Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,275 members, 7,780,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:54 PM

When A Nigerian Ex-girlfriend Tells You She Is Now A Lesbian - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Nigerian Ex-girlfriend Tells You She Is Now A Lesbian (997 Views)

Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian / OPINIONS: Guyz How Do U React When Your Girlfriend Tells U This? / What Will You Think If Your Girlfriend Tells You This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Nigerian Ex-girlfriend Tells You She Is Now A Lesbian by Orikinla(m): 3:33pm On Jan 27, 2013
You dated a Nigerian girlfriend and then left her for another girl.
Then after about a year she returns and says she is now a lesbian, because she is tired of dating guys.
Do you try to make her change her mind by dating her again or leave her to her choice?
Re: When A Nigerian Ex-girlfriend Tells You She Is Now A Lesbian by Plarp: 6:02pm On Jan 27, 2013
Why would you even care?
Re: When A Nigerian Ex-girlfriend Tells You She Is Now A Lesbian by Gboliwe: 6:17pm On Jan 27, 2013
Plarp: Why would you even care?
Some men attribute god status on themselves.
Re: When A Nigerian Ex-girlfriend Tells You She Is Now A Lesbian by KateSpade(f): 6:52pm On Jan 27, 2013
If she is a lesbian because she is tired of dating guys then she is not really a lesbian.
Re: When A Nigerian Ex-girlfriend Tells You She Is Now A Lesbian by Plarp: 7:02pm On Jan 27, 2013
Gboliwe:
Some men attribute god status on themselves.
how is he "attributing god status" on himself?... the dudes just cares too much about something that doesn't affect him.
Re: When A Nigerian Ex-girlfriend Tells You She Is Now A Lesbian by Gboliwe: 7:32pm On Jan 27, 2013
Plarp: how is he "attributing god status" on himself?... the dudes just cares too much about something that doesn't affect him.
He thinks the reason she turned to lesbianism is because they are not together and because he thinks he alone holds the key to her being heteroxesual.
Imagine the pride exhibited in that post -should I date her again?

1 Like

Re: When A Nigerian Ex-girlfriend Tells You She Is Now A Lesbian by claremont(m): 7:38pm On Jan 27, 2013
It's her choice, so I will leave her to it.
Re: When A Nigerian Ex-girlfriend Tells You She Is Now A Lesbian by achinaboy(m): 7:58pm On Jan 27, 2013
people don`t become lesbian because they are tired of men,they are lesbians because they have feelings for other women,some women hide their identity for so many reasons,especially family

1 Like

Re: When A Nigerian Ex-girlfriend Tells You She Is Now A Lesbian by Plarp: 8:47pm On Jan 27, 2013
Gboliwe:
He thinks the reason she turned to lesbianism is because they are not together and because he thinks he alone holds the key to her being heteroxesual.
Imagine the pride exhibited in that post -should I date her again?
I don't want to speak for Mr. orinkala here... but he clearly stated that the girl began her homosexual lifestlye
because she is tired of dating guys.
Not because she stopped dating him in particular. Perhaps he feels guilty about possibly playing a role in her homosexuality, and wants to rectify his "mistake."

What you are doing is letting your own thoughts and biases color what the OP said, making it seem more extreme than it actually is. Nothing in his post suggests god-like pride.
Re: When A Nigerian Ex-girlfriend Tells You She Is Now A Lesbian by Gboliwe: 9:08pm On Jan 27, 2013
Hmmm @previous thoughts and biases. I do not understand what you mean by that.
Re: When A Nigerian Ex-girlfriend Tells You She Is Now A Lesbian by Plarp: 9:44pm On Jan 29, 2013
Pre-concieved notions.

(1) (Reply)

Why Is The Wedding Ring Worn On The Fourth Finger? / Pls Help I Want To Shake Off These 2 Ladies,but They Stubbornly Cling To Me / 6 Silly Things Ladies Of Now Does In Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.