Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

2013/2014 Federal Government (BEA) Scholarship -study Abroad Scheme - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2013/2014 Federal Government (BEA) Scholarship -study Abroad Scheme (10822 Views)

Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2014/2015 / 2013/2014 Federal University Of Agriculture Makurdi Aspirants / Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

2013/2014 Federal Government (BEA) Scholarship -study Abroad Scheme by Olsey: 5:17pm On Jan 28, 2013
The Honourable Minister of Education (HME), Prof. (Mrs.) Ruqayyatu Ahmed Rufa’i O.O.N, is hereby inviting interested and qualified Nigerians to participate in the 2013/2014 Nomination Interview for Bilateral Educational Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Award tenable in Russia, China, Cuba, Morocco, Algeria, Romania, Ukraine, Turkey, Egypt, Japan, Serbia, Mexico, Macedonia, e.t.c

The Awards are for Undergraduate (UG) and Postgraduate (PG) studies.

Visit www.scholarship-nigeria.com for full application details.
Re: 2013/2014 Federal Government (BEA) Scholarship -study Abroad Scheme by Olsey: 11:26pm On Jan 28, 2013
Re: 2013/2014 Federal Government (BEA) Scholarship -study Abroad Scheme by Olsey: 9:10am On Jan 29, 2013
INTERVIEW & RESULT COLLATION DATES: Monday March 11th to Friday 15th 2013.
Re: 2013/2014 Federal Government (BEA) Scholarship -study Abroad Scheme by Pharoh: 1:01pm On Jan 29, 2013
You are a scam i guess?.
Re: 2013/2014 Federal Government (BEA) Scholarship -study Abroad Scheme by Olsey: 3:38pm On Jan 29, 2013
Pharoh: You are a scam i guess?.
@Pharoh; then you mean the Federal government of Nigeria is a scam
Go through your newspapers, contact the agencies involved or simply surf through internet sites that keep up to date information on opportunities like this before posting a comment next time.
#A Typical Nigerian Mind Blinded by his society, "I guess"#
Re: 2013/2014 Federal Government (BEA) Scholarship -study Abroad Scheme by kavey10(m): 9:26pm On Jan 29, 2013
@Olsey, please is the Federal government scholarship just an overseas programme? I thought it was more like Addax, NLNG, Shell etc exams. Thanks in advance.
Re: 2013/2014 Federal Government (BEA) Scholarship -study Abroad Scheme by Olsey: 11:38pm On Jan 29, 2013
kavey10: @Olsey, please is the Federal government scholarship just an overseas programme? I thought it was more like Addax, NLNG, Shell etc exams. Thanks in advance.
The Federal govt. runs scholarships in two categories. (Foreign and Local). The local one is what they call "Nigerian Awards" (which hopefully should open in February). It takes the form of those sponsored by the companies you mentioned.
But this current one is the Bilateral Educational Agreement (BEA). It is one of their "Study Abroad Schemes" in partnership with the countries of choice. The country of choice pays tuition, health insurance, warmth allowance (depending on the country), accommodation and some other expenses while the Nigerian government caters for the students' costs of travel (Visas, Air Tickets...) and monthly stipends
Sometimes, the Nigerian government takes care of Warmth Allowance (for students traveling to cold regions) instead of the country of choice.

1 Like

Re: 2013/2014 Federal Government (BEA) Scholarship -study Abroad Scheme by kavey10(m): 8:33am On Jan 30, 2013
Thank you again Olsey, now I get it! I was however puzzled because I saw the advert of the "Nigerian Scholarship" in my school (not from the official source) and the deadline was the second week of february! So, I decided to check online for answers but I've been seeing the BEA scholarship.
Re: 2013/2014 Federal Government (BEA) Scholarship -study Abroad Scheme by Olsey: 12:18pm On Jan 30, 2013
2013 BEA
Re: 2013/2014 Federal Government (BEA) Scholarship -study Abroad Scheme by Olsey: 9:34am On Jan 31, 2013
kavey10: Thank you again Olsey, now I get it!
You're welcome.
Re: 2013/2014 Federal Government (BEA) Scholarship -study Abroad Scheme by osram(m): 9:43am On Jan 31, 2013
Pls how can i get police report 4 d application process?
Re: 2013/2014 Federal Government (BEA) Scholarship -study Abroad Scheme by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jan 31, 2013
osram: Pls how can i get police report 4 d application process?
If you are in Lagos, with 5k you will get one within 3 days max at Alagbon!!!!
Re: 2013/2014 Federal Government (BEA) Scholarship -study Abroad Scheme by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jan 31, 2013
Pharoh: You are a scam i guess?.
This is how people miss great oppurtunities. I am a beneficiary of this scholarship and there are hundreds of guys that I also know who are beneficiaries. Bsc and Msc in Engineering free and I still got paid for going to school.
Common!!! wake up. This is real.
Re: 2013/2014 Federal Government (BEA) Scholarship -study Abroad Scheme by Olsey: 6:03pm On Jan 31, 2013
BayoAA:
This is how people miss great oppurtunities. I am a beneficiary of this scholarship and there are hundreds of guys that I also know who are beneficiaries. Bsc and Msc in Engineering free and I still got paid for going to school.
Common!!! wake up. This is real.
God bless you sir.
Re: 2013/2014 Federal Government (BEA) Scholarship -study Abroad Scheme by Olsey: 9:27am On Feb 01, 2013
Nigerian Agip Oil Company Ltd. Scholarship Awards Scheme is also on offer for Undergraduate Nigerian students.
www.nairaland.com/1182007/nigerian-agip-oil-company-ltd
Re: 2013/2014 Federal Government (BEA) Scholarship -study Abroad Scheme by Olsey: 8:38am On Feb 04, 2013
Kindly follow SCHOLARSHIP NIGERIA on facebook:
www.facebook.com/ScholarshipNigeria
Re: 2013/2014 Federal Government (BEA) Scholarship -study Abroad Scheme by Olsey: 11:55am On Feb 04, 2013
If you are having technical difficulties trying to login with your ID and password, kindly check the email you registered with (inbox or spam) for a link from FSB, click on it to activate your registration and proceed with your application.
Re: 2013/2014 Federal Government (BEA) Scholarship -study Abroad Scheme by Olsey: 12:21pm On Feb 05, 2013
For those still experiencing technical difficulties with the registration, we contacted the webmaster and they are well aware of the fault. They promised to fix it within 24hrs. (Let's hope the 'Nigerian factor' doesn't raise its ugly head again)
Re: 2013/2014 Federal Government (BEA) Scholarship -study Abroad Scheme by Olsey: 4:56pm On Feb 10, 2013
Message from Federal Scholarship Board
"Dear prospective Awardees and Applicants. We want to Sincerely Apologize for the Discomfort and the Challenges you have experienced over the last Four Days. This has been as a result of Technical Issues within and outside the country.
We want to Assure you that we are almost fine Tuning the Database and the Issues surrounding this so that you can enjoy the Application process.
Please Bear with us over this weekend. We assure you that in a very short time Normal and Exceptional Service would Return and you can all proceed with your Applications."
Re: 2013/2014 Federal Government (BEA) Scholarship -study Abroad Scheme by Olsey: 4:25pm On Feb 13, 2013
New from Federal Scholarship Board:
12th February 2013 (10:23 am):

"Dear Applicants. This is to inform you all that we have
resolved the Huge Technicalities that befell Us.
We
want to sincerely apologize for the inconveniences
this caused you all.
Thank
you for your understanding.
Please go ahead and Login
to fill the BEA Forms."
Re: 2013/2014 Federal Government (BEA) Scholarship -study Abroad Scheme by Olsey: 12:50pm On Feb 15, 2013
MESSAGE FROM THE MINISTER OF EDUCATION AND DIRECTOR OF FSB

This is to inform all prospective Applicants that the Minister Education and Director of FSB have decided to relax the conditions on the Pre Qualification for the on going BEA AWARDS from 5 Distinctions to 2 Distinctions in your core Subjects and the rest credits.
Hence the Conditions for gaining access to fill the forms online is as follows.
(1) 2 A's and 3 C's including Maths or English. Candidates who meet these conditions can therefore start applying starting from 4 Pm today,
Also please we would ask that those who have been having problems activating the link can visit the site by 4pm today and login with their user name and password.
Re: 2013/2014 Federal Government (BEA) Scholarship -study Abroad Scheme by choice101(f): 5:46pm On Feb 15, 2013
Olsey please am applying for this federal government scholarship 2013/2014 bea, i want to ask if secondary school graduates that are not yet in the university can apply? Because after applying i clicked on submit but it always bounce back?
Re: 2013/2014 Federal Government (BEA) Scholarship -study Abroad Scheme by Odunnu: 8:24pm On Feb 15, 2013

(1)

Nigeria LNG Limited 2021 Postgraduate Scholarship Award / 40 List Of Oldest Higher Institutions In Nigeria And Year Of Establishment. / LASU Post-Jamb Examination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.