Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,741 members, 7,806,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

I Want A Bigger Boobs – Coco Ice - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Want A Bigger Boobs – Coco Ice (1678 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor & Saraphina Amaechi, Who Has Bigger Boobs??? / Ilorin's Top OAP "Coco-ice" Releases Lovely Photos! / I Want Big And Well Rounded Boobs – Coco Ice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want A Bigger Boobs – Coco Ice by namename: 12:21pm On Jan 27, 2013
Rapper, Singer and Dancer Mojisola Sowode Aka Coco Ice dropped her accompanying music video for If U Don’t Know which brought her to limelight, though her debut single Get Nutty, featuring the then relatively unknown May D in year 2005 signposted the duo as rising stars.

Saturday Punch got her talking recently on her relationship with the late rap star, Dagrin.

Talk of a pitbull in skirt, “True, Dagrin was the one who encouraged me to rap in Yoruba. We were quite close but no sexual relationship. I am a thoroughbred professional. I have my eyes on the bigger prize. I don’t mix business with pleasure. Ours was just a platonic and professional relationship. Dagrin was a great guy, a mentor of sort. He will forever be in my heart as a career motivator.”

“I am greatly influenced by the likes of KSA, Tuface Idibia, D’Banj. Modenine, Ruggedman, Eedris Abdulkareem, Weird MC, Sasha, Wyclef Jean, Nicki Minaj, amongst others. But if you ask me, I’m feeling Lil’ Wayne at present. Can’t get enough of him. The dude is sick and terrifically talented and unique. I’m dying to do a duet with him.”

SOURCE: http:///9Zan

She believes that women have left the kitchen and bedroom and are giving the men a run for their money.
“It is old school to say a woman’s place is in the kitchen or bedroom. Like Beyonce would say, women rule the world. These days it is becoming more clearer that what a man can do, a woman can do better, cases abound. In Nigeria, we are getting our long deserved recognition in both the music and movie industry, thank God.”

As beautiful as she is, Coco Ice crave a bust that will make every man look her way.
“I will love to have a breast enlargement. I’ve been craving for bigger boobs since I was a teen. My current size is 36. I want a big and well-rounded boobs to enhance my looks. Having a bigger chest is cool and sexier. Guys everywhere drool over ladies with big boobs. And the ladies with heavy boobs that are in the entertainment business that I admire are Mercy Johnson, Nicki Minaj, Kim Kardashian, to mention a few.”

SOURCE: http:///9Zan

Re: I Want A Bigger Boobs – Coco Ice by Kunbee: 5:30pm On Jan 27, 2013
her boobs are ok

never heard of her before

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of Rihanna Partying In EXTREMELY Short Skirt! / Wazobia FM OAP Igos Weds / Photos From MKO Abiola's Daughter's Wedding In Texas Last Weekend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.