Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,455 members, 7,801,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

NGO Support Pls - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / NGO Support Pls (868 Views)

In Need Of An NGO!!! / My Niece-in-law Is Dying, ANY UN/NGO HOSPITALS? pics / Baby Factory Operating As NGO In Egbu IMO STATE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NGO Support Pls by joangirl: 10:50am On Jan 28, 2013
A neighbor is been harassed by a guy who wants to date her at all means,he has sent her text messages and even publicly em brassed her. I personally followed her to the police station and they said they cannot interfere in such trivial matters. the lady is really scared especially with stories of Men killing ladies here and there.I would really love to help but don't know what exactly to do.pls I would need the contacts of NGOs in Benin city who can stand to support her.her parents are poor and live in the village.
Pls would need the contacts fast I feel her live is in danger,
She is 25yrs
Re: NGO Support Pls by elisabet51(f): 2:50pm On Jan 28, 2013
Try to contact the Nigeria Network of NGos....go to nnngo.org or email them at nnngo@nnngo.org....or try BAOBAB for Woman's Human Rights...they are in Victoria Island Lagos...baobab@baobabwoman.org....mobile 08023330981....sorry I searched for Benin City but could not find anything...I hope this will help
Re: NGO Support Pls by joangirl: 9:11pm On Jan 28, 2013
Thanks so much have contacted them
Re: NGO Support Pls by elisabet51(f): 10:02pm On Jan 28, 2013
You welcome smiley

(1) (Reply)

I Collected N4.2m From Two Women For ‘miracle Babies’–midwife / Free Report: The Top 10 Signs Your Husband Is Seriously Cheating On You / Change Of Name After Marriage!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.