Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,031 members, 7,807,063 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

Do Not Spill Igbo Blood: My Reply To Mend's - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do Not Spill Igbo Blood: My Reply To Mend's (1223 Views)

I Have More To Say, Fayose Shouldn’t Force Me To Spill All –aluko / Zuma Visits Nigeria To Mend Bridges / Asari-Dokubo To MEND: Don’t Start A Religious Crisis In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Not Spill Igbo Blood: My Reply To Mend's by chosen04(f): 1:40pm On Jan 28, 2013
Do Not Spill Igbo Blood: My Reply To Mend’s Press Release.

1. I completely sympathize with your cause and understand the anger that led to this threat. You are a people so terribly deprived and disadvantaged by the federal governments of Nigeria since 1980. I want you to know that you have a right to your anger but you do not have any right to destroy human lives because you are angry. The sentencing of your leader or one thereof to life in South Africa, when no leader of Boko Haram who kill and maim lives in Nigeria has been arrested or tried is despicable. The fiat with which the trial was executed if anything is selective justice, application of double standard, and questionable. It is unfortunate that in Nigeria only the poor, the downtrodden, the weak and powerless pay the price of justice. This is what has befallen you and I understand.

2. It is obvious that you want equal justice and equity for all in Nigeria. You want freedom to manage your resources and I agree that your demand is legitimate. However recall that Ndigbo fought for freedom but your people betrayed us and fought alongside our common enemy, Nigeria. Ndigbo fought for justice and liberation but you stood against us. Now more than forty years after; that same enemy you married in that unholy fraternity has become your mortal persecutor, oppressor and enemy. Fight your cause but remember Ndigbo was a solution but you rejected us.

3. Your zeal for social justice, equal rights and freedom of association and freedom to be a people is justified under human rights charter. The world has heard your voice but Nigeria has not seen your reason because of the greed of her leaders. However I am embarrassed by the fact your fight for justice and freedom excludes other ethnic group’s right that has need of the same thing you are fighting for. Ndigbo has been fighting for the release of their properties declared ”abandoned by a federal decree and state edict since 1979. I am wondering why you chose to remain quite over this injustice. Is it because it is the Igbos? If it were your properties declared abandoned in the South Eastern states would you not fight for it? As you fight for your right remember that he who comes to justice must come with equity. This fight against injustice must start from the beginning. Tell your governments to release Igbo properties they sold to their citizens. We need justice as much as you do.

4. Do not spill any Igbo blood as you threatened to deal with all government officials from 1999 to present. If you spill any Igbo blood you would be opening a healing wound. No Igbo man who has served the federal government did any wrong to you. They are our sons and daughters, and we love and cherish them. Do not touch our own and do no harm to any of us. If you do, history would not be kind to you. Ndigbo have fought many wars for justice. Ndigbo are still fighting for freedom. To transgress into our pain and suffering would spell doom for any cause you are fighting for. I am saying this because an Igbo proverb says: ” a mad man said that since death has decided to kill older people, death should be careful of his parents because when anything happens to any of his parents he would be madder than he ever was”.

5. It is well that you addressed the federal government still it is imperative to advice you to choose your targets carefully. Be aware that we have reached the limit of endurance. We have retreated even to the banks of the seas further pushing would be resisted. I understand your grievances but I do not see why you never fought for justice to all, and never condemned injustice meted to us by your governments and people. This makes me to ponder and wonder if you are fighting for justice because it fair or because the system that oppressed us with your support has turned against you?

6. Do not forget it is your own brother that is in power. This is not being carried out by a Northerner or Westerner. It is the government of your people so do not transfer your aggression to any ethnic group. Demand justice for all because what is good for the goose is good for the gander.

DO NOT TOUCH OR SPILL IGBO BLOOD.

Onyema Uche
01-27-2013

http://www.spyghana.com/do-not-spill-igbo-blood-my-reply-to-mends-press-release/
Re: Do Not Spill Igbo Blood: My Reply To Mend's by chosen04(f): 1:44pm On Jan 28, 2013
On behalf of NDIGBO........ Good Morning to Niger Delta.........

This hot afternoon...
Re: Do Not Spill Igbo Blood: My Reply To Mend's by Afam4eva(m): 1:57pm On Jan 28, 2013
Nice article...

Was it written by you? @Chosen04
Re: Do Not Spill Igbo Blood: My Reply To Mend's by slimming: 1:57pm On Jan 28, 2013
na so o
Re: Do Not Spill Igbo Blood: My Reply To Mend's by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 28, 2013
As long as the threat is not real,no cause for alarm.
Re: Do Not Spill Igbo Blood: My Reply To Mend's by seanet01: 2:17pm On Jan 28, 2013
What are you going to do chosen04?
Primitive Boko haram you can not rise up against for killing plenty Ibos, abeg go and prostrate for MEND or else yawa go burst

1 Like

Re: Do Not Spill Igbo Blood: My Reply To Mend's by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 28, 2013
berem: As long as the threat is not real,no cause for alarm.

Do you also believe that the Boko Haram Jihardists are not real?
MEND is real, but we can continue to live in denial.

I pity Jonathan who is only a victim of circumstances. It is very painful that Nigeria will break in a very terrible way, but I also believe we can split in peace if we have the will.
Re: Do Not Spill Igbo Blood: My Reply To Mend's by PointB: 2:54pm On Jan 28, 2013
If and when MEND move to assert control over Niger Delta oil resources, I think the most they will get from Ndi Igbo will covert, and propaganda support. But I don't see any major front opening by MEND until say 2015. Even that, that would depend on the political reality of the day.

MEND is slowly becoming extinct in any case.
Re: Do Not Spill Igbo Blood: My Reply To Mend's by pazienza(m): 3:10pm On Jan 28, 2013
Well written,onyema uche. I agree with 95percent of what you wrote.
Re: Do Not Spill Igbo Blood: My Reply To Mend's by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 3:13pm On Jan 28, 2013
Go ahead spill igbo blood everyone is doing it, welcome to the club
Re: Do Not Spill Igbo Blood: My Reply To Mend's by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 28, 2013
The truth is that mend wont do anything.
Re: Do Not Spill Igbo Blood: My Reply To Mend's by ebucha: 5:25pm On Jan 28, 2013
chosen04: On behalf of NDIGBO........ Good Morning to Niger Delta.........

This hot afternoon...
bros, Niger-delta is not in biafra, so no blame them as them no fight for Una durin d war.
Re: Do Not Spill Igbo Blood: My Reply To Mend's by ebucha: 5:28pm On Jan 28, 2013
Okay
Re: Do Not Spill Igbo Blood: My Reply To Mend's by chosen04(f): 5:48pm On Jan 28, 2013
Afam4eva: Nice article...

Was it written by you? @Chosen04

Due to the faceless nature of this forum, I will say No....

@Afam4eva

Please what of the other 'Afam' in this forum?

Any information?
Re: Do Not Spill Igbo Blood: My Reply To Mend's by chosen04(f): 5:50pm On Jan 28, 2013
ebucha: bros, Niger-delta is not in biafra, so no blame them as them no fight for Una durin d war.

Exactly

That's why we are greeting them Goodmorning......Since it seems they are just............
Re: Do Not Spill Igbo Blood: My Reply To Mend's by nnecar(f): 7:22pm On Jan 28, 2013
Just waking up abi..
Re: Do Not Spill Igbo Blood: My Reply To Mend's by MrGlobe(m): 8:14pm On Jan 28, 2013
Good morning too to the Niger Delta peeps. The Ijaws/Ikwerres. I don't blame them. They love enjoyment and hence why they overslept.
Re: Do Not Spill Igbo Blood: My Reply To Mend's by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 28, 2013
noblezone:

Do you also believe that the Boko Haram Jihardists are not real?
MEND is real, but we can continue to live in denial.

I pity Jonathan who is only a victim of circumstances. It is very painful that Nigeria will break in a very terrible way, but I also believe we can split in peace if we have the will.
as long as jonathan is still in office,MEND will do nada! Jonathan is MEND and MEND is Jonathan.
Re: Do Not Spill Igbo Blood: My Reply To Mend's by captainbraide: 9:39pm On Jan 28, 2013
IF BIAFRA HAD WON THE WAR,WHAT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED TO THE PEOPLE OF THE NIGER DELTA?ARE THE IGBOS,BETTER THAN THE NORTHERNERS,KNOWING FULLY WELL THE WICKEDNESS PEPERTRATED BY THE BIAFRAN MILLITARY,SUPPORTED BY THEIR OWN PEOPLE ON THE PEOPLE OF THE NIGER DELTA?

OUR COMMUNITIES WERE EVECUATED,NIGER DELTA FAMILIES SCATTERED AND INSULTED,ABUSED AS THEY WERE TRANSPORTED IN TRAINS TO THE HINTERLANDS OF THE IGBO PEOPLE.A WHOLE COMMUNITY BURNT ALIVE IN A CHURCH IN AKWA IBOM AND SO MANY CRUDE THINGS DONE BY THE IGBO ARMY.

WITH ALL THIS HAPPENING TO THE PEOPLE OF THE NIGER DELTA,THEY HAD TO RISE AND SUPPORT THE NIGERIAN ARMY TO FLUSH OUT THE BIAFRAN ARMY.IF NOT OUR SITUATION WOULD HAVE BEEN WORSE THAN AS IT IS,IF WE WERE IN BIAFRA.

ABANDONED PROPERTY WAS A FEDERAL GOVERNMENT PROGRAM,WHY MOST IGBOS LOST THEIR PROPERTIES WAS BECAUSE THEY DONT HAVE DOCUMENTS TO THE HOUSES THEY CLAIM THEY OWN.THE FEW PEOPLE THAT HAD DOCUMENTS TO THEIR PROPERTIES,RECOVERED THEM.I KNOW ONE OR TWO PEOPLE LIKE THAT.

MY ADVISE TO YOU IGBOS IS TO KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT AND WATCH WHAT WILL HAPPEN.WE DONT NEED YOUR SUPPORT,IT IS THE IGBOS THAT NEED OUR SUPPORT.WE HAVE THE CAPACITY TO SHAKE THE COUNTRY AND TURN IT UPSIDE DOWN.SO BE CAREFUL

2 Likes

Re: Do Not Spill Igbo Blood: My Reply To Mend's by PointB: 10:09pm On Jan 28, 2013
captainbraide: IF BIAFRA HAD WON THE WAR,WHAT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED TO THE PEOPLE OF THE NIGER DELTA?ARE THE IGBOS,BETTER THAN THE NORTHERNERS,KNOWING FULLY WELL THE WICKEDNESS PEPERTRATED BY THE BIAFRAN MILLITARY,SUPPORTED BY THEIR OWN PEOPLE ON THE PEOPLE OF THE NIGER DELTA?

OUR COMMUNITIES WERE EVECUATED,NIGER DELTA FAMILIES SCATTERED AND INSULTED,ABUSED AS THEY WERE TRANSPORTED IN TRAINS TO THE HINTERLANDS OF THE IGBO PEOPLE.A WHOLE COMMUNITY BURNT ALIVE IN A CHURCH IN AKWA IBOM AND SO MANY CRUDE THINGS DONE BY THE IGBO ARMY.

WITH ALL THIS HAPPENING TO THE PEOPLE OF THE NIGER DELTA,THEY HAD TO RISE AND SUPPORT THE NIGERIAN ARMY TO FLUSH OUT THE BIAFRAN ARMY.IF NOT OUR SITUATION WOULD HAVE BEEN WORSE THAN AS IT IS,IF WE WERE IN BIAFRA.

ABANDONED PROPERTY WAS A FEDERAL GOVERNMENT PROGRAM,WHY MOST IGBOS LOST THEIR PROPERTIES WAS BECAUSE THEY DONT HAVE DOCUMENTS TO THE HOUSES THEY CLAIM THEY OWN.THE FEW PEOPLE THAT HAD DOCUMENTS TO THEIR PROPERTIES,RECOVERED THEM.I KNOW ONE OR TWO PEOPLE LIKE THAT.

MY ADVISE TO YOU IGBOS IS TO KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT AND WATCH WHAT WILL HAPPEN.WE DONT NEED YOUR SUPPORT,IT IS THE IGBOS THAT NEED OUR SUPPORT.WE HAVE THE CAPACITY TO SHAKE THE COUNTRY AND TURN IT UPSIDE DOWN.SO BE CAREFUL

Must you type all these B.S in full caps, rendering it unreadable. Guy, go and learn how to properly communicate in a public forum and revert.
Re: Do Not Spill Igbo Blood: My Reply To Mend's by chosen04(f): 8:38am On Jan 29, 2013
[
captainbraide: IF BIAFRA HAD WON THE WAR,WHAT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED TO THE PEOPLE OF THE NIGER DELTA?ARE THE IGBOS,BETTER THAN THE NORTHERNERS,KNOWING FULLY WELL THE WICKEDNESS PEPERTRATED BY THE BIAFRAN MILLITARY,SUPPORTED BY THEIR OWN PEOPLE ON THE PEOPLE OF THE NIGER DELTA?

It seems you are among those who are yet to wake up abi?

All the same........I still say Goodmorning

1 Like

Re: Do Not Spill Igbo Blood: My Reply To Mend's by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 29, 2013

some you using this term niger delta don't really undertand what it means. It's just pathetic. Check its meaning and see if your post still conveyed the intended message.
Re: Do Not Spill Igbo Blood: My Reply To Mend's by Obiora4life: 3:30pm On Jan 29, 2013
Isn't it about time people go about their own ways

@OP, nice writeup...
Re: Do Not Spill Igbo Blood: My Reply To Mend's by ow11(m): 3:41pm On Jan 29, 2013
The agony!

Some people's very existence is tied to a senseless war that over 3 million people died. Mend is threatening the FG and some people who will not rest with this war rhetoric have found a way to bring Biafra into the gist.

Is Mend asking for secession or resource control?

Didn't Ojukwu declare Biafra as a solution to the senseless murder of Igbo soldiers and civilians living in Northern Nigeria?

How is the threat to the FG to declare resource control and the murder of corrupt officals from 1999 to 2013 equate to 'perceived betrayal during civil war' stories. Anyway as they say, losers will always whine and blame everything and everyone but themselves for their inadequacies.

In other news, MEND like all Nigerians are after their own pockets. If they are as serious as they claim, let them get rid of all the corrupt Niger delta leaders from 1999-2013 that have chopped 13% derivation belleful. NONSENSE!

2 Likes

Re: Do Not Spill Igbo Blood: My Reply To Mend's by Ngwakwe: 4:20pm On Jan 29, 2013
Why are some people hiding their head in the Sand like Ostrich.

Was there any part of the country that were spared by Boko Haram. East, West, North, South and Middle Belt? In one way or the other everybody suffered the lost.

1 Like

Re: Do Not Spill Igbo Blood: My Reply To Mend's by CyberG: 8:19pm On Jan 29, 2013
AFAM, an ibo boy, is all over hiding a single line post of a pertinent question. One word: COWARDICE!
Re: Do Not Spill Igbo Blood: My Reply To Mend's by CyberG: 8:21pm On Jan 29, 2013
chosen04:

Exactly

That's why we are greeting them Goodmorning......Since it seems they are just............

You too "good morning" and "rest in peace"!...it is obvious it is paining you even MORE than anyone else...hahaha! Well, roll the dice again and see what they will do this time.

1 Like

Re: Do Not Spill Igbo Blood: My Reply To Mend's by joeyfire(m): 9:39pm On Jan 29, 2013

You are a stone cold liar. The type whose lies and bare faced bullshyte sold your people to a nightmare existence in the Nigerian state. You said biafran troops deported niger deltans in TRAINS. Abeg enlighten us and post some evidence of this if you are not a liar

The Rebel Atrocities Enquiry Commission set up by the FG to investigate biafran "atrocities" in the midwest came up short despite the best efforts of gowon and you think you can manufacture atrocities forty years later
Re: Do Not Spill Igbo Blood: My Reply To Mend's by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 29, 2013
CyberG: AFAM, an ibo boy, is all over hiding a single line post of a pertinent question. One word: COWARDICE!

gbam!
Re: Do Not Spill Igbo Blood: My Reply To Mend's by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jan 29, 2013
some of igbo people need to be cured of cowardice.
mend is talking of nigeria, they are panicking for nothing
nonsense and nonsense!
this is what you get when you forget your past and cosey up in love of money

i agree with ow11

(1) (Reply)

CPC & ANPP: The Actual Brains Behind Boko Haram / Bomb Hidden in a Quran / 2015: Lagos APC Amazons To Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.