Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,604 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:02 PM

Please Who Can Develop A Bank Webisite - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Who Can Develop A Bank Webisite (974 Views)

Job For Backend Developers: Contact Me If U Can Develop Site Like Printivo.com / If You Can Develop Any Type Of Web Application With Php/mysql, then Contact Me. / Who Can Develop A University website Outside Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Who Can Develop A Bank Webisite by megawealth(m): 10:18am On Jan 28, 2013
hi webmasters, please am looking for someone who can develop a bank website where customers can login to view their transactions and account balance and full details of their account...and how much will it cost?

someone wants to give me the contract and i told him that i am going to outsource it to a programmer..
Re: Please Who Can Develop A Bank Webisite by Afam4eva(m): 10:21am On Jan 28, 2013
This is a really big job...Let me check my CV...
Re: Please Who Can Develop A Bank Webisite by PasNet: 10:37am On Jan 28, 2013
Give your details and I'll send yoiu screen shots of what we did for FCMB if you will want it. Give us a try or visit our office @ suite F112/113 ikota shopping complex VGC, Ajah Lagos.
Re: Please Who Can Develop A Bank Webisite by megawealth(m): 10:43am On Jan 28, 2013
mybiscomedia@gmail.com
Re: Please Who Can Develop A Bank Webisite by kemiadebisi(f): 12:01pm On Jan 28, 2013
Re: Please Who Can Develop A Bank Webisite by switchmax8: 12:23pm On Jan 28, 2013
lets have your contact details then prices and details of the project will be send to you.You do not post your email neither your phone number
Re: Please Who Can Develop A Bank Webisite by megawealth(m): 2:02pm On Jan 28, 2013
switchmax8: lets have your contact details then prices and details of the project will be send to you.You do not post your email neither your phone number

here are my details 07064435133 email mybiscomedia@gmail.com
Re: Please Who Can Develop A Bank Webisite by yawatide(f): 6:03pm On Jan 28, 2013
Bank website no be beans. To whoever gets it, make sure you have a total security detail for the site.

good luck!
Re: Please Who Can Develop A Bank Webisite by Afam4eva(m): 6:06pm On Jan 28, 2013
yawa-ti-de:
Bank website no be beans. To whoever gets it, make sure you have a total security detail for the site.

good luck!
That's the KOKO.
Re: Please Who Can Develop A Bank Webisite by greenmouse(m): 3:12pm On Jan 29, 2013
contact us today
Re: Please Who Can Develop A Bank Webisite by sisqology(m): 3:26pm On Jan 29, 2013
i smell jail grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Please Who Can Develop A Bank Webisite by megawealth(m): 4:31pm On Jan 29, 2013
Thanks for all your contributions....i think i will outsource the job to www.fatbit.com because of the security issues and other stuffs...

Thanks
Re: Please Who Can Develop A Bank Webisite by Slyr0x: 5:54pm On Jan 29, 2013
This is ridiculous!

A total noob got contacted to build something as delicate as an online banking solution?!

Laughable!!!

Another story pls
Re: Please Who Can Develop A Bank Webisite by yawatide(f): 8:26pm On Jan 29, 2013
^^^ If true, that is naija for you. r u surprised all of a sudden? smiley
Re: Please Who Can Develop A Bank Webisite by mrkels(m): 9:31pm On Jan 29, 2013
Slyr0x: This is ridiculous!
A total noob got contacted to build something as delicate as an online banking solution?!
Laughable!!!
Another story pls
By that do you mean newbies? How sure are you that they are not capable of handling the job?
Can you do better? Gimme reasons for your conclusion.
Re: Please Who Can Develop A Bank Webisite by Nobody: 9:10am On Jan 30, 2013
sisqology: i smell jail grin grin grin grin grin grin
I smell scam!!!
Re: Please Who Can Develop A Bank Webisite by Slyr0x: 2:05pm On Jan 30, 2013
mrkels:
By that do you mean newbies? He-banking that they are not capable of handling the job?
Can you do better? Gimme reasons for your conclusion.

I've been opportuned to perform some assessments of e-banking solutions for a fair percentage of nigerian banks.

1. No CTO would contract out an online banking solution to someone who knows nothing about how it is being built.

2. Hardly will you see any Nigerian bank contract the development of an e-banking suite to a NIGERIAN 'cos of the preference of foreign e-banking solutions like Finnacle, CR2 (tested & trusted worldwide) over some "home-made" softwares. .
Banks spend up to if not more than 10million naira on procurement/support. Trust me, No CTO wants to gamble with this.

Like I said, OP should come up with another story.

1 Like

Re: Please Who Can Develop A Bank Webisite by 53cur3m0d3(m): 4:15am On Feb 01, 2013
Issorai, hope I won't fall asleep when the whole ish coms crashing down
Re: Please Who Can Develop A Bank Webisite by sisqology(m): 7:05am On Feb 01, 2013
adeniyi83:
I smell scam!!!

*Dies*
Re: Please Who Can Develop A Bank Webisite by mrkels(m): 11:49am On Feb 01, 2013
Slyr0x:
I've been opportuned to perform some assessments of e-banking solutions for a fair percentage of nigerian banks.
1. No CTO would contract out an online banking solution to someone who knows nothing about how it is being built.
2. Hardly will you see any Nigerian bank contract the development of an e-banking suite to a NIGERIAN 'cos of the preference of foreign e-banking solutions like Finnacle, CR2 (tested & trusted worldwide) over some "home-made" softwares. .
Banks spend up to if not more than 10million naira on procurement/support. Trust me, No CTO wants to gamble with this.
Like I said, OP should come up with another story.

Well said...
Re: Please Who Can Develop A Bank Webisite by brine(m): 2:11am On Feb 02, 2013
megawealth: hi webmasters, please am looking for someone who can develop a bank website

You mean Bank Website for a micro-finance bank that does not have up to five branches

megawealth: Thanks for all your contributions....i think i will outsource the job to www.fatbit.com

You're a top class comedian smiley

(1) (Reply)

A Website Designed By One Of My Students For A Client / Help Needed Integrating Paga Payment Button / Funny Conversations With Clients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.