Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,244 members, 7,780,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:25 PM

Nigerian Student's In Philipines, How Do You Survive? - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Student's In Philipines, How Do You Survive? (36226 Views)

Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? / Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? / Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Student's In Philipines, How Do You Survive? by ccollins(m): 2:40pm On Oct 26, 2016
EverainanGreene:

PUP is our cheapest, elite-university in the Philippines. 12 pesos or 50 Naira per Academic unit. No worries. All you need to do is LoG On to pup.edu.ph and find the enrollment requirements.
thank you, how do I get student visa and what's the minimum financial balance needed for all year
Re: Nigerian Student's In Philipines, How Do You Survive? by cutieme(m): 7:32am On Nov 21, 2016
mr posyble how is. Philippines and how can one make.a living there. also.their visa how. do one get it
Re: Nigerian Student's In Philipines, How Do You Survive? by myright: 10:46pm On Dec 28, 2016
compliment of the season
Re: Nigerian Student's In Philipines, How Do You Survive? by myright: 1:16pm On Jan 02, 2017
Happy New Year everyone. Anyone resuming for the third trimester of 2016/2017 session?
Re: Nigerian Student's In Philipines, How Do You Survive? by nuelsylves(m): 3:26pm On Sep 20, 2017
princegeremi:
Good day guys, pls is there possibility of one getting a job to do by the side, while running a maters degree prog in philipines. And are there openings for scholarships that one can take advantage of after having secured admission.. Presently considering coming to philipines for a masters in mechanical engineering

Do you later got an answer?
Re: Nigerian Student's In Philipines, How Do You Survive? by princegeremi: 11:20pm On Sep 20, 2017
nuelsylves:

Not yet. Do you have an answer for me.
Re: Nigerian Student's In Philipines, How Do You Survive? by nuelsylves(m): 7:16am On Sep 21, 2017
princegeremi:

Not yet. Do you have an answer for me.

No. I read same course, I came across your question when I was researching on the countries someone can easily get visa and at the same time work while doing Masters.
Re: Nigerian Student's In Philipines, How Do You Survive? by angolag(m): 9:18pm On Sep 25, 2017
The last time I contacted Polytechnic University of Philippines, They charge differently for foreign students.
Re: Nigerian Student's In Philipines, How Do You Survive? by princegeremi: 7:06pm On Sep 28, 2017
nuelsylves:

No. I read same course, I came across your question when I was researching on the countries someone can easily get visa and at the same time work while doing Masters.

Oh okay
Re: Nigerian Student's In Philipines, How Do You Survive? by Ciga22: 9:14am On Oct 02, 2017
Anybody with useful information about any good university in Manila, Phillppines that i can apply to online. I really want to leave this country before Decemeber, can 2000usd finace me althru the application till end? Please no agents needed. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Student's In Philipines, How Do You Survive? by goodman31: 6:52am On Dec 30, 2017
Pls how do I get tourist visa to Philippines from Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student's In Philipines, How Do You Survive? by chime11(m): 8:13am On Dec 31, 2017
I have replied you
Re: Nigerian Student's In Philipines, How Do You Survive? by goodman31: 8:27pm On Dec 31, 2017
I have replied you[/quote]

I didn't see the reply. Can you pls send again
Re: Nigerian Student's In Philipines, How Do You Survive? by chime11(m): 4:05am On Jan 01, 2018
It was removed
Re: Nigerian Student's In Philipines, How Do You Survive? by justwise(m): 10:24am On Jan 01, 2018
chime11:
It was removed

If you are not willing to share info openly here then don't bother posting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Student's In Philipines, How Do You Survive? by chime11(m): 10:53am On Jan 01, 2018
How,I shared the email which is the easiest way to reach the embassy
Re: Nigerian Student's In Philipines, How Do You Survive? by myright: 7:33am On Jan 05, 2018
nuelsylves:

@ princegeremi, no jobs for foreign students. You need a working visa to work
Re: Nigerian Student's In Philipines, How Do You Survive? by myright: 7:36am On Jan 05, 2018
goodman31:
Pls how do I get tourist visa to Philippines from Nigeria
you need an invitation letter from Philippines. I'm currently taking up a masters degree there
Re: Nigerian Student's In Philipines, How Do You Survive? by myright: 7:40am On Jan 05, 2018
Ciga22:
Anybody with useful information about any good university in Manila, Phillppines that i can apply to online. I really want to leave this country before Decemeber, can 2000usd finace me althru the application till end? Please no agents needed. Thanks
$2000 will take care of the application, first enrollment and living expenses for the first 3 months
Re: Nigerian Student's In Philipines, How Do You Survive? by chime11(m): 9:28pm On May 17, 2018
Any Nigerian in manila?
Re: Nigerian Student's In Philipines, How Do You Survive? by nowpresence(f): 10:11pm On May 31, 2018
nauticalgirl:
Why dont you try university of cebu maritime education training center( uc-metc) 360 Nigerian scholars are studying there now it's one of the famous global maritime school search it in google or you might want to apply in magsaysay.
how easy is it to get a job in IT(cybersecurity) firms ?
Re: Nigerian Student's In Philipines, How Do You Survive? by chime11(m): 11:04pm On May 31, 2018
Getting a job in Philippines is not easy,what most foreigners work over here after graduation is call center representative which requires good English communication skills
Re: Nigerian Student's In Philipines, How Do You Survive? by stephleena(f): 9:17pm On Nov 08, 2018
chime11:
Any Nigerian in manila?
Re: Nigerian Student's In Philipines, How Do You Survive? by chime11(m): 4:56am On Nov 09, 2018
stephleena:

pls don't mind me. I've been watching Philippine series lately. and most of the story lines are kids being exchanged from birth I just want to know if it's common there.
and how do u cope with the sticky rice? lol
I don't know about kids being exchanged here o,but for the sticky rice you can get use to it �,or you can still buy foreign rice just the same way you buy in Nigeria�
Re: Nigerian Student's In Philipines, How Do You Survive? by Estimore: 9:27pm On Apr 14, 2019
Pls I want to do my Bnsc nursing in philippine how do I go abt it
Re: Nigerian Student's In Philipines, How Do You Survive? by crownwell: 8:02pm On May 14, 2019
pls I need your help and advise I applied for visa in March this year I was denied and now I want to apply for a tourist visa for the purpose of holiday and I have plans of applying for admission when I come to Philippines while on holiday so I want to ask if it is possible if I get the admission will I be able to do conversion from that my visa to student visa when I secure the admission
Re: Nigerian Student's In Philipines, How Do You Survive? by kenlo22: 2:38am On May 16, 2019
crownwell:
pls I need your help and advise I applied for visa in March this year I was denied and now I want to apply for a tourist visa for the purpose of holiday and I have plans of applying for admission when I come to Philippines while on holiday so I want to ask if it is possible if I get the admission will I be able to do conversion from that my visa to student visa when I secure the admission
It's possible but very expensive. I will advise you to reapply again. If you need our for visa we can grand you that from here to the embassy
Re: Nigerian Student's In Philipines, How Do You Survive? by James150: 11:00pm On Jan 03, 2020
Where can 1 study medicine in 4 years in Philippines and how much is the fees

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

More Photos Of South African Returnees After Evacuation By Air Peace / Bodies Of Migrants Wash Ashore En-route Europe (photos) / Nigerian States,capital, Slogan And Attractions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.