Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,241 members, 7,807,816 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:46 PM

Beyoncé Buys $5.9 Million Mansion For Mother - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyoncé Buys $5.9 Million Mansion For Mother (14907 Views)

Inside Kim Kardashian And Kanye West’s $20 Million Mansion (photos) / Chidi Mokeme Buys Wife A Range Rover For Mother's Day / Rihanna Acquires $12 Million Mansion In Los Angeles [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beyoncé Buys $5.9 Million Mansion For Mother by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 28, 2013
jeezybuck:

Sounds like you got heart broken lately
shut up and stop assuming nonsense
Re: Beyoncé Buys $5.9 Million Mansion For Mother by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jan 28, 2013
ayswags: and u expect a nigerian guy to do the same for u
whatever a man sows he will reap,beyonces mom is apparently reaping from where she sows so as beyonces father full stop lipsrsealed
Re: Beyoncé Buys $5.9 Million Mansion For Mother by crackhouse(m): 7:40pm On Jan 28, 2013
hmm, see how music dey make somebody rich and i still dey here dey acquire degree upon degree. when will my degrees fetch me this kind of money?. Is education still the key to success?
Re: Beyoncé Buys $5.9 Million Mansion For Mother by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jan 28, 2013
buJu-234:
i have to understand that when a husband & wife has problem; the wife tends to tell the kids how Evil their father is.

If he was evil why did u marry him..?

I still believe that Females (women; ladies; include my mother) are too self centered to the core.

Beyonce father had an affair; so that means he should b crucified abi. Jay-z better be careful and make sure he keeps his millions to himself oo; because i see like mother like daughter story here.

When women need Husbands dey will bcom the most humble begin in the world; when her father was treking from one producer to another for her sake; Beyonce cant remember...

Little wonder Emimen sang:-

WHEN I WAS VERY YOUNG MY MOTHER USED TO TELL ME HOW CRAZY MY FATHER WAS.
NOW I TRULY KNOW HOW CRAZY SHE TRULY IS...

Many fathers cant reap the fruits of their labours because mothers have advised their kids wrongly.

Guys (future fathers) we beta shine our eyes ooo

all this one you are saying is tales by moonlight,more often than not women (mothers have the key to their childrens heart and can manipulate it to wherever that suits them,its worse when the mother is still habouring bitterness in her heart when at one point in time or the other the father has cheated on the mother
Re: Beyoncé Buys $5.9 Million Mansion For Mother by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 28, 2013
Table Leg :

You sound like you just had your heart smashed into a million pieces by a Nigerian fella .... Or maybe some dude promised you eternal love but smashed and ran!
SMH .... Sorry oo!
presumption and unfounded statements is a sister to stewpeedity
Re: Beyoncé Buys $5.9 Million Mansion For Mother by ektbear: 11:37pm On Jan 28, 2013
kandiikane:

A mother will give you the last cup of garri left, but the dad will say, ' I need the garri more. I need the energy to nyash your mama tonight.'

lmao grin cheesy
Re: Beyoncé Buys $5.9 Million Mansion For Mother by bigtt76(f): 3:45am On Jan 29, 2013
Hmmm.. .has more bathrooms than bedrooms.... funny though.
Re: Beyoncé Buys $5.9 Million Mansion For Mother by annastacie: 9:52am On Jan 29, 2013
maybe since we celebrate mothers day in the world and we don't celebrate fathers day maybe that why
we don't remember our father. ABI WHAT DO YOU THINK. or is it because she carried us for nine month

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ugoji Nneamaka Visits Home Of Elderly With Items (Photos) / The Shape On Ghanaian Actress Princess Shyngle Can Kill OO.... You Like? / Timi Dakolo And Wife, Busola Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.