Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,340 members, 7,780,899 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:37 AM

The Gods Should Punish Those Who Propagate Christianity And Islam - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Gods Should Punish Those Who Propagate Christianity And Islam (920 Views)

Who Will God Punish For Abortion? The Doctors, The Government Or The Women? / God Should Punish All Mothers And Fathers / Similarities And Differences Between Christianity And Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Gods Should Punish Those Who Propagate Christianity And Islam by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:16pm On Jan 27, 2013
These people are holding our nation backwards! CMON NIGERIANS! LETS DO GODS WORK AND PUNISH THEM! THEY ARE STEALING OUR HARD-EARNED MONEY! THEY ARE DEFILING THE LAND OF OUR ANCESTORS! THEY ARE DESTROYING OUR SHRINES, CULTURE, SPIRITUALITY AND RATIONALISM! CMON NIGERIANS! WE REFORMISTS ARE NOT SATAN OR DEVIL! BY THE GODS, OUR ANCESTORS DIDNT EVEN KNOW WHAT STATAN WAS UNITL WHITE MAN CAME AND TOLD US ABOUT IT!

PLEASE NIGERIANS! PLEASE ABEG!

NEXT TIME YOU GO TO CHURCH, THROW YOUR SHOE ON THE PASTOR AND TELL HIM,

[size=16pt]ENOUGH OF YOUR NONSENSE! ENOUGH! I AM FREE! I AM A FREE BORN TRIBESMAN! NOT A SLAVE OF AN ISRAELI MAN OR WHITE MAN OR ANY MAN! I AM NIGERIAN![/size] angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Re: The Gods Should Punish Those Who Propagate Christianity And Islam by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:28pm On Jan 27, 2013
listen xtians of Nigeria. it is a different thing if you respect jesus for his teachings (even though he plagarized) just as you respect Pythagoras, or Socrates or Euclid or Confucious or the Buddha. but to outrightly worship a man is unnacceptable and undignifing. it is against humanity and slef-respect. please think about it.

the stuff xtians talk, like "give your soul to christ" and all that makes me so angry. my soul is MINE ALONE, not anyone elses! angry
Re: The Gods Should Punish Those Who Propagate Christianity And Islam by achinaboy(m): 7:49pm On Jan 27, 2013
I think some has to believe in something,am a christian by birth but i personally thinks that religion is part of the problem in the world today,its man made,it`s not from God.Everything started from the time of moses in the desert,he went up the mountain to hear from God,i guess he heard nothing,but what will he tell the people waiting for him down stairs?he cooked up some stories because people has been inquisitive all the way,and ever since then up till now,people are still searching for or trying to hear from this God but i don`t know if anybody has succeeded because we are working with the wrong info.We got to continue untill we hear from God,but how
Re: The Gods Should Punish Those Who Propagate Christianity And Islam by obi4eze(m): 9:20pm On Jan 27, 2013
grin grin grin
Oh gods of the land, arise and fight and see what would happen grin grin grin
where are all the gods? Arise and fight and 'let God arise and let His enemies be scattered.'
Re: The Gods Should Punish Those Who Propagate Christianity And Islam by plaetton: 4:59am On Jan 28, 2013
Yes my bros.
Can everyone not see the confusion in the land?.

A land so endowed by the great gods of Africa is now a confused and desolate landscape heaped with mountains of middle east trash.

Can everyone not see clearly that the expansion of the middle eastern trash religions is directly proportional to the level of confusion, evil and soulessness in the land?

My fellow Africans, what has happened to our souls?
African soil spawned all human life in this planet and endowed them with souls.

What have we traded our souls for?

2 Likes

Re: The Gods Should Punish Those Who Propagate Christianity And Islam by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:21pm On Jan 28, 2013
achina boy: I think some has to believe in something,am a christian by birth but i personally thinks that religion is part of the problem in the world today,its man made,it`s not from God.Everything started from the time of moses in the desert,he went up the mountain to hear from God,i guess he heard nothing,but what will he tell the people waiting for him down stairs?he cooked up some stories because people has been inquisitive all the way,and ever since then up till now,people are still searching for or trying to hear from this God but i don`t know if anybody has succeeded because we are working with the wrong info.We got to continue untill we hear from God,but how

I feel you brother. Im glad for your rationalized thinking inspite of being xtian. i hope you continue this form of thinking and dont play follow follow or sheep like the rest of our people.

let me clarify oe thing with you though:

Only monotheistic abrahamic religions : christianity, islam and judaism, have man-founders. (jesus, muhammad, abraham/moses)
and these are the religions that have caused this world of ours , so much sorrow nad suffering for ages.

Pagan Tribal religions do ot have man-founders. there are millions of Pagan religions and NOT ONE has man-founders. they are all natural.
Re: The Gods Should Punish Those Who Propagate Christianity And Islam by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:22pm On Jan 28, 2013
obi4eze: grin grin grin
Oh gods of the land, arise and fight and see what would happen grin grin grin
where are all the gods? Arise and fight and 'let God arise and let His enemies be scattered.'

did i ask The Gods to fight or YOU to fight?

didnt the Creator God give you hands and mouth and feet? why cant you fight yourself then? Do you expect Spiritual Forces to interfere directly in our material affair!

stop acting st.upid! angry

The Gods are there, just waiting to be recognized. THe Gods have no enemies. man makes enemies of each other!
Re: The Gods Should Punish Those Who Propagate Christianity And Islam by Ozegbe(m): 6:54pm On Jan 28, 2013
until God speaks to me directly I won't believe he exist....after all even the people who claimed he spoke with them still have doubts...so why should believe when Thomas didn't? Thomas wanted to see prove and Jesus showed him prove....I want to see prove too....please don't tell me blessed are those who have not seen yet believe...that's bull crap

2 Likes

Re: The Gods Should Punish Those Who Propagate Christianity And Islam by obi4eze(m): 10:52am On Jan 29, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

didnt the Creator God give you hands and mouth and feet? why cant you fight yourself then? Do you expect Spiritual Forces to interfere directly in our material affair!

The Gods are there, just waiting to be recognized. THe Gods have no enemies. man makes enemies of each other!

cheesy cheesy
Re: The Gods Should Punish Those Who Propagate Christianity And Islam by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:31pm On Jan 29, 2013
Ozegbe: until God speaks to me directly I won't believe he exist....after all even the people who claimed he spoke with them still have doubts...so why should believe when Thomas didn't? Thomas wanted to see prove and Jesus showed him prove....I want to see prove too....please don't tell me blessed are those who have not seen yet believe...that's bull crap

that is the christian God. they like to give human characteristics to their God.

Our Pagan Gods doo not show human characteristics like love, speak, hatred, etc. .They are Siritual Forces and belong to a different realm.
Re: The Gods Should Punish Those Who Propagate Christianity And Islam by obi4eze(m): 11:14am On Jan 30, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

Sir,

1....Thank God you recognize there is The Creator, God of the Heavens and Earth, God of all gods, flesh, powers and principalities, The Most Powerful, Most Holy and Sovereign God Almighty.

2....The Almighty God I serve does not wait to be recognized before He acts. He created the heavens and everything in the universe without recognition He remains God whether we seek Him or not. We only recognize and accept Him for our own good.

God bless you sir.
Re: The Gods Should Punish Those Who Propagate Christianity And Islam by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:50pm On Jan 30, 2013
obi4eze:

Sir,

1....Thank God you recognize there is The Creator, God of the Heavens and Earth, God of all gods, flesh, powers and principalities, The Most Powerful, Most Holy and Sovereign God Almighty.

2....The Almighty God I serve does not wait to be recognized before He acts. He created the heavens and everything in the universe without recognition He remains God whether we seek Him or not. We only recognize and accept Him for our own good.

God bless you sir.

Thank You Sir. The Gods bless you too.

ofcourse we recognise the Creator God! what do you think is Chukwu, Olodumare, Saarkin Aljinnu, etc. .?

These are Creator Deities in different languages. they are usually depicted as formless since they are in everything created.

However, unlike monotheistic abrahamists, we Pagans believe in the existence of many other Spiritual Forces along with the Creator Force, since there are infinite Spiritual Energies.

Now you must understand the matter of fact that, whether this Creator Force is superior to all other forces is a matter of debate. you see, because we as humans, have usually chosen the Creator/ORigin force as the Supreme God. However, there are many other forces and to an extent, the Force of Destruction can be consider an equal to this Supreme Creator GOd. again there are many other parallel forces. God of Light and Darkness, Fertility ,trixters, ,etc. and so on.
also the matter of the Creator being all powerful is also one of debate. this force might be powerful in aspects of creation , but those are the limits.

(1) (Reply)

A Woman And A Silversmith / Angola Bans Islam And Shuts Down All Mosques / God Of Signs And Wonders (my Near Death Experience)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.