Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,272 members, 7,807,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

Hoaxes And Fabrications On Islam And Muslims - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Hoaxes And Fabrications On Islam And Muslims (25985 Views)

The Answer Of A German Muslim Scholar On Islam And Terrorism *worth D Read* / Ask Your Questions About Islam And Muslims Here. You Are Highly Welcome :) :) / Invite To The Thread 'truth, Fabrications, Or Fallacies?' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hoaxes And Fabrications On Islam And Muslims by hotwax: 3:50pm On Apr 19, 2013
hotwax: Christians all over the world should be thankful to Austria.

Austria fought against Jihadis (Ottoman) when they wanted to take Islam to Italy.

Roman Catholic did not fight for Christians.
Roman catholic was minding her business.

Austria is Christendom hero.

Christianity would have been wiped out or become second largest religion.

The Austro-Hungarian was a roman catholic empire, so what the hell are u talking about?
Roman catholic was not involved.
Re: Hoaxes And Fabrications On Islam And Muslims by ovo4u(m): 3:51pm On Apr 19, 2013
vedaxcool: This was repeated on NL can't point where the initial lie came from but trust nlanders in spreading unconfirmed tales

me said;

the op replied
https://www.nairaland.com/1043439/young-boy-iran-got-caught#12119258

a non Muslim website gives the context of the picture;

ok

Re: Hoaxes And Fabrications On Islam And Muslims by ziccoit: 3:53pm On Apr 19, 2013
Most of the anti-Islam crusaders in Nigeria are found among a group who are in the Eastern part of the South. This is a problem cause by lack of cultural integration and socialization. Most of them first seen a Muslim in youth corper posted to their village. As a Muslim I grew up with Christian neighbours and still have them among my top best friends. You can see now there is going to be a more mutual respect among the Muslims and Christians in the West where none is expected to exist in the East due to poor or lack of socialization.

1 Like

Re: Hoaxes And Fabrications On Islam And Muslims by ovo4u(m): 3:57pm On Apr 19, 2013
Dear Moderator, if you want to ban me, pls simply do so, you can't take away the hate I have for Islam by trying to ban me semi by not letting me be able to post picture here on the religion section.

If you don't let me be by releasing my chance of being able to post picture like every other nairalander here, then I have no choice to officially ask you to delect my profile from your web.

I ain't begging u for shit, let me post picture or delect me.

1 Like

Re: Hoaxes And Fabrications On Islam And Muslims by olempe(m): 4:01pm On Apr 19, 2013
Hmm... See the result of unemployment... Smh.
Re: Hoaxes And Fabrications On Islam And Muslims by free2ryhme: 4:22pm On Apr 19, 2013
The suspected terrorist caught in lagos, were they xtians?
Re: Hoaxes And Fabrications On Islam And Muslims by ziccoit: 4:25pm On Apr 19, 2013
^ ^ ^ were they Muslims?
Re: Hoaxes And Fabrications On Islam And Muslims by ovo4u(m): 4:27pm On Apr 19, 2013
Can someone tell the moderator to let me post picture here... I'm mad

2 Likes

Re: Hoaxes And Fabrications On Islam And Muslims by maclatunji: 4:31pm On Apr 19, 2013
ovo4u: Can someone tell the moderator to let me post picture here... I'm mad

If you repost that picture again, you will get banned. It is graphic content and not meant for an open forum with different categories of people viewing.

Thank you.
Re: Hoaxes And Fabrications On Islam And Muslims by Paschal007: 4:40pm On Apr 19, 2013
ziccoit: Most of the anti-Islam crusaders in Nigeria are found among a group who are in the Eastern part of the South. This is a problem cause by lack of cultural integration and socialization. Most of them first seen a Muslim in youth corper posted to their village. As a Muslim I grew up with Christian neighbours and still have them among my top best friends. You can see now there is going to be a more mutual respect among the Muslims and Christians in the West where none is expected to exist in the East due to poor or lack of socialization.
How do you muslims manage to lie with a straight face? Can you point out any hate crime that was committed against muslims living in the East? Last i checked its you muslims that are killing off Christians and youth Corpers from the East. So who lacks socialization or tolerance nah? Nna lekwa nu this aboki o. undecided

7 Likes

Re: Hoaxes And Fabrications On Islam And Muslims by ovo4u(m): 4:49pm On Apr 19, 2013
Now Poster read this shi...t from your arab brothers
Re: Hoaxes And Fabrications On Islam And Muslims by handebayor: 4:50pm On Apr 19, 2013
maclatunji:

If you repost that picture again, you will get banned. It is graphic content and not meant for an open forum with different categories of people viewing.

Thank you.

why are you been biased? the op posted pictures of burnt people which is ok to you and yet you foot extend same privilege to this gentleman. so much for been a mod

2 Likes

Re: Hoaxes And Fabrications On Islam And Muslims by ovo4u(m): 4:50pm On Apr 19, 2013
Is it true one is not allowed to draw your muhammed?
Re: Hoaxes And Fabrications On Islam And Muslims by defemz(m): 4:56pm On Apr 19, 2013
Everybody see what i ve been saying, when christian preachers admonish their members not to give birth to the number of children they will not be able to cater for, muslim clerics quoting from the quran admonish the ummah to continue marrying wives and procreate with reckless abandon in a bid to dominate the world through population. The op is a product of unplanned and reckless procreation from a brainwashed parent who could not afford to give him quality education as evidenced in his faulty postings. Look around you whether in the north or south of Nigeria. Their children are either mechanic, agbero, almajiri, vulcanizers all because of foolishly heeding the directives of their archaic prophet(PBUH).
Your religion is pretty messed up. To many of you muslims in the southwest that are apologetic to your fellow muslims in the north killing christians and other innocent people,you may not have the blood of these innocent people in you hands, but you sure have their blood on your conscience.

2 Likes

Re: Hoaxes And Fabrications On Islam And Muslims by ovo4u(m): 4:58pm On Apr 19, 2013
how about this man which religion did he come from?

3 Likes

Re: Hoaxes And Fabrications On Islam And Muslims by ovo4u(m): 4:59pm On Apr 19, 2013
Poster this man is either christain or buddismus ^^^ now prove me wrong
Re: Hoaxes And Fabrications On Islam And Muslims by ziccoit: 5:05pm On Apr 19, 2013
Paschal007: How do you muslims manage to lie with a straight face? Can you point out any hate crime that was committed against muslims living in the East? Last i checked its you muslims that are killing off Christians and youth Corpers from the East. So who lacks socialization or tolerance nah? Nna lekwa nu this aboki o. undecided

Ok.

Before I let you be I will want to say this:

Nigeria could be divided into 3 using religion socialization,

The North-socialized in Islamic manner without grasping the tenet of its teachings in accordance to the Prophets ways and Allah injunctions-so the intolerance to the Christians way of worship.

The East-just like the North though in opposite way, is socialized along the teachings of Christianity- so the intolerance to anything Islam

The West-the most developed group that got socialized along both religion practices. Here is where you find families with mixtures of Christians and Muslims collaborating, interacting and existing without much issues bothering on their religion differences.

The embolden part in your post is an evidence of intolerance I am talking about.
Re: Hoaxes And Fabrications On Islam And Muslims by Mintayo(m): 5:50pm On Apr 19, 2013
defemz: Everybody see what i ve been saying, when christian preachers admonish their members not to give birth to the number of children they will not be able to cater for, muslim clerics quoting from the quran admonish the ummah to continue marrying wives and procreate with reckless abandon in a bid to dominate the world through population. The op is a product of unplanned and reckless procreation from a brainwashed parent who could not afford to give him quality education as evidenced in his faulty postings. Look around you whether in the north or south of Nigeria. Their children are either mechanic, agbero, almajiri, vulcanizers all because of foolishly heeding the directives of their archaic prophet(PBUH).
Your religion is pretty messed up. To many of you muslims in the southwest that are apologetic to your fellow muslims in the north killing christians and other innocent people,you may not have the blood of these innocent people in you hands, but you sure have their blood in your conscience.

And actually,i can't stop thinkng about this-a muslim Male can marry non-muslim females(inorder to populate the world actually with muslims,i guess u knw what that means).BUT a non-muslim brother must not marry a muslim sister(i smell fear-they actually knw what will happen).
Re: Hoaxes And Fabrications On Islam And Muslims by PENMIGHT(m): 5:50pm On Apr 19, 2013
ovo4u: Is it true one is not allowed to draw your muhammed?
It is not allowed. Why would you want to?
Re: Hoaxes And Fabrications On Islam And Muslims by Mintayo(m): 5:53pm On Apr 19, 2013
defemz: Everybody see what i ve been saying, when christian preachers admonish their members not to give birth to the number of children they will not be able to cater for, muslim clerics quoting from the quran admonish the ummah to continue marrying wives and procreate with reckless abandon in a bid to dominate the world through population. The op is a product of unplanned and reckless procreation from a brainwashed parent who could not afford to give him quality education as evidenced in his faulty postings. Look around you whether in the north or south of Nigeria. Their children are either mechanic, agbero, almajiri, vulcanizers all because of foolishly heeding the directives of their archaic prophet(PBUH).
Your religion is pretty messed up. To many of you muslims in the southwest that are apologetic to your fellow muslims in the north killing christians and other innocent people,you may not have the blood of these innocent people in you hands, but you sure have their blood in your conscience.

And actually,i can't stop thinkng about this-a muslim Male can marry non-muslim females(inorder to populate the world actually with muslims,i guess u knw what that means).BUT a non-muslim brother must not marry a muslim sister(i smell fear-they actually knw what will happen).

Another strategy- migrate to a non-muslim country,reside there,marry their ladies,have many children and many children...when your population is far more than them...boom-fight them with your life until they accept islam! That is what is happening in America nd Europe-time of eruption is coming!

1 Like

Re: Hoaxes And Fabrications On Islam And Muslims by PENMIGHT(m): 6:02pm On Apr 19, 2013
Who is it ? Huwa Majnun!!!
Re: Hoaxes And Fabrications On Islam And Muslims by stankezzy: 6:08pm On Apr 19, 2013
Paschal007: How do you muslims manage to lie with a straight face? Can you point out any hate crime that was committed against muslims living in the East? Last i checked its you muslims that are killing off Christians and youth Corpers from the East. So who lacks socialization or tolerance nah? Nna lekwa nu this aboki o. undecided
“Islam is
peaceful” - Well, Muslims might think
killing human beings is peaceful, as
mentioned in Quran 8:39 – ‘kill non-
Muslim men, women and children, until
there are no more non-Muslims in this
world’, is definitely an ideology no sensible
person will call as peaceful, unless he is
brain dead.

1 Like

Re: Hoaxes And Fabrications On Islam And Muslims by pure123: 6:30pm On Apr 19, 2013
I DONT KNOW WHY RELIGION ALWAYS CAUSE WAHALA IN THIS COUNTRY..........I 4LOW JESUS U 4LOW MOHAMMED(I CALLED D NAME WITH RESPECT) IT YOUR CHOICE AND IT'S MINE AS WELL.........U DONT NEED TO KILL ME TO FOLLOW UR GOD LIKEWISE I DONT NEED TO KILL U TO FOLLOW MINE....WHY CANT WE JUST FACE OUR GOD AND 4GET ABOUT WHAT OTHER PEOPLE DO?

1 Like

Re: Hoaxes And Fabrications On Islam And Muslims by Paschal007: 6:44pm On Apr 19, 2013
ziccoit:

Ok.

Before I let you be I will want to say this:

Nigeria could be divided into 3 using religion socialization,

The North-socialized in Islamic manner without grasping the tenet of its teachings in accordance to the Prophets ways and Allah injunctions-so the intolerance to the Christians way of worship.

The East-just like the North though in opposite way, is socialized along the teachings of Christianity- so the intolerance to anything Islam

The West-the most developed group that got socialized along both religion practices. Here is where you find families with mixtures of Christians and Muslims collaborating, interacting and existing without much issues bothering on their religion differences.

The embolden part in your post is an evidence of intolerance I am talking about.

Shove your silly analogy where it belongs. You just lied that Easterners are not sociable due to Christianity without any evidence to back up your claim. Doesn't that make you retàrded? Truth is we don't give a damn about your arabian religion. Just let our brothers up there to live their lives and go about their business in peace. Is that too much too much to ask from those that profess the religion of peace?

4 Likes

Re: Hoaxes And Fabrications On Islam And Muslims by kadree(m): 7:00pm On Apr 19, 2013
A thread where comment from majority is not far from rubbish,comment dat reeks noting but odour.can a true blimb man see d flashes of light?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

It’s Difficult For Igbo Muslims To Get Partners In S’east – Imo Chief Imam / Ma Salam Wa Bi Salam (let's Talk Arabic) / Nairaland Muslims 'inspired By Islam' Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.