Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

Beyoncé Buys $5.9 Million Mansion For Mother - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyoncé Buys $5.9 Million Mansion For Mother (14908 Views)

Inside Kim Kardashian And Kanye West’s $20 Million Mansion (photos) / Chidi Mokeme Buys Wife A Range Rover For Mother's Day / Rihanna Acquires $12 Million Mansion In Los Angeles [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beyoncé Buys $5.9 Million Mansion For Mother by kandiikane(m): 9:17am On Jan 28, 2013
But the overview doesn't look the same as the front view sha. I don't think they're are the same mansion.

That is just too huge for just 6beds.
Re: Beyoncé Buys $5.9 Million Mansion For Mother by Pharoh: 9:18am On Jan 28, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]It could be that she's still angry at him. Tina divorced him after he had an affair and lovechild with some actress. That was just in 2010 or so.[/size]

That is very silly to me and can only be used by someone that does not the role, value and importance of a father. I don't blame her sha, it comes with the society and those kind of compensating the victim or weaker vessel thoughts are not usually found here in Africa.
Re: Beyoncé Buys $5.9 Million Mansion For Mother by tellwisdom: 9:19am On Jan 28, 2013
tha_originator: Meeeehn! Paradise on earthshocked

But all na vanity sha, so guys stop tripping
Stop thinking poor nicca...we already know its all vanity..don't remind us of it angry.
Re: Beyoncé Buys $5.9 Million Mansion For Mother by Afam4eva(m): 9:19am On Jan 28, 2013
slimyem: hehe...
Mothers are just priceless you know...and nothing is/can be too much for them.
Their place in the life of a child isn''t and can never be the same as a father's!
Fathers take the back seat cool
Nor vex!cheesy
This is an insult to father and all the fathers in the world should take note. So, all the stress they went through to make sure their children became something useful in life is in vain right? What's wrong in buying for the mother and also for the father?
Re: Beyoncé Buys $5.9 Million Mansion For Mother by MadCow1: 9:23am On Jan 28, 2013
Re: Beyoncé Buys $5.9 Million Mansion For Mother by Nobody: 9:23am On Jan 28, 2013
lalaosky: nah..you're wrong...beyonce aint in good terms with her dad especially after he cheated on her mom with another woman who got pregnant for him...google it up

[size=13pt]Wow, we posted the same thing at the same time? Lol.[/size]
Re: Beyoncé Buys $5.9 Million Mansion For Mother by Pharoh: 9:25am On Jan 28, 2013
slimyem: hehe...
Mothers are just priceless you know...and nothing is/can be too much for them.
Their place in the life of a child isn''t and can never be the same as a father's!
Fathers take the back seat cool
Nor vex!cheesy

Hmm being priceless or not being the same place as that of a father still does not explain the trend of rewarding only the mother and neglecting the father. It is a very wrong mindset growing among the new generation who forget that at some point even the lion will become old and needs to be taken care off.

I am sure you will take good care of your father and mother and it doesn't matter really if you do more for the mother. Not doing at all because of the reasons being paraded here doesn't bode well for the way we see life and relate to the contribution of both parents to our life.
Re: Beyoncé Buys $5.9 Million Mansion For Mother by Afam4eva(m): 9:25am On Jan 28, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]Wow, we posted the same thing at the same time? Lol.[/size]
It's called coincidence and not fate...before una go start to plan marriage say na sign grin

1 Like

Re: Beyoncé Buys $5.9 Million Mansion For Mother by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 28, 2013
Pharoh: That is very silly to me and can only be used by someone that does not the role, value and importance of a father. I don't blame her sha, it comes with the society and those kind of compensating the victim or weaker vessel thoughts are not usually found here in Africa.

[size=13pt]It's not silly at all. Walk down that path and tell me if you'll still hold your father with the same respect. Forgiving and forgetting are two different things.

Funnily, you seemed to skip the part of him abusing his own role.[/size]
Re: Beyoncé Buys $5.9 Million Mansion For Mother by kandiikane(m): 9:28am On Jan 28, 2013
Afam4eva:
This is an insult to father and all the fathers in the world should take note. So, all the stress they went through to make sure their children became something useful in life is in vain right? What's wrong in buying for the mother and also for the father?

Lol! Please, however hard men try to be good fathers they'll never compare to mothers. Especially this generation where men don't take care of their responsibilities. The truth is, we don't rate you much. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Beyoncé Buys $5.9 Million Mansion For Mother by slimyem: 9:31am On Jan 28, 2013
Afam4eva:
lmao@ all fathers in the world should take note..
What do most father's do after £jaculating really?
Answer that honestly!!smileycool
Re: Beyoncé Buys $5.9 Million Mansion For Mother by safarigirl(f): 9:32am On Jan 28, 2013
Afam4eva:
That does not take away the fact that he's still her father and he contributed a great deal to what she became...It's not just about beyoncee, i've noticed that people do this all the time. Chika Ike buys car for her mother. Genevieve buys house for her mother. Mike Ezuronye buys suya for his mother. What about their fathers.
ditto this. Why are fathers so under appreciated? A man that molded you for years, more or less gave you a career to the detriment of others who might as well have been better than you. And then you decide to 'beef' him cos he cheated on your mother? That should be between father and mother, kids need not involve themselves.

I can't let my daughter 'beef' her own father because of a crime commited against me, e no just blend.
Re: Beyoncé Buys $5.9 Million Mansion For Mother by Pharoh: 9:32am On Jan 28, 2013
kandiikane: But the overview doesn't look the same as the front view sha. I don't think they're are the same mansion.

That is just too huge for just 6beds.

Scroll down in this link, you will see a slide of 30 pictures and i counted six bedrooms, maybe there are more but i don't know.

http://realestate.aol.com/blog/2013/01/25/beyonce-buys-home-mom-tina-knowles/#photoID-5594821
Re: Beyoncé Buys $5.9 Million Mansion For Mother by Afam4eva(m): 9:35am On Jan 28, 2013
slimyem: lmao@ all fathers in the world should take note..

Who brings the money that shapes your life as a child? Once again, this is an insult on Fatherhood and a conference of fathers all over the world need to be organized. The world is taking fathers for granted. This has to be nipped in the bud.

1 Like

Re: Beyoncé Buys $5.9 Million Mansion For Mother by Nobody: 9:35am On Jan 28, 2013
Afam4eva: It's called coincidence and not fate...before una go start to plan marriage say na sign.

[size=13pt]Lmao...[/size]

Afam4eva: This is an insult to father and all the fathers in the world should take note. So, all the stress they went through to make sure their children became something useful in life is in vain right? What's wrong in buying for the mother and also for the father?

[size=13pt]I hope you're not vexing because Banky W bought his mom suya? Lol.

Whenever I buy things for my mom, I'm always willing to spend more on her. She's always appreciative, no matter how big or small. A lot of men don't like receiving gifts or don't appreciate them. I recently returned Xmas clothing I got for my dad as he complained the shirts were short-sleeved. If I had money, I don't know what I'd buy my dad, truly. I'd probably give him a check. He seems to like those. That's just my own. I'm not speaking for suya Banky.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Beyoncé Buys $5.9 Million Mansion For Mother by Pharoh: 9:36am On Jan 28, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]It's not silly at all. Walk down that path and tell me if you'll still hold your father with the same respect. Forgiving and forgetting are two different things.

Funnily, you seemed to skip the part of him abusing his own role.[/size]

Someone just posted what i have in mind, we are Africans and issues is definitely not a reason to discard the contribution of your father from childbirth to adulthood.

safarigirl: ditto this. Why are fathers so under appreciated? A man that molded you for years, more or less gave you a career to the detriment of others who might as well have been better than you. And then you decide to 'beef' him cos he cheated on your mother? That should be between father and mother, kids need not involve themselves.

I can't let my daughter 'beef' her own father because of a crime commited against me, e no just blend.
Re: Beyoncé Buys $5.9 Million Mansion For Mother by yuzedo: 9:36am On Jan 28, 2013
Ehn, I want to bought this house for my girlfriend too.. Big deal! undecided

Re: Beyoncé Buys $5.9 Million Mansion For Mother by safarigirl(f): 9:37am On Jan 28, 2013
slimyem: lmao@ all fathers in the world should take note..
go and ask the millions of people in jail due to the absence of a 'father figure' in their lives.

Fathers are just as important as mothers, in fact, I have been influenced more by my father than anyone in the world.

Sure there are men who don't accept their fatherly responsibilities, then again, sp3rm donors do not count as 'fathers' people need to stop confusing those terms. A father is MORE than a man who knocks up your mama, even a class teacher could me more of a father than your mother's husband.

That being sd, irrespective of a man's mistakes, his child should not be alienated from him simply because he did her mama wrong, people make mistakes, it's up to their loved ones to forgive once they accept this and Beyonce and her mama aren't acting right.

1 Like

Re: Beyoncé Buys $5.9 Million Mansion For Mother by Afam4eva(m): 9:38am On Jan 28, 2013
yuzedo: Ehn, I want to bought this house for my girlfriend too.. Big deal! undecided
Can't you see the sign on it?
Re: Beyoncé Buys $5.9 Million Mansion For Mother by Nobody: 9:38am On Jan 28, 2013
Arsenate: Furthermore, women are in the habit of turning children against their fathers out of vengeance for whatever wrong the men might have done them.

While it's true that some women have a habit of turning their children against their fathers, I don't think it applied to Beyonce. She's an adult and she needs no influence to feel bad about the humiliation her father brought upon her mother (and her family).
Re: Beyoncé Buys $5.9 Million Mansion For Mother by kandiikane(m): 9:38am On Jan 28, 2013
Pharoh:

Scroll down in this link, you will see a slide of 30 pictures and i counted six bedrooms, maybe there are more but i don't know.

http://realestate.aol.com/blog/2013/01/25/beyonce-buys-home-mom-tina-knowles/#photoID-5594821

Ok, must be the 16 (size of a 3bed house ) bathrooms.
Re: Beyoncé Buys $5.9 Million Mansion For Mother by Nobody: 9:38am On Jan 28, 2013
Pharoh: Someone just posted what i have in mind, we are Africans and issues is definitely not a reason to discard the contribution of your father from childbirth to adulthood.

[size=13pt]Like I said, go down that path first, then speak.[/size]
Re: Beyoncé Buys $5.9 Million Mansion For Mother by kandiikane(m): 9:41am On Jan 28, 2013
safarigirl: go and ask the millions of people in jail due to the absence of a 'father figure' in their lives.

Fathers are just as important as mothers, in fact, I have been influenced more by my father than anyone in the world.

Sure there are men who don't accept their fatherly responsibilities, then again, sp3rm donors do not count as 'fathers' people need to stop confusing those terms. A father is MORE than a man who knocks up your mama, even a class teacher could me more of a father than your mother's husband.

That being sd, irrespective of a man's mistakes, his child should not be alienated from him simply because he did her mama wrong, people make mistakes, it's up to their loved ones to forgive once they accept this and Beyonce and her mama aren't acting right.

Na your own matter be that. The point here is, many men have abandoned their roles as fathers to chase childless women. If we do a survey all over the world, mothers will be the one on top.
Re: Beyoncé Buys $5.9 Million Mansion For Mother by slimyem: 9:41am On Jan 28, 2013
Pharoh:

Hmm being priceless or not being the same place as that of a father still does not explain the trend of rewarding only the mother and neglecting the father. It is a very wrong mindset growing among the new generation who forget that at some point even the lion will become old and needs to be taken care off.

I am sure you will take good care of your father and mother and it doesn't matter really if you do more for the mother. Not doing at all because of the reasons being paraded here doesn't bode well for the way we see life and relate to the contribution of both parents to our life.
There is no mindset here nor is it a new generation thing.
Even YOU would naturally warm up to the needs of your mother FIRST before your dad from whatever angle you wanno see it from.
Mothers are more defined in the life of a child than fathers.cool
It is just the way it is.

Funny how its the men crying unfairness here that are the champions of defining feminine roles in the home and why/how men should not be involved.undecided
Re: Beyoncé Buys $5.9 Million Mansion For Mother by MadLion: 9:42am On Jan 28, 2013
kulyie: Wow,thats great.nothing is too much for my mom,if i can afford it,why not,at least its a 1oo times better than doing it for a nigerian man.anyone that does this for a nigerian man has just fetched water inside basket and will never be appreciated.moreso no amount of gifts can equate a mother's love for her child

So are you really comparing that small OKADA u bought for ur boyfriend before he dumped you to the mansion Beyonce is buying for her mum? Oh dear grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Beyoncé Buys $5.9 Million Mansion For Mother by Pharoh: 9:43am On Jan 28, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]Like I said, go down that path first, then speak.[/size]

What path do you want me to go that i have not gone already?, and what role did the father played that you say i skipped?.

I have been rewarding both of my parents for the past seven years and nothing in this world can change that. cool
Re: Beyoncé Buys $5.9 Million Mansion For Mother by kandiikane(m): 9:44am On Jan 28, 2013
Can you tell me why mothers won't be appreciated more when fathers are out in beer parlours everynight drinking pammy and eyeing young things, whilst the mother is at home taking care of the kids.
Re: Beyoncé Buys $5.9 Million Mansion For Mother by Afam4eva(m): 9:45am On Jan 28, 2013
slimyem:
Funny how its the men crying unfairness here that are the champions of defining feminine roles in the home and why/how men should not be involved.undecided
So, are there no masculine roles?
Re: Beyoncé Buys $5.9 Million Mansion For Mother by kandiikane(m): 9:45am On Jan 28, 2013
slimyem: There is no mindset here nor is it a new generation thing.
Even YOU would naturally warm up to the needs of your mother FIRST before your dad from whatever angle you wanno see it from.
Mothers are more defined in the life of a child than fathers.cool
It is just the way it is.

This!!
Re: Beyoncé Buys $5.9 Million Mansion For Mother by kandiikane(m): 9:46am On Jan 28, 2013
Afam4eva:
So, are there no masculine roles?
There are but it doesn't usually involve breaking your back for your child. Not really.
Re: Beyoncé Buys $5.9 Million Mansion For Mother by Afam4eva(m): 9:47am On Jan 28, 2013
kandiikane: Can you tell me why mothers won't be appreciated more when fathers are out in beer parlours everynight drinking pammy and eyeing young things, whilst the mother is at home taking care of the kids.
Taking care of the kids with? Sand? Who provided what she's taking care of the child with? The house that she's taking care of the child in was provided why who?
Re: Beyoncé Buys $5.9 Million Mansion For Mother by slimyem: 9:47am On Jan 28, 2013
Afam4eva:

Who brings the money that shapes your life as a child? Once again, this is an insult on Fatherhood and a conference of fathers all over the world need to be organized. The world is taking fathers for granted. This has to be nipped in the bud.
Really?
It is money that shapes lives?shocked
Are you saying poor people don't have shaped lives?
...and is it just the father that brings home the money...especially in this new generation where you men demand that women contribute to family coffers?
i don hear am!!cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido's Dad Richer Than Dangote;30b?he Blames Son 4 Underestimating Him / The Shape On Ghanaian Actress Princess Shyngle Can Kill OO.... You Like? / Upcoming Actress Mercy Johnson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.