Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,829 members, 7,802,653 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:18 PM

Nigerian Student's In Philipines, How Do You Survive? - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Student's In Philipines, How Do You Survive? (36323 Views)

Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? / Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? / Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Student's In Philipines, How Do You Survive? by EverainanGreene: 7:59am On Apr 23, 2015
Hahaha
Re: Nigerian Student's In Philipines, How Do You Survive? by aofrank(m): 11:04pm On May 08, 2015
Hello peeps, pls I'll appreciate info on how to apply to silliman university from nigeria here, and also the tuition for their bsc nursing program. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student's In Philipines, How Do You Survive? by barbiee: 2:41am On May 09, 2015
aofrank:
Hello peeps, pls I'll appreciate info on how to apply to silliman university from nigeria here, and also the tuition for their bsc nursing program. Thanks.
they have an online application form which you have to fill then upload the required documents in pdf format, u also have to send the originals thru mail. The tuition is abt 44,000 peso which is 572,000. And you have to pay $100 as application fee.
I was considering going to phillipines for my bsc cos I did the 3 yrs nursing diploma and I was hoping I culd start in 4th year and get my bsc within 1 year bt got discouraged cos they don't reply ur emails and even when I called dem dey were nt speaking english so I figured it wuld be a waste of tym nd resources. But u cn give it a try, if u re successful let me know.
Re: Nigerian Student's In Philipines, How Do You Survive? by pwclogistics: 1:15pm On May 30, 2015
For your proper understanding and comparison between Philippines and Nigeria please see this link: http://country-facts.findthedata.com/compare/111-167/Philippines-vs-Nigeria. In order not to argue which country is better.
Re: Nigerian Student's In Philipines, How Do You Survive? by benson3788(m): 11:37am On Aug 06, 2015
cyunited:
you can barely have their application online, I think it's only siliman that just started online application this November. so check siliman otherwise you have to have someone over there that will process your admission.it also depends on your course, up hardly admit international students into their medical program unless you score 99 in nmat.

Do you know of any school that would accept a year transcript, psychology? What is studying in the Philippines like?
Re: Nigerian Student's In Philipines, How Do You Survive? by aynerodcirus(m): 4:18pm On Nov 09, 2015
filipinos

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student's In Philipines, How Do You Survive? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jan 05, 2016
barbiee:
they have an online application form which you have to fill then upload the required documents in pdf format, u also have to send the originals thru mail. The tuition is abt 44,000 peso which is 572,000. And you have to pay $100 as application fee.
I was considering going to phillipines for my bsc cos I did the 3 yrs nursing diploma and I was hoping I culd start in 4th year and get my bsc within 1 year bt got discouraged cos they don't reply ur emails and even when I called dem dey were nt speaking english so I figured it wuld be a waste of tym nd resources. But u cn give it a try, if u re successful let me know.
I plan on studying bsc nursing at our Lady of Fatima, heard great stuff about d school. Hopefully it'll work out
Re: Nigerian Student's In Philipines, How Do You Survive? by Nobody: 4:38am On Jan 25, 2016
Philippines is better than Nigeria in some aspect but really a poor and a country with the highest number of homeless people.
Re: Nigerian Student's In Philipines, How Do You Survive? by Omojayejaye(m): 5:58pm On Mar 29, 2016
Soldiertobi...could you furnish me with more details/updates about tuition fees,cost of feeding and accommodation and other miscellaneous..I'm interested in Msc . Occupational hygiene and toxicology OR Environmental toxicology..could you also suggest any good schools...tanx so much
Re: Nigerian Student's In Philipines, How Do You Survive? by soldiertobi(m): 11:21am On Mar 30, 2016
Omojayejaye:
Soldiertobi...could you furnish me with more details/updates about tuition fees,cost of feeding and accommodation and other miscellaneous..I'm interested in Msc . Occupational hygiene and toxicology OR Environmental toxicology..could you also suggest any good schools...tanx so much
Good day.. Tuition fees here in Philippines for your course ranges from 120k to 150k per semester.. accommodation ranges from 15-25k per.month depends on your kinda lifestyle. .. it's a very cheap country and also nice... Contact.me.so I can tell u how to go about the admission. Send.me a direct message on my email or drop me.your email address so I can contact you
Re: Nigerian Student's In Philipines, How Do You Survive? by Omojayejaye(m): 9:02pm On Mar 30, 2016
Double post
Re: Nigerian Student's In Philipines, How Do You Survive? by Omojayejaye(m): 9:04pm On Mar 30, 2016
I discovered pangasinian dagupan city is not offering the course,it's so difficult to navigate those schools online..wat about good state uni so as to get more cheaper tuition..coz I'm still researching..tanx
Re: Nigerian Student's In Philipines, How Do You Survive? by Danikaty: 9:46am On Jun 10, 2016
I want to study marine engineering in uc metc.whenever i contact somebody in nairaland they either say they are far away from cebu or i should search online for their tution fees.pls can sobody give me a figure from uc metc tution fee,accomodation and mecelenous
Re: Nigerian Student's In Philipines, How Do You Survive? by ginia1(f): 3:21am On Jun 11, 2016
Hi every one please i just wanted to confirm if universities in philippines certificate are accepted in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student's In Philipines, How Do You Survive? by Danikaty: 6:08pm On Jun 11, 2016
Ginia,they are 101% accepted mostly in engineering courses.even nigeria schoolars were taken to study in the philippines by the nigerian government
Re: Nigerian Student's In Philipines, How Do You Survive? by ginia1(f): 3:46pm On Jun 26, 2016
Thanks Dani
Re: Nigerian Student's In Philipines, How Do You Survive? by princegeremi: 11:36pm On Jun 28, 2016
Good day guys, pls is there possibility of one getting a job to do by the side, while running a maters degree prog in philipines. And are there openings for scholarships that one can take advantage of after having secured admission.. Presently considering coming to philipines for a masters in mechanical engineering
Re: Nigerian Student's In Philipines, How Do You Survive? by tosanmaria1: 5:52pm On Jul 09, 2016
please , how much is medical school tuition fees? and are they any student jobs? i want an admission in 2017, am a graduate of medical laboratory science and want to further in medicine. thank you

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student's In Philipines, How Do You Survive? by mrposyble: 11:54pm On Sep 30, 2016
Please can anyone help me with where I can change my naira to Philippines pesos in the Philippines.
Any forex trader in the house
Please help its urgent

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady To Sue Four Points Lagos Hotel For Refusing Her To Lodge Without A Man / Swedish Fighter Jet Crashes After Colliding With Birds / President Buhari Launches 10-Year Validity E-passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.