meat s anoda man's poison.
Re: My Lecturer Said D Bst Gift U Can Give To Ur Husband Is...... by topmostg: 7:26am On Jan 27, 2013
lrguru:

big prikkk
not only big rod.

Give her the ecstasy she's been yearning for since she was born...
Make her moan die.
Re: My Lecturer Said D Bst Gift U Can Give To Ur Husband Is...... by sunnyt1(m): 7:41am On Jan 27, 2013
hrmkz: Ask ur lecturer if he was a virgin before getting married!

Isn't it possible that she was a virgin when she got married? Are you one of those people who believe there are no longer virgins in existence?

There are many decent gals out there

1 Like

Re: My Lecturer Said D Bst Gift U Can Give To Ur Husband Is...... by Nobody: 7:45am On Jan 27, 2013
@ sunny t,help me tell dem o.
Re: My Lecturer Said D Bst Gift U Can Give To Ur Husband Is...... by Mynd44: 8:08am On Jan 27, 2013
sunny t:

Isn't it possible that she was a virgin when she got married? Are you one of those people who believe there are no longer virgins in existence?

There are many decent gals out there
When did virginity become a measure used to detect is one is decent of not?

3 Likes

Re: My Lecturer Said D Bst Gift U Can Give To Ur Husband Is...... by Adaeze003(f): 8:31am On Jan 27, 2013
Badt guys full you class sha.

@mynd, forget all these virgins that are forced to take virginity tests every year. REAL virgins are decent.

3 Likes

Re: My Lecturer Said D Bst Gift U Can Give To Ur Husband Is...... by Paulipopor: 8:32am On Jan 27, 2013
Candis009: . Yea yea,i agree wiv u,ovkos i knw d@ guys dnt rilli give d@ a priority(in wch dey are nt supposed to gve d top priority). Bt i bet it wt u guyz d@,wen a gal has all d gud qualities of a wife material n also posesses ds trait.it's a plus... Dnt 4get we av personal differences,1 man's meat s anoda man's poison.
i haff hear.
So, are you a real virgin by my definition or you'r one of those other ones?
Re: My Lecturer Said D Bst Gift U Can Give To Ur Husband Is...... by Mynd44: 8:36am On Jan 27, 2013
Adaeze003: Badt guys full you class sha.

@mynd, forget all these virgins that are forced to take virginity tests every year. REAL virgins are decent.
When did decency become a sexual thing? You people need to change your thinking some virgins might just be as evil as the devil underneath
Re: My Lecturer Said D Bst Gift U Can Give To Ur Husband Is...... by freecocoa(f): 8:38am On Jan 27, 2013
Bia OP why can't you just write and spell words correctly? Is this how you write your notes in class? Not everyone has the patience to read that kind of writing, mscheew.
Re: My Lecturer Said D Bst Gift U Can Give To Ur Husband Is...... by Paulipopor: 8:41am On Jan 27, 2013
Adaeze003: Badt guys full you class sha.

don't get it twisted dear, to be virgin is good but stop making your only virtue by 'carrying' it on your head. Telling every tom that you're one and feeling like the best tin in the world. Men value other tinzs much more than virginity.

1 Like

Re: My Lecturer Said D Bst Gift U Can Give To Ur Husband Is...... by Paulipopor: 8:45am On Jan 27, 2013
freecocoa: Bia OP why can't you just write and spell words correctly? Is this how you write your notes in class? Not everyone has the patience to read that kind of writing, mscheew.
freekoko don vex gringringrin.
Hope you're still a virgin sha. wink
Re: My Lecturer Said D Bst Gift U Can Give To Ur Husband Is...... by Nobody: 8:47am On Jan 27, 2013
freecocoa: Bia OP why can't you just write and spell words correctly? Is this how you write your notes in class? Not everyone has the patience to read that kind of writing, mscheew.
. M sowi,i dnt write my notes lyk d@ bt wen it comes to typin on fone,m used to it,plsss elp me with patience to read it.
Re: My Lecturer Said D Bst Gift U Can Give To Ur Husband Is...... by freecocoa(f): 8:51am On Jan 27, 2013
Paulipopor:
freekoko don vex gringringrin.
Hope you're still a virgin sha. wink
Please don't tell me you don't know that I'm the chairwoman of NUVA( Nigerian United Virgin Association)shocked

Virgins for life.
Re: My Lecturer Said D Bst Gift U Can Give To Ur Husband Is...... by Nobody: 8:52am On Jan 27, 2013
Paulipopor:
i haff hear.
So, are you a real virgin by my definition or you'r one of those other ones?
Re: My Lecturer Said D Bst Gift U Can Give To Ur Husband Is...... by baibijayyahoo(f): 8:53am On Jan 27, 2013
[quote
author=freecocoa]Bia OP why can't you just write and spell words
correctly? Is this how you write your notes in class? Not everyone has
the patience to read that kind of writing, mscheew.[/quote]

NA BEEF
Re: My Lecturer Said D Bst Gift U Can Give To Ur Husband Is...... by Nobody: 8:54am On Jan 27, 2013
@ paulipopor... I dnt have ansa to d@ ur questn... Am jst bin inquisitive to know about w@ guyz feel outside dere d@s y i brought up ds topic,it myt nt rilli mean am 1. wink
Re: My Lecturer Said D Bst Gift U Can Give To Ur Husband Is...... by Paulipopor: 8:57am On Jan 27, 2013
freecocoa: Please don't tell me you don't know that I'm the chairwoman NUVA( Nigerian United Virgin Association)shocked

Virgins for life.
i dey believe you die. I'm also a 'virginy' i want join your association. How much is the form?

@candi you didn't answer my question.
Re: My Lecturer Said D Bst Gift U Can Give To Ur Husband Is...... by Nobody: 8:58am On Jan 27, 2013
freecocoa: Please don't tell me you don't know that I'm the chairwoman of NUVA( Nigerian United Virgin Association)shocked

Virgins for life.
. Hahahahahaha.. I lyk ur style jooor,i tink i wil lyk to join dis ur associationwink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nairalanders, What Relationship Did You Ever Regret Going Into? / How Do I Tell Her That I Don't Want To Marry Her ?? / 11 Penis Facts Every Man Must Know!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.