Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,974 members, 7,806,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:56 AM

Omotola In The Studio With American Singer, Bobby Valentino - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola In The Studio With American Singer, Bobby Valentino (938 Views)

Omotola In Zambia For Africa's 1st Child Marriage Summit / Tiwa Savage Pictured Working In The Studio With Don Jazzy. / Actress Juliet Ibrahim Dating US Singer, Bobby Valentino? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omotola In The Studio With American Singer, Bobby Valentino by Bonaguy(m): 10:39am On Jan 28, 2013
The Nollywood star, tweeted this photo of her with American musician, Bobby Valentino working together in a studio in Atlanta.

Source: http://gistmetro..com/2013/01/omotola-in-studio-with-american-singer.html

Re: Omotola In The Studio With American Singer, Bobby Valentino by Nobody: 11:31am On Jan 28, 2013
Bobby V is one of my favourite modern-day crooners . .so I hope whatever they're cooking comes out hot and tasty.
Re: Omotola In The Studio With American Singer, Bobby Valentino by slimyem: 11:39am On Jan 28, 2013
Omotola go be the "iru" inside the salad...no doubtundecided
Re: Omotola In The Studio With American Singer, Bobby Valentino by LesbianBoy(m): 11:41am On Jan 28, 2013
Good for her......But I tot she said it was Akon she was working with, how come its now BobbyV? Btw, what does omotola jalade a.k.a Miss TINY bweast........want to sing with Bobby Valentino? Anyways sha, we dey wait!
Re: Omotola In The Studio With American Singer, Bobby Valentino by LesbianBoy(m): 11:42am On Jan 28, 2013
Re: Omotola In The Studio With American Singer, Bobby Valentino by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jan 28, 2013
Waste of tym she should just stick to acting
Re: Omotola In The Studio With American Singer, Bobby Valentino by tjskii(f): 1:34pm On Jan 28, 2013
slimyem: Omotola go be the "iru" inside the salad...no doubtundecided

You haff kee me wit laff ooo grin cheesy grin
Re: Omotola In The Studio With American Singer, Bobby Valentino by SlyIg(f): 3:17pm On Jan 28, 2013
Hope they won't say they are dating!

(1) (Reply)

Goldie"s Official Cause Of Death Is DVT / Omotola Jalade Ekeinde, Joseph Benjamin Lose UK Film Award To Ghanaian Actress A / 2face LIVE In UNIBEN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.