Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,307 members, 7,780,727 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:49 PM

Nigerian Student's In Philipines, How Do You Survive? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Student's In Philipines, How Do You Survive? (36227 Views)

Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? / Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? / Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Student's In Philipines, How Do You Survive? by nauticalgirl: 8:17pm On Feb 20, 2013
Americanvisa:

Are you from Philippines?
Re: Nigerian Student's In Philipines, How Do You Survive? by marshaldollz: 8:20pm On Feb 20, 2013
Ã
Americanvisa:

there is no part of the world that their certificate is recognized pass Nigeria my friend,i am talking with experience,let us channel our money to better country.You mentioned that their tuition is cheap,yes but why not go Germany that offers free tuition bros so that you can work as well as you study not country that have nothing to offer you,there own citizen are every where begging for money to eat
u need to speak their language well to study in Germany and their English courses are limited,very nice point bro,will still search
Re: Nigerian Student's In Philipines, How Do You Survive? by kenlo22: 8:46pm On Feb 20, 2013
no

[quote author=nauticalgirl][/quote]
Re: Nigerian Student's In Philipines, How Do You Survive? by Americanvisa: 8:52pm On Feb 20, 2013
nauticalgirl: yes

i don't say all this to condnm your country ok,i was only educating my people on study abroad.have a nice day
Re: Nigerian Student's In Philipines, How Do You Survive? by idoo4love: 3:57pm On Feb 23, 2013
Please give me d school website
Re: Nigerian Student's In Philipines, How Do You Survive? by kenlo22: 7:40am On Feb 25, 2013
ul.edu.ph

idoo4love: Please give me d school website
Re: Nigerian Student's In Philipines, How Do You Survive? by achu442(m): 7:39pm On May 23, 2013
if u think gaining a degree in marine engineering ia easy in Nigeria then wait until u fight to be admitted into the maritime academy.
Re: Nigerian Student's In Philipines, How Do You Survive? by Godson201333(m): 11:23pm On May 23, 2013
nauticalgirl: Which part of u in Phil?

If Nigerians are bad then what are you doing on Nigerian Forum?>
Re: Nigerian Student's In Philipines, How Do You Survive? by neefon(m): 5:26am On Sep 30, 2014
nawa ooo Nigerians where under heaven una no go go

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student's In Philipines, How Do You Survive? by benson3788(m): 8:43pm On Nov 08, 2014
Re: Nigerian Student's In Philipines, How Do You Survive? by cyunited(f): 10:51am On Dec 07, 2014
Re: Nigerian Student's In Philipines, How Do You Survive? by cyunited(f): 10:56am On Dec 07, 2014
benson3788:
Hi, can someone help with an application to the university of Philippines?
you can barely have their application online, I think it's only siliman that just started online application this November. so check siliman otherwise you have to have someone over there that will process your admission.it also depends on your course, up hardly admit international students into their medical program unless you score 99 in nmat.
Re: Nigerian Student's In Philipines, How Do You Survive? by benson3788(m): 6:51am On Dec 08, 2014
Re: Nigerian Student's In Philipines, How Do You Survive? by isseke: 8:04am On Dec 08, 2014
some dude don't think. how on earth would a Nigerian come up with an idea of schooling in Philippines. God will help nigeria and the their sense of reasoning.
Re: Nigerian Student's In Philipines, How Do You Survive? by Zhedoga: 2:34pm On Dec 08, 2014
Americanvisa:

there is no part of the world that their certificate is recognized pass Nigeria my friend,i am talking with experience,let us channel our money to better country.You mentioned that their tuition is cheap,yes but why not go Germany that offers free tuition bros so that you can work as well as you study not country that have nothing to offer you,there own citizen are every where begging for money to eat
I truly pity the way you are talking. anyway, that tells us of level of unde4rstanding, exposure and possibly, upbringing.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student's In Philipines, How Do You Survive? by cyunited(f): 6:10pm On Dec 08, 2014
benson3788:

Thanks lot for your response. Do you currently study in the Philippines?
I have got my admission there.
Re: Nigerian Student's In Philipines, How Do You Survive? by gbaskipro: 1:01pm On Dec 26, 2014
cyunited:
I have got my admission there.

Is it true I need a return ticket to visit Philippines? Secondly I have 30 days left on my visa can I still make the travel
Re: Nigerian Student's In Philipines, How Do You Survive? by worry359(m): 1:43pm On Dec 26, 2014
gbaskipro:

Is it true I need a return ticket to visit Philippines? Secondly I have 30 days left on my visa can I still make the travel
I would expect that as most countries.
If you turn up at the point of entry
With less than 30 days on your visa
and only a single ticket!

Then you will be on the next avaliable plane home.
Re: Nigerian Student's In Philipines, How Do You Survive? by cyunited(f): 4:43pm On Dec 27, 2014
gbaskipro:

it is very true!on what visa are you going there?
Re: Nigerian Student's In Philipines, How Do You Survive? by gbaskipro: 10:37pm On Dec 27, 2014
cyunited:

Tourist visa. So I must have a return ticket
Re: Nigerian Student's In Philipines, How Do You Survive? by gbaskipro: 10:39pm On Dec 27, 2014
cyunited:

Also I have just 33 days left on my visa and I want to travel next tomorrow? Hope no problems with that
Re: Nigerian Student's In Philipines, How Do You Survive? by cyunited(f): 5:21am On Dec 28, 2014
gbaskipro:

Also I have just 33 days left on my visa and I want to travel next tomorrow? Hope no problems with that
nope,but you must have a return ticket. have you bought any ticket?
Re: Nigerian Student's In Philipines, How Do You Survive? by luvluvluv: 10:11am On Dec 28, 2014
Americanvisa:
philippines of all people,make you people stop wasting Nigeria money,i was listening to the newspaper today that Kastina state want to spend 200million to send students to Egypt for study,what are they going to study in Egypt,why cant we channel our money for better thing in stead of wasting it in a country that we are better of,why cant them go to commonwealth nations and learn to be productive

Na wa.... do we now listen to newspaper? shocked grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student's In Philipines, How Do You Survive? by gbaskipro: 1:17pm On Dec 28, 2014
cyunited:
nope,but you must have a return ticket. have you bought any ticket?
Yes I bought but its one way.... What will I do
Re: Nigerian Student's In Philipines, How Do You Survive? by cyunited(f): 2:45pm On Dec 28, 2014
gbaskipro:

Yes I bought but its one way.... What will I do
did you buy from an agent? or from d airline directly?you should contact d person maybe changes can be done but with a fee,maybe 250-300$ then you will pay d difference in the fare between d one way n two way flight.
Re: Nigerian Student's In Philipines, How Do You Survive? by gbaskipro: 6:34pm On Dec 28, 2014
cyunited:
did you buy from an agent? or from d airline directly?you should contact d person maybe changes can be done but with a fee,maybe 250-300$ then you will pay d difference in the fare between d one way n two way flight.

Thank you so much, you have been so helpful, are youvin Manila?
Re: Nigerian Student's In Philipines, How Do You Survive? by Lotah(m): 6:55pm On Jan 03, 2015
Plss how can I apply for university in philippines without much papers and interviews cous I was told I have to cum 4 interview... Nobody and Americanvisa n anyother friend can help.
Re: Nigerian Student's In Philipines, How Do You Survive? by angolag(m): 11:02pm On Apr 12, 2015
Nautical girl, please i need details about Pup..you no longer come online

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student's In Philipines, How Do You Survive? by EverainanGreene: 8:59am On Apr 22, 2015
grin[color=#000099][/color]
Philippines Education would give you a better and attainful services amid a full responsibility for every Nigerian students coming and want to study and get succesful. The education in here is Cheap, reliable, long-term and efficient thus giving you a comfortable, yet better without spending too much naira in your pocket. All Nigerians who wants to study in here is welcome. We can communicate to all of you because we are also an english-speaking country with english climate and environment, you can understand us as long as you have a concern and chit-chat. All prices in here are very cheaper than the other counterparts. Here again, For the Person who have a username of AmericanVisa, you can't stop your people travelling here because it's their decision not yours and all of your critics about us is not true at all, instead we're better than the others, our prices not stepping up that too high and our electricity is availabe everywhere.
Re: Nigerian Student's In Philipines, How Do You Survive? by EverainanGreene: 9:08am On Apr 22, 2015
angolag:
Nautical girl, please i need details about Pup..you no longer come online
PUP is our cheapest, elite-university in the Philippines. 12 pesos or 50 Naira per Academic unit. No worries. All you need to do is LoG On to pup.edu.ph and find the enrollment requirements.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

More Photos Of South African Returnees After Evacuation By Air Peace / Bodies Of Migrants Wash Ashore En-route Europe (photos) / Nigerian States,capital, Slogan And Attractions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.