Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

Ikeja Cantonment Bomb Blast 11years Today (27th Jan 2002) Give Your Account - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikeja Cantonment Bomb Blast 11years Today (27th Jan 2002) Give Your Account (695 Views)

Jonathan Commissions DHQ Radio At Mogadishu Cantonment / Oh Nigeria! My Awful Experience At The Ikeja Cantonment / Ikeja Cantonment Bomb Explosions:ten (10) Years After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ikeja Cantonment Bomb Blast 11years Today (27th Jan 2002) Give Your Account by Martiano(m): 9:14pm On Jan 26, 2013
I CANNOT FORGET THE BIZARRE EXPERIENCE AND HOW MY PARENTS HAD TO TREK FROM THE CANTONMENT TO OJOTA,FAMILIES WERE SCATTERED SOME GOT MISSING TILL DATE AND SOME CONFIRMED DEAD WHILE THE LUCKY ONES GOT REUNITED AFTER SOME DAYS..I THANK GOD WE SURVIVED IT
Re: Ikeja Cantonment Bomb Blast 11years Today (27th Jan 2002) Give Your Account by RAPMAN02(m): 9:28pm On Jan 26, 2013
I was chilling @ ojodu oremeta str when it happened.... It shook our windows...
Re: Ikeja Cantonment Bomb Blast 11years Today (27th Jan 2002) Give Your Account by Chanchit: 9:56pm On Jan 26, 2013
Hmm, I can never forget that day. Twas a sunday, my father gave me n my twin bro' offering and told us to go to church, then my two Togolese friends came and asked me to follow them to go greet their customer in Oke-afa, that we would watch 7lucky kids there, n I've been looking for that film then, so I told my bro that we should go. That day was d first and only time I passed that place. I remember we passed through that canal that people died, I asked the guy how leaves could cover all the place like that, he told me its a swamp. We've not spent up to five minute at the man's house when we started hearing the sound of bomb. Mhen that day I jst dey give thanks to God o, cos if God be man na me n my bro e go first throw inside that canal for not going to church.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Obama Sends 100 Troops To Build New Drone Base In West Africa To Target Al Qaeda / Genesis And Consequences Of Boko Haram Crisis / Oga At The Top Victim's Family Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.