Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,677 members, 7,801,951 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

Am confused, pls what do I do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am confused, pls what do I do? (2086 Views)

Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? / I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... / Confused! Pls Hlp! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am confused, pls what do I do? by adexta(f): 8:34pm On Jan 27, 2013
Pls, i need ur advice nairalanders. Am in a relatnship wit a guy, and we've bin fyn 4d past 1yr.
B4 goin into d relatnship, we prayed and were convinced abt it. Bt d prob nw is dat my parent went to pray abt it and told me dat d guy and i are nt meant 4each oda, and dat we'l av problems in future. Pls, am confused and dnt kw wat to do. Shuld i continue wit d relatnship or quit?
Re: Am confused, pls what do I do? by Sijo01(f): 8:37pm On Jan 27, 2013
Went to pray at where?

1 Like

Re: Am confused, pls what do I do? by adexta(f): 8:39pm On Jan 27, 2013
Pastor's place
Re: Am confused, pls what do I do? by HARDDON: 8:43pm On Jan 27, 2013
What a prayerFUL family!
Dnt just stop @ consulting d gods, read uя stars too!

On a crz note,
Stop the consultations! D blind can't lead d blind both wud mos def fall into a ditch.

Learn to live uя life with d oηε and true God! Big Jesus
Re: Am confused, pls what do I do? by Ogash: 9:52pm On Jan 27, 2013
jus watch nd prayjus watch nd prayjus watch nd pray
Re: Am confused, pls what do I do? by thorpido(m): 10:33pm On Jan 27, 2013
Your parents went to pray with which pastor?Is the pastor the pastor of your own church?
Why don't u take the time in prayer and see how it goes?
Re: Am confused, pls what do I do? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jan 27, 2013
God is not wicked (If you are worshiping him in truth and in spirit) Get on your knees and constantly pray about you and your spouse setting asides any emotion that can hinder great revelations from God.
When convinced there is no problem: pray for your parent that their eyes of understanding be enlightened that they ll not disrupt your life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am confused, pls what do I do? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jan 27, 2013
u create ur own destiny

1 Like

Re: Am confused, pls what do I do? by stpat1(m): 12:47am On Jan 28, 2013
Ask pastor okotie if he did not pray before marrying the wife he divorced.

God does not choose life partners for people, he helps solves problems when they arise.

E be like say u still young well well abi, u go soon expire

6 Likes

Re: Am confused, pls what do I do? by doeeyed: 1:10am On Jan 28, 2013
In matters like this, the word of revelation should be confirmed in your spirit, as God is not a god of confusion.

For clarity set urself apart and wait on God.

Absence of a confirmation thereafter, indicates its a word from the flesh.

**already suspect it is anyway..... but need confirmation**

Re: Am confused, pls what do I do? by 190: 1:12am On Jan 28, 2013
grin grin grin grin

Nigeria couples grin grin grin grin grin

what wont i see in this wonderful "countree" called Nigeria

so relationships these days na pastor dey finalize am grin grin grin

my babe and my onyibos are in trouble, make i go find the nearest pastor be that
Re: Am confused, pls what do I do? by BigBenoski(m): 1:36am On Jan 28, 2013
adexta: Pls, i need ur advice nairalanders. Am in a relatnship wit a guy, and we've bin fyn 4d past 1yr.
B4 goin into d relatnship, we prayed and were convinced abt it. Bt d prob nw is dat my parent went to pray abt it and told me dat d guy and i are nt meant 4each oda, and dat we'l av problems in future. Pls, am confused and dnt kw wat to do. Shuld i continue wit d relatnship or quit?
I think u r confused because u haven't really heard from God. I think u should pray again...take ur time and don't let ur parents and their pastor mess with ur relationship. If u'v never heard from God before, here's a prayer point. 'Father, if this relationship is not your will, dissolve it and lead me to the right one' and u'l be amazed how things will align in due time. however, If u are not sure of ur stand with God sweetheart, follow ur heart o! grin

1 Like

Re: Am confused, pls what do I do? by kunleweb: 1:35pm On May 22, 2019
190:
grin grin grin grin

Nigeria couples grin grin grin grin grin

what wont i see in this wonderful "countree" called Nigeria

so relationships these days na pastor dey finalize am grin grin grin

my babe and my onyibos are in trouble, make i go find the nearest pastor be that

You old trouble maker
Re: Am confused, pls what do I do? by Deepfeel(m): 2:11pm On May 22, 2019
Hmm so sad when I hear things like these sad religious enslavement, you won't hear stuff like these in the Western world yet people are happily married there undecided

1 Like

Re: Am confused, pls what do I do? by dingbang(m): 10:52am On Jun 07, 2019
So you and him prayed and God told you that you both are ok

And your parents prayed and the same God say you two aren't meant to be together. grin

So what you are saying is that God is confused right?

Lmao!! Pastors be playing with una destiny like table tennis
Re: Am confused, pls what do I do? by Cool23(m): 1:21pm On Jun 07, 2019
That prediction is too vague all marriages have problem or can you mention a marriage where everything was smooth just ignore the prediction and move on with your life
Re: Am confused, pls what do I do? by RandyX: 1:35pm On Jun 07, 2019
Don't be surprised when the pastor tells them he has a husband for you. It will be one of his followers or fellow pastors that he has promised wife. This your boyfriend probably doesn't attend his church and he wants you to marry someone from his church to grow his membership.

The pastor may be looking for his pocket, If you marry from his followership you would start a family and automatically his church becomes your family church and that means you and your children are automatically members for life, Eternal tithe is guaranteed.

More membership = more offering = more money.

That's why I like Catholics. Their reverends are transferred from time to time, no time for one pastor to start planning how to open business for him church members head.

My dear pray yourself and if God doesn't show you the red flag after sometime, go ahead and marry him.
Re: Am confused, pls what do I do? by Deepfeel(m): 3:12pm On Jun 07, 2019
adexta:
Pls, i need ur advice nairalanders. Am in a relatnship wit a guy, and we've bin fyn 4d past 1yr.
There is no perfect marriage out there
Re: Am confused, pls what do I do? by MJBOLT: 4:03pm On Jun 07, 2019
are you guys married now?

adexta:
Re: Am confused, pls what do I do? by Privatepart00: 6:23pm On Jun 07, 2019
adexta:
Are you married now or still waiting for pastor to give the go ahead grin
Re: Am confused, pls what do I do? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 07, 2019
You see 70% of those brothers and sisters in church who the pastors used such revelation to unite them are never truely happy. They just in not to embarrass them self's in church.
I have seen countless number of such.
Re: Am confused, pls what do I do? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 07, 2019
MJBOLT:
are you guys married now?

Lol
Re: Am confused, pls what do I do? by nurex01(m): 9:16am On Jun 21, 2019
Do you later Marry the guy?
Re: Am confused, pls what do I do? by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 29, 2022
adexta:
Go ahead and marry him.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Date A Sexy Lady That Snores? / Male Best Friend Or Girlfriend:who Should Sit On The Passanger Sit? / If You Can Fall For Only One Person EVER!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.