Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,727 members, 7,805,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

Rapper Ice Prince To Act In Yvonne Nelson's Latest Movie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rapper Ice Prince To Act In Yvonne Nelson's Latest Movie (1288 Views)

Hilarious : John Dumelo Dressed In Yvonne Nelson's Clothes (photos) / Meet Nigerian Actresses Who Are Ready To Act Unclad / What Is John Dumelo Looking For In Yvonne Nelson’s Boobs? [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rapper Ice Prince To Act In Yvonne Nelson's Latest Movie by Yeoal: 12:55pm On Jan 27, 2013
http://www.yeoal.com/2013/01/yeoal-exclusive-rapper-ice-prince-to.html

Rapper Ice Prince is working very hard . Fresh from releasing a single and a music video, gist reaching me has it that he is set to act in Ghanaian actress, Yvonne Nelson's new movie. The rapper who revealed his secret crush on the stunningly beautiful actress is going to act alongside the actress and Majid Micheal.

Ice Prince is not playing this year at all. He is all about the Ego money.

Re: Rapper Ice Prince To Act In Yvonne Nelson's Latest Movie by rectitude(m): 9:04pm On Jan 27, 2013
Ice prince, i think she like you too,just tell her and you'll see
Re: Rapper Ice Prince To Act In Yvonne Nelson's Latest Movie by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 28, 2013
Na so Ghanian girls like Nigerian boys? mehnn to be celeb good o. You will have almost 1million girls at your disposal.

(1) (Reply)

My Husband Is Coming Soon -karen Igho Tweets / Actor Yemi Solade Threatened To Kill Me If I Don’t Sleep With Him – Bola Animash / Photo: Wizkid And Jay Jay Okocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.