Stats: 3,148,752 members, 7,802,307 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

UBA Is Accepting CV - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UBA Is Accepting CV (28879 Views)

Dangote Is Accepting Cv-bsc/hnd Closes Feb. 5th / Wema Bank Is Currently Accepting CV / National Population Commission Is Accepting Cv!!! (2) (3) (4)

Re: UBA Is Accepting CV by masagoody(m): 6:36pm On Feb 24, 2013
i hear they are no longer accepting CVs.. Hw true is it
Re: UBA Is Accepting CV by mikky05(m): 11:38pm On Feb 24, 2013
jaylinaa:

I submitted my CV at the head office, marina about two weeks ago. Got contacted on Friday first by text then via mail. Cheers.

Almost the same timing with which i submitted mine but the question is where exactly,you dropped it with the security guards@the gate or inside the banking hall cuz i dropped mine with the guards ?? Still having faith tho' that me invite is on its way....
Re: UBA Is Accepting CV by tuyiseun1(m): 8:37am On Feb 25, 2013
@Jaylinna. Plse where xactly did u submit ur cv, security guard or inside d bank?
Re: UBA Is Accepting CV by Nobody: 4:51pm On Feb 25, 2013
mikky05:

Almost the same timing with which i submitted mine but the question is where exactly,you dropped it with the security guards@the gate or inside the banking hall cuz i dropped mine with the guards ?? Still having faith tho' that me invite is on its way....

I submitted mine in the banking hall, not with the security guards. My friend went some hours after and she told she dropped hers with the guards but they haven't contacted her for test yet. I believe its in batches and yours will come.
Re: UBA Is Accepting CV by obask(m): 7:50pm On Feb 25, 2013
Just got mail to come for altitude test for mach 7.....pls anyone wth info abt hw d test setting is like shud pls share wth d house or has anyone got d mail too......one love peeps
Re: UBA Is Accepting CV by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 25, 2013
Razakipaye: @ nereusducks(m):you have not been invited and you are talking of test. you dnt you pray that the invite you first.

pleas advic me if u need 2 n dnt criticíze me, èjor. I dnt knw dats y im askin.
Re: UBA Is Accepting CV by bakusha(m): 10:05pm On Feb 25, 2013
jaylinaa:

I submitted mine in the banking hall, not with the security guards. My friend went some hours after and she told she dropped hers with the guards but they haven't contacted her for test yet. I believe its in batches and yours will come.
pls do dy stl acpt cv?
Re: UBA Is Accepting CV by nobleehis: 10:09pm On Feb 25, 2013
I submitted mine inside the bank in Marina! No message yet but am patiently waiting. I know it would come though. Please what do I need to read for this test?
Re: UBA Is Accepting CV by tuyiseun1(m): 1:04am On Feb 26, 2013
Please has anyone who submitted at to the secutity guard received an invitation. please update me, i really need to knw if they were just collectiin the CV so dey won't displease pple.
Re: UBA Is Accepting CV by essyij: 5:12am On Feb 26, 2013
Pls,re they still accepting cv?
Re: UBA Is Accepting CV by Nobody: 10:01am On Feb 26, 2013
bakusha: pls do dy stl acpt cv?

I am not sure but you can try.
Re: UBA Is Accepting CV by Tetegh(m): 5:10pm On Feb 26, 2013
Any invite from North Central Region? I submitted my CV in Makurdi
Re: UBA Is Accepting CV by drealmii: 5:48pm On Feb 26, 2013
pls has anyone who submitted his/her cv @ UBA ph branch been called?
Re: UBA Is Accepting CV by sleekshady13(f): 9:03am On Feb 28, 2013
I also submitted at ph. Pls has anyone been contacted already?
Re: UBA Is Accepting CV by mizturmoby(m): 8:01pm On Jul 22, 2013
Pls does anybdy have an idea abt uba pensions and dia staff, what are they about and how much do they pay dem?
Re: UBA Is Accepting CV by bimkas(f): 5:54pm On Oct 23, 2013
Security officer didn't allow me in at marina, what can I do ?

2017 INEC Recruitment & Vacancies (Photo) / Lagos State Blue Bus Company Is Recruiting. See How To Apply / 5 Ways To Answer The Interview Question, "Why Do You Want To Work Here?"