Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,214 members, 7,807,732 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

Do You Remember This BISCUIT? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Do You Remember This BISCUIT? (956 Views)

What's Your Favourite Biscuit? / Picture of Obama Biscuit / Do You Remember Or Eat Okin Biscuit?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Remember This BISCUIT? by planetuzor(m): 10:59pm On Jan 26, 2013
Who among you here was born in my age. Do you remember still remember this?

Re: Do You Remember This BISCUIT? by baibijayyahoo(f): 11:15pm On Jan 26, 2013
ds is POLITICS nau! r u lost?
Re: Do You Remember This BISCUIT? by Goodcare(m): 11:21pm On Jan 26, 2013
Ahhhhhhhhhh yes I remember #5.00 then unhhhhh grin grin grin
Re: Do You Remember This BISCUIT? by Tolexander: 11:39pm On Jan 26, 2013
short cake and okin.
Mum used to give us when goin to skul back then in nursery/early primary skul and it was being sold for #2 then. But we would prefer to be given #1 so that we could use it to buy baba dudu/pupa, loli, eyin alangba, ajemumi, gudigudi and co. The funny thing though i dont do it again(cos maturity don show) is that we would rush the woman selling them and pack all the above mentioned snacks and keep them telling the seller we only took one snack giving her #1 for the snack we showed her.
Re: Do You Remember This BISCUIT? by tpia5: 12:01am On Jan 27, 2013
Do you need responses in order to look up people's location, or what exactly?
Re: Do You Remember This BISCUIT? by ULSHERLAN(m): 12:49am On Jan 27, 2013
I am not a Nigerian. So I can't/dont remember this biscuit. Does that mean I wasn't born during your age
Re: Do You Remember This BISCUIT? by Tedyk(m): 11:11am On Jan 27, 2013
I am not a Nigerian. So I can't/dont remember this biscuit. Does that mean I wasn't born during your age
ULSHERLAN!
Re: Do You Remember This BISCUIT? by ULSHERLAN(m): 11:30am On Jan 27, 2013
Tedyk: I am not a Nigerian. So I can't/dont remember this biscuit. Does that mean I wasn't born during your age
ULSHERLAN!
Padi mi bawo ni grin
Re: Do You Remember This BISCUIT? by Tedyk(m): 6:12pm On Jan 27, 2013
Badt boi,mo wa pa?buh i could possibly guess ur current location,u no?

(1) (Reply)

Sugar Is Not As BAD As Most People Think O! / I Sell SPAGHETTI, MACARONI, MILK,GOLDEN MORN,OAT,COACOA BALL / Pure Unfiltered HONEY For Sale Quality Guaranteed......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.