Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,468 members, 7,770,153 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:04 AM

Dr Sid And His Dad (Justice Esiri) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dr Sid And His Dad (Justice Esiri) (32074 Views)

Photos From Andrew Esiri's White Wedding / Justice Esiri Is Dead (The Village Headmaster) / Nollywood Actor Justus Esiri Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr Sid And His Dad (Justice Esiri) by komek(m): 6:38am On Jan 29, 2013
Tobilols:
He is a dentist & FYI, derz more to Dentistry than just teeth & derz more money in dentistry than in medicine
Re: Dr Sid And His Dad (Justice Esiri) by komek(m): 6:40am On Jan 29, 2013
Osahon7:
1.Dr sid is a certified Dental surgeon
2.u must be a STARK illiterate to tink dat Dentistry is nt a lucrative profession in 9ja.Dental jobs in Government hospitals ar more available dan medical jobs..
3.Dentistry is nt all abt teeth..Dentistry is head,mouth,jaws,face and neck medicine.
ur number 2 point is nonsense.
Re: Dr Sid And His Dad (Justice Esiri) by komek(m): 6:45am On Jan 29, 2013
Tobilols:
He is a dentist & FYI, derz more to Dentistry than just teeth & derz more money in dentistry than in medicine
I may have to consider taking that course as 3rd degree. Thanks anyway.
Re: Dr Sid And His Dad (Justice Esiri) by Aringon(m): 8:49am On Jan 29, 2013
Dr Sid full name is Sidney Esiri and he is a confirmed son of Justice Esiri, stop stupid arguments that wont put food on your table
Re: Dr Sid And His Dad (Justice Esiri) by izyrach(f): 1:04pm On Jan 29, 2013
yes he confirmed it in an interview
Abdul Adam56: Are u sure dis is his father?
Re: Dr Sid And His Dad (Justice Esiri) by Realtym(f): 1:55pm On Jan 29, 2013
Abdul Adam56: Are u sure dis is his father?
No! But am VERY sure dis is NOT his MOTHER!!! smiley
Re: Dr Sid And His Dad (Justice Esiri) by Nobody: 1:59am On Jan 30, 2013
komek:

Thank you. Its just that the ones I see around don't look it. I may have to do dentistry for my 3rd degree,
shebi the ones u see around does truck-pushing alongside Dentistry shea?
Re: Dr Sid And His Dad (Justice Esiri) by ojiefi: 11:31am On Jan 30, 2013
na you adopt am? mtcheewwww
Ajenavi Mark: Is he adopted, because dem no resemble o grin grin grin
Re: Dr Sid And His Dad (Justice Esiri) by bestinfoso(m): 6:05am On Feb 20, 2013
I never knew b4 until now, well i like esiri the dad not sid.
Re: Dr Sid And His Dad (Justice Esiri) by solomonhenschel: 9:07am On Mar 13, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funke Akindele And Chidinma Stylish In White Outfit / Beats1 Calls Wizkid A “Rising Nigerian Star”. Nigerians Respond / DJ Cuppy And Boyfriend, Asa Asika In Tongues Out Loved Up Selfie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.