Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

How Do I Become An Effective Evangelist? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Do I Become An Effective Evangelist? (461 Views)

990 Years In The Kingdom Of Darkness_ Evangelist Olufumilayo #series One. / Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi fights Pastor Inside Church Oversermon Topic / 30 Keys To Being An Effective Atheist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Become An Effective Evangelist? by NeuroBoss(m): 7:20pm On Jan 27, 2013
Evangelism is the soul of Christianity as Jesus made it known in His last commission. The bible also let us know that people who won souls will have the grandest of crowns and the blood of the lost will be required of those who refused to do it. Now, how do you think one can overcome the various physical and spiritual impediments knowing that Satan will not want damned souls to be saved. I will appreciate sincere and mature suggestions please.

(1) (Reply)

Muslim Prophet Adam (pbuh) / What Christians Must! Must!! Know / Sunday (3-02-2013) 4th Sunday In Ordinary Timecatholic Meditation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.