Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:03 PM

New Board For Crime And Wanted/lost/kidnapped People - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / New Board For Crime And Wanted/lost/kidnapped People (861 Views)

Proposition For Seun: Create Separate Board For Fora / The Most Wanted Nigerians For Crime In The Usa Are All Yorubas / It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Board For Crime And Wanted/lost/kidnapped People by FXKing2012(m): 11:33am On Jan 27, 2013
I think we need a new board for crime and wanted people as well as lost ord kidnapped people as there is no board as yet that is dedicated to such.

What do you think?
Re: New Board For Crime And Wanted/lost/kidnapped People by Gboliwe: 12:21pm On Jan 27, 2013
What I think? Not necessary
Re: New Board For Crime And Wanted/lost/kidnapped People by FXKing2012(m): 12:54pm On Jan 27, 2013
Gboliwe: What I think? Not necessary
Thatz becos u've never been a victim
Re: New Board For Crime And Wanted/lost/kidnapped People by Gboliwe: 1:05pm On Jan 27, 2013
FXKing2012:
Thatz becos u've never been a victim
What a conclusion!
Re: New Board For Crime And Wanted/lost/kidnapped People by FXKing2012(m): 1:09pm On Jan 27, 2013
Gboliwe:
What a conclusion!
The only logical conclusion!
Re: New Board For Crime And Wanted/lost/kidnapped People by Gboliwe: 1:14pm On Jan 27, 2013
FXKing2012:
The only logical conclusion!
Bwahahaha. What is logical in your post? Where are you drawing your inference from?
So if I say it is necessary then I have been a victim?
What is logical in your post?
Re: New Board For Crime And Wanted/lost/kidnapped People by FXKing2012(m): 3:25pm On Jan 27, 2013
Gboliwe:
Bwahahaha. What is logical in your post? Where are you drawing your inference from?
So if I say it is necessary then I have been a victim?
What is logical in your post?
My research shows that a vast majority (over 90%) of those who have been victims of criminal activities support a strong action against crime and criminals while only a tiny fraction (4.5 %) of people who have never been victims support any form of strong action.
Re: New Board For Crime And Wanted/lost/kidnapped People by Gboliwe: 6:02pm On Jan 27, 2013
FXKing2012:
My research shows that a vast majority (over 90%) of those who have been victims of criminal activities support a strong action against crime and criminals while only a tiny fraction (4.5 %) of people who have never been victims support any form of strong action.
You mean having a board for crime, kidnap and missing persons is having a strong action against crime?
No wonder the user Sagamite uses such words so often. This is unbelievable!
I will not laugh at you i'll rather weep for our failed education system. Lord do have mercy for real!
Re: New Board For Crime And Wanted/lost/kidnapped People by FXKing2012(m): 11:31pm On Jan 27, 2013
Gboliwe:
You mean having a board for crime, kidnap and missing persons is having a strong action against crime?
I will not laugh at you i'll rather weep for our failed education system. Lord do have mercy for real!
Now u are starting to expose your folly, I advise you keep shut cos u cant handle the heat if u cross the line.
Trust me on that.
Re: New Board For Crime And Wanted/lost/kidnapped People by Idowuogbo(f): 4:41am On Jan 28, 2013
Gboliwe:
I actually think it might help create more awareness.

Brill idea poster!
Re: New Board For Crime And Wanted/lost/kidnapped People by FXKing2012(m): 7:57am On Jan 28, 2013
Idowuogbo:
I actually think it might help create more awareness.

Brill idea poster!
Thank you very much!
It will definitely create more awareness and exposure, and help in tracking and solving crime.
But some are obviously too dumb to realise this.
Re: New Board For Crime And Wanted/lost/kidnapped People by Rocktation(f): 10:42am On Jan 28, 2013
But there is a section for Crimes already. Except you mean that there should be another for cases of lost people only, which isn't such a great idea, as some nairalanders would still strive to devaluate the board by filling it up with inconsequential things. Take a look at the pictures section, you'd understand where I'm coming from.

Our members' people cannot get lost everyday, but landers would still want to give you reports, everyday.
Re: New Board For Crime And Wanted/lost/kidnapped People by slimyem: 12:23pm On Jan 28, 2013
Of all the lost and kidnapped people whose stories have been shared here on NL(apart from political/celebrity cases o),how many have been found?
It won't help and is unnecessary IMO!
Re: New Board For Crime And Wanted/lost/kidnapped People by Gboliwe: 2:37pm On Jan 28, 2013
FXKing2012:
Now u are starting to expose your folly, I advise you keep shut cos u cant handle the heat if u cross the line.
Trust me on that.
Do you mean I or you is exposing folly? Do not insult me Mister. The mere fact I have a contrary view from you is not a basis to get into any uncivil talk from you. I've warned you.
You started a topic and asked what we think, were you expecting everybody to agree with you? Just mind your words
Re: New Board For Crime And Wanted/lost/kidnapped People by FXKing2012(m): 4:47pm On Jan 28, 2013
Gboliwe:
You started to insult me simply because I came up with a suggestion and talked about my research, and now your dumb ar.se is telling me not to insult you. Why start it in the first place? Nitwit!
Re: New Board For Crime And Wanted/lost/kidnapped People by Gboliwe: 5:25pm On Jan 28, 2013
FXKing2012:
You started to insult me simply because I came up with a suggestion and talked about my research, and now your dumb ar.se is telling me not to insult you. Why start it in the first place? Nitwit!
You have a real problem of comprehension if you found insult to your person in any of my posts.
I will not get slummy with you because I am of royal heritage. People of dysfunctunal homes like you showcase have absolutely nothing to lose by using words like dumb as s and nitwit. When I from royalty use such, it reduces my person.
Keep basking in the glory of gutter life and go find your kind.
Any more replies from me on this was actually from a ghost.

*unfollows thread*
Re: New Board For Crime And Wanted/lost/kidnapped People by FXKing2012(m): 5:36pm On Jan 28, 2013
Gboliwe:
*unfollows thread*
Bwahaha...kicked her smelly ar.se off my thread, warned her she couldnt stand the heat when I squeeze on my beretta.
Funny I was just getting warmed up...
Re: New Board For Crime And Wanted/lost/kidnapped People by Idowuogbo(f): 5:39pm On Jan 28, 2013
FXKing2012:
Bwahaha...kicked her smelly ar.se off my thread, warned her she couldnt stand the heat when I squeeze on my beretta.
Funny I was just getting warmed up...
Stop it! angry
Re: New Board For Crime And Wanted/lost/kidnapped People by FXKing2012(m): 5:40pm On Jan 28, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Stop it! angry
Alright ma, I'm really sorry.
Re: New Board For Crime And Wanted/lost/kidnapped People by Idowuogbo(f): 5:41pm On Jan 28, 2013
U gud! B nice pls...

(1) (Reply)

Accident In Akwa Claimed Lives Yesterday (picture) / Futminna 300 Level Student And Her Boyfriend Almost Committed Suicide / Facebook's Scamming Trend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.