Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,957 members, 7,806,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

Thread For Restaurants In The US You Like - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Thread For Restaurants In The US You Like (652 Views)

8 Best Chinese Restaurants In Abuja / Nigerian Restaurants In London / Names Of Popular Fast Food Restaurants In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thread For Restaurants In The US You Like by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 28, 2013
I would like to know restaurants in the US and their main courses you have tried that you actually liked. I would prefer the dishes have some similarities to the Nigerian taste, like spicy. But other differing tastes are welcome.

For now I am currently stuck with PF Chang's fried rice (combo, extra spicy). One of the best fried rice I've ever tasted. Been an ardent 'chopper' since 2010.
Also who serves the best steak?

(1) (Reply)

Introduction Of Wheat Flour Milling Machine / Is It True That Garri Makes One Blind? / Do You Close Your Food When You Fart?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.