Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,656 members, 7,801,904 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

Kindly Advise: Toyota Rav 4 Or Toyota Matrix? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Kindly Advise: Toyota Rav 4 Or Toyota Matrix? (4364 Views)

VW Jetta 2010 Or Toyota Camry 2010 / Should I Go For Passat Vw Or Toyota Camry? / Price Of A Toyota Rav 4 In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kindly Advise: Toyota Rav 4 Or Toyota Matrix? by RichLizzy: 9:31am On Jan 27, 2013
Hello Nairalanders, please I need your advise on which of the two cars stated one could go for. someone told me Rav4 is not fuel economy, another person said Matrix always have one fault or the other. Auto gurus kindly advise. Thanks.
Re: Kindly Advise: Toyota Rav 4 Or Toyota Matrix? by RichLizzy: 12:27pm On Jan 27, 2013
Nairalanders am counting on you for your wise advise.
Re: Kindly Advise: Toyota Rav 4 Or Toyota Matrix? by tslily: 11:33am On Jan 28, 2013
Both cars are good buy for you. What determine the status and durability of your car is how much you commit to maintenance. I am using 2004 toyota matrix. I got it last year May and up to this moment I have not had any major problem with it except my regular 3 months or 4000km servicing. I am also planning to upgrade to 2007 toyota rav4. I will advise you to go for either depending on what is in your pocket. Please, when buying Toyota matrix, make sure you go for Canada or US model and make sure you check the history on AUTO CHECK. In terms of fuel economy, matrix is the best! For my toyota matrix, I use fuel of 2,500 to 3,000 naira every week with the average of 70km driving per day on the highway of Abuja. Best of luck!!!!

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Mercedes Benz / Toyota Corolla Vs Lexus ES 330 / 2004 Honda CR-V Vs 2005 Toyota Rav 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.