Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,734 members, 7,806,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

Is Airtel Now The Worst Network For Browsing? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is Airtel Now The Worst Network For Browsing? (16459 Views)

Airtel Now Launches A 3GB For N1000 Data Plan – Works On All Devices / Pictures: Is Airtel The Fastest Network In Nigeria? / Airtel Now Giving Free 500MB, 1GB Or 2GB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Airtel Now The Worst Network For Browsing? by webcalculator(m): 9:17am On Jan 27, 2013
what i used to have last year was 3G from airtel but now my EDGE can't even browse steadily for 2minutes. Was it just to lure people to airtel that they upgraded to 3.75G last year. now thet they have brought it down to useless EDGE, I CAN'T HESITATE get out of their grip. Airtel network in my area now is worse than EDGE, (oluku benin city), i can't subscribe to airtel AGAIN!

if airtel is not the worst network for browsing, which network is?
How is airtel network in your area

1 Like

Re: Is Airtel Now The Worst Network For Browsing? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 27, 2013
If airtel is the worst then what will yhu call MTN? As for me airtel in my area iz AWESOME at least better than MTN

10 Likes

Re: Is Airtel Now The Worst Network For Browsing? by Lawalmd(m): 1:16pm On Jan 27, 2013
guy Airtel is delivering wella for my area (Lagos) so Airtel is Ok by me

3 Likes

Re: Is Airtel Now The Worst Network For Browsing? by Boss13: 1:16pm On Jan 27, 2013
I cannot even browse on my iPad when you call them. They are upgrading. If the fast they are talking about it an attitude. Then they have bad attitude. I am going over to etisalat. Even those people are the same.

1 Like

Re: Is Airtel Now The Worst Network For Browsing? by Iykecollins(m): 1:17pm On Jan 27, 2013
Am i first?

2 Likes

Re: Is Airtel Now The Worst Network For Browsing? by valdubem(m): 1:17pm On Jan 27, 2013
Useless Airtel; worthless Indians.
Re: Is Airtel Now The Worst Network For Browsing? by gbogboti: 1:17pm On Jan 27, 2013
Its your area. Still thebest.

1 Like

Re: Is Airtel Now The Worst Network For Browsing? by Bakozy(m): 1:18pm On Jan 27, 2013
I was using etisalat b4 I was advised 2 use airtel! Airtel very very poor! My BB has bin showing GSM form the pass 4 days nw!
Re: Is Airtel Now The Worst Network For Browsing? by erad(m): 1:19pm On Jan 27, 2013
Glo has still so far failed to disappoint me enough to regret using them... Just AWESOME!!!

3 Likes

Re: Is Airtel Now The Worst Network For Browsing? by PHC4(m): 1:19pm On Jan 27, 2013
@Op you are absolutely right. It has been so frustrating in Port Harcourt. I have requested that they terminate my data plan from February as I have not been able to open a page till now. MTN may seem exploitative but they are far better. Mtscheeeeew.

1 Like

Re: Is Airtel Now The Worst Network For Browsing? by majour(m): 1:20pm On Jan 27, 2013
dude i dont knw abt ur area o, but here in ILORIN, airtel is still the best, infact my 3.5G is standard, e no dy shake

2 Likes

Re: Is Airtel Now The Worst Network For Browsing? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jan 27, 2013
I dont use airtel. Try again later.

Etisalat rocks...
Re: Is Airtel Now The Worst Network For Browsing? by twinskenny(m): 1:21pm On Jan 27, 2013
glo and etisalat performing well in my area..
Re: Is Airtel Now The Worst Network For Browsing? by Kslib(m): 1:21pm On Jan 27, 2013
@op!! I thought i was the only one experiencing this ish.. You are not alone.. Mine sef is no guarantee even when my 3.5g is stable cos at any time it will change to edge and refuse to open even a page as low as 2kb.. I thought it was my network box that had some sort of problem sef not knowing i had a twin..
Well,am very sure they will sort it out cos if you take notice, the problem started of recent..
Re: Is Airtel Now The Worst Network For Browsing? by born2boink(m): 1:22pm On Jan 27, 2013
Mobile Thief Network is the worst
Re: Is Airtel Now The Worst Network For Browsing? by ictmikky(m): 1:22pm On Jan 27, 2013
Airtel is still very ok here (Lagos) and superfast too. Though sometimes on few occasions there might be some temporary technical hitches. I guess yours too is just a temporary setback. All d best.....

1 Like

Re: Is Airtel Now The Worst Network For Browsing? by lekkie073(m): 1:22pm On Jan 27, 2013
airtel is very good in my area in Lagos. no reason for complaints

1 Like

Re: Is Airtel Now The Worst Network For Browsing? by sluvy4tune(m): 1:22pm On Jan 27, 2013
Airtel is anothr poor data service provider we have in Naija but many folks don't knw dis since MTN has failed woefully we see airtel as a better alternative, Just as some peeps fink A.C.N will liberate us from dis PDP mess !!!

after subscribing to Airtel 2months Bis & get the third Month free Promo My blackberry has been completely EDGE out of the 3G Zone

4 Likes

Re: Is Airtel Now The Worst Network For Browsing? by omatss: 1:22pm On Jan 27, 2013
. Airtel service has been the worst for the past three week now. Am thinking of droping the bb service if no improvement this week.
Re: Is Airtel Now The Worst Network For Browsing? by OX59(m): 1:23pm On Jan 27, 2013
I use all networks available but the fact is that in Benue State,the best network for browsing is A-I-R-T-E-L.I use all networks available but the fact is that in Benue State,the best network for browsing is A-I-R-T-E-L.I use all networks available but the fact is that in Benue State,the best network for browsing is A-I-R-T-E-L.

3 Likes

Re: Is Airtel Now The Worst Network For Browsing? by enigmagu1(m): 1:23pm On Jan 27, 2013
walahi mtn don com bak for my area...for d past one week 3G av bin more constant dan anitin else...i wish dey will continue like ds fok oda ntwrks......ma area airtel cant browse continuosly for 2minutes ....eti is ok bt no 3G..Glo not my pride...kubwa area of abuja......
Re: Is Airtel Now The Worst Network For Browsing? by Ayomax(m): 1:25pm On Jan 27, 2013
had to call customer centre twice yestady coz of the poor network. I still love my airtel sha
Re: Is Airtel Now The Worst Network For Browsing? by ictmikky(m): 1:26pm On Jan 27, 2013
Bakozy: I was using etisalat b4 I was advised 2 use airtel! Airtel very very poor! My BB has bin showing GSM form the pass 4 days nw!

Try restarting your phone. That's quite abnormal. 4 days?! shocked
Re: Is Airtel Now The Worst Network For Browsing? by Cyberbaze(m): 1:26pm On Jan 27, 2013
Etisalat and Airtel is best for browsing..but MTN is d worst..i regreted subscribing for their 1month smart plan or watever..Mtn is d worst for now

1 Like

Re: Is Airtel Now The Worst Network For Browsing? by Techwriter: 1:29pm On Jan 27, 2013
I have discovered its based on location. Even within lagos service efficiency differ. But Airtel has actually dropped

5 Likes

Re: Is Airtel Now The Worst Network For Browsing? by iykejude(m): 1:29pm On Jan 27, 2013
For me Airtel remains the best here in Lagos infact †☺ be precise here i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ Festac, I waz using MTN before now, dey really frustrated me that I had to change †☺ Airtel network And since den Ȋ̝̊̅† has been gr8! Airtel all the way!

1 Like

Re: Is Airtel Now The Worst Network For Browsing? by CohenJane: 1:30pm On Jan 27, 2013
majour: dude i dont knw abt ur area o, but here in ILORIN, airtel is still the best, infact my 3.5G is standard, e no dy shake

Guy, see as your battery level full
Re: Is Airtel Now The Worst Network For Browsing? by Desdola(m): 1:34pm On Jan 27, 2013
For me, Airtel is the best in terms of browsing and even downloading
Re: Is Airtel Now The Worst Network For Browsing? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jan 27, 2013
na the worst ooooo... anyway no network dey 100% perfect. they are all trying their best to please their customers.
Re: Is Airtel Now The Worst Network For Browsing? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jan 27, 2013
Airtel is the best. My phone is HSDPA enabled hence super fast
Re: Is Airtel Now The Worst Network For Browsing? by locust01(m): 1:37pm On Jan 27, 2013
AIRtEL THE BeST fRIendS NetWork
Re: Is Airtel Now The Worst Network For Browsing? by 80million1: 1:37pm On Jan 27, 2013
*speechless*

AIRTEL
GLO
ETISALAT
MTN

They are ripping Nigerians off,they are all THIEVES!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

9mobile Introduces Video Streaming Bundles / Lets Talk about Android! / Five Deceptions Of Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.