Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,795 members, 7,802,536 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

Two Guys In Love With One Girl, How Possible? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two Guys In Love With One Girl, How Possible? (5933 Views)

Confession Of A Runs Girl: How I Escaped Being Used For Ritual During Sex / After Proposing To A Girl, How Long Should It Take A Guy To Remind Her? / Am In Love Wit A 13 Years Old Girl... How Do I Win Her Heart. + Pix Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Guys In Love With One Girl, How Possible? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:07pm On Jan 27, 2013
freecocoa: True they'd always have trust issues cos its only natural that the 2nd guy will be in doubt given the way he started with her.

But is 8 months not enough to have had plenty of punny and let her be? What actually surprises me is that she said he's nice to her and caring like a real boyfriend would be, if he's playing her, why be nice and jealous?
Cocoa, are u a learner? Na man o! Haven't u heard of cases were a guy bin beating d same damn punnie for years and his intentions towards d punnie ain't pure? If anything, d 2nd guy is probs benefiting from d free entry access. As for bin nice and jealous, gal think abourrit... it's called role play.

2 Likes

Re: Two Guys In Love With One Girl, How Possible? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 27, 2013
Sijo01: Its very possible......situation like this prompt two guys to fight over a girl.
Two guys fighting over a girl are fools!
Re: Two Guys In Love With One Girl, How Possible? by gratiaeo(m): 8:12pm On Jan 27, 2013
freecocoa: We don hear na, go mourn your loss quietly.
who get this insult?
Re: Two Guys In Love With One Girl, How Possible? by freecocoa(f): 8:13pm On Jan 27, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Cocoa, are u a learner? Na man o! Haven't u heard of cases were a guy bin beating d same damn punnie for years and his intentions towards d punnie ain't pure? If anything, d 2nd guy is probs benefiting from d free entry access. As for bin nice and jealous, gal think abourrit... it's called role play.
LOL@ being a learner grin.

You make sense sha, na the girl I just dey pity.
Re: Two Guys In Love With One Girl, How Possible? by freecocoa(f): 8:14pm On Jan 27, 2013
gratiaeo:
who get this insult?
No be insult but the owner know himself.
Re: Two Guys In Love With One Girl, How Possible? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 27, 2013
Dyt: It is very possible

Hmmm....wink
Re: Two Guys In Love With One Girl, How Possible? by Sijo01(f): 8:21pm On Jan 27, 2013
sexkillz: Two guys fighting over a girl are fools!

Its obvious but it happens..... one of the major reason for cult crash.
Re: Two Guys In Love With One Girl, How Possible? by gprincess1(f): 8:35pm On Jan 27, 2013
[quote author=lalaosky]@freecocoa, two guys can love one girl genuinely.

What am i even saying?..hell, 15 guys can love a girl genuinely.it's not rocket science.what can't happen is A GIRL LOVING TWO OR MORE GUYS at the same RATE/EQUALLY!!
It can never happen...and the previous thread confirmed it cos she slept with the second guy but couldn't sleep with the first one.plus if she had truly love the first guy, she would never have thought of dating the second guy let alone fuçk him.
Re: Two Guys In Love With One Girl, How Possible? by gprincess1(f): 8:39pm On Jan 27, 2013
@Lalaosky,u perfectly ryt abh wat u said if u truly luv a guy u wnt fink of double dating so i fink da gal sud jst tell da 1st guy d truth nd spare him future pains
Let d gal take her chances wif d 2nd guy(coz its clear daz d guy she truly luvs)
Re: Two Guys In Love With One Girl, How Possible? by gprincess1(f): 8:44pm On Jan 27, 2013
author=freecocoa]True they'd always have trust issues cos its only natural that the 2nd guy will be in doubt given the way he started with her.

But is 8 months not enough to have had plenty of punny and let her be? What actually surprises me is that she said he's nice to her and caring like a real boyfriend would be, if he's playing her, why be nice and jealous?
He may b actin 9ce nd jealous jst 2 make da gal fal in luv wif him nd also bcoz he knws he has a rival,so I fink he is only actin bn MR PERFECT
Re: Two Guys In Love With One Girl, How Possible? by Dyt(f): 8:56pm On Jan 27, 2013
Legit1:

Hmmm....wink

And wats hmmming u
Sorry no more space
Re: Two Guys In Love With One Girl, How Possible? by Sweetlemon(f): 9:01pm On Jan 27, 2013
Smh
Re: Two Guys In Love With One Girl, How Possible? by kittykat1(f): 9:29pm On Jan 27, 2013
D babes doesn't luv either of them. Love no be pikin word. Her head tells her that d 1st guy is a follow to mama kind of guy and dat man 2 is follow to room 5EX kind of guy. She even analyzed their characters and let us know that d second man has tempr issues. From my assesment, she is suffering from d effects of multiple orgasmic eruption caused by overshined congo. So whenever she thinks of leaving d 2nd guy, her pussy wll just tingle and she will stay back thinking its love. That doesn't mean she can't love d 1st guy but then she needs to flush out the disease I mentioned above from her system, so that she can think properly.

Now coming to d guys, from her description, me thinks its a supremacy war for d 2nd guy. He had hoped to take a quick one and leave but knowing some guys with plenty ego, they like a woman swoonin over them after they hv shined d congo. But this chick no gree to love am back so he still thinks d chase is not over. So he keeps staying in d relationship and also collecting free congo. D more he stays, hoping to finally cut d chase and make d babe fall, still babe they put am as second option. His self pride is now wounded. He is now like, so my bd boy skills can't get me this chick, he starts getting jealous and now has to start nagging. Even if u ask d bobo, he will geniunely think he loves her but once she discharges d 1st bobo, he will find himself loosing interest. Cos then he has finally won d babe.

2 Likes

Re: Two Guys In Love With One Girl, How Possible? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jan 27, 2013
gprincess1: @Lalaosky,u perfectly ryt abh wat u said if u truly luv a guy u wnt fink of double dating so i fink da gal sud jst tell da 1st guy d truth nd spare him future pains
Let d gal take her chances wif d 2nd guy(coz its clear daz d guy she truly luvs)

well said..i love your sense of reasoning
Re: Two Guys In Love With One Girl, How Possible? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 27, 2013
luvmijeje: Op the guy is azz broke,so for now he has limited choice.
Have u heard of the saying that until a guy has money u ve not know its true character.
hahahaha...i love dis
Re: Two Guys In Love With One Girl, How Possible? by freecocoa(f): 10:00pm On Jan 27, 2013
Sweetlemon: Smh
What are you shaking ya big head for? Nansense,
Re: Two Guys In Love With One Girl, How Possible? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 27, 2013
Cocoa I hope to Gawd say no be you dey carry congo go shine behind my back. angry
Re: Two Guys In Love With One Girl, How Possible? by freecocoa(f): 10:34pm On Jan 27, 2013
2buff: Cocoa I hope to Gawd say no be you dey carry congo go shine behind my back. angry
No na,its strictly for you bebe.wink
Re: Two Guys In Love With One Girl, How Possible? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:42pm On Jan 27, 2013
freecocoa: What are you shaking ya big head for? Nansense,
grin grin
Re: Two Guys In Love With One Girl, How Possible? by AZeD1(m): 10:55pm On Jan 27, 2013
freecocoa: What are you shaking ya big head for? Nansense,
Wetin the babe do you?
Re: Two Guys In Love With One Girl, How Possible? by freecocoa(f): 11:06pm On Jan 27, 2013
A-ZeD:

Wetin the babe do you?
That girl dey fvck up big time.
Re: Two Guys In Love With One Girl, How Possible? by SINn(m): 11:15pm On Jan 27, 2013
@kittykatty, you're so intelligent when it concerns matters of the heart and poosie smiley

2 Likes

Re: Two Guys In Love With One Girl, How Possible? by kittykat1(f): 11:24pm On Jan 27, 2013
When did u join NLD? Only friday? Are u sure that u r not an old moniker renamed? Anyway fhanks. Its experience d most painful but effective teacher. grin

SINn: @kittykatty, you're so intelligent when it concerns matters of the heart and poosie smiley
Re: Two Guys In Love With One Girl, How Possible? by temi4fash(m): 11:24pm On Jan 27, 2013
SINn: @kittykatty, you're so intelligent when it concerns matters of the heart and poosie smiley

she wuld pass for a very gud counsellor....

Op.. Kitty has said it all

1 Like

Re: Two Guys In Love With One Girl, How Possible? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jan 27, 2013
I like how we are all taking aspirin for another person's headache. Women such as these do not take anyone's advice. They already know what they want to do and they will do it. What they want is someone who will give them advice that matches exactly what they intended in the first place. My advice, then, is thus: she got herself into this fiasco; she should get herself out.

1 Like

Re: Two Guys In Love With One Girl, How Possible? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jan 27, 2013
freecocoa: That girl dey fvck up big time.

Haha! Aunty na, free lemonade, abeg of u! Besides, lemonade, where've ya been Pls, tell me preparation is in full gear nd dt d honeymoon has started wink
Re: Two Guys In Love With One Girl, How Possible? by temi4fash(m): 11:52pm On Jan 27, 2013
alutacontinua:

Haha! Aunty na, free lemonade, abeg of u! Besides, lemonade, where've ya been Pls, tell me preparation is in full gear nd dt d honeymoon has started wink

dai don chose date ni
Re: Two Guys In Love With One Girl, How Possible? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jan 27, 2013
temi4fash:

dai don chose date ni

D tin no dey take tym na....sharp sharp tinz! cheesy
Re: Two Guys In Love With One Girl, How Possible? by Mynd44: 12:52am On Jan 28, 2013
If Onla was the one who opened this thread, I would have not been this suprised. So you mean I love a girl nd start a relationship of 8 months with her knowing fully well that she is dating another guy and you say I will love her?

Oh please. I will see her as a warm blanket that I can use for sex at anytime. I would not trust her cos she will be telling the other guy that she ainth dating no one else and who knows what else she says.

I would ask her to leave the other guy because beleive it or not even thought a guy is with a girl only for sex, he will still want to be the only guy getting the sex.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Marriage: Housewife Vs Career Woman / Romance Game / Who Do U Think Is The Most Beautiful Gurl On N/L

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.