Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

Boko Haram Agree To A Cease Fire - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Agree To A Cease Fire (23054 Views)

Boko Haram Agree To Release All 219 Chibok Girls / Boko Haram Give Reasons For Cease Fire / Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Agree To A Cease Fire by aduboy(m): 6:53am On Jan 29, 2013
Akpan107: ok Sir! You actually want the war against terrorism be reserved still next time...
This cease fire apart from trying to achieve real peace will help the relevant agencies to gather intelligence and identify the real BH assuming there is a breakdown of the truce. War though is no good when there is an opportunity for peace. The US in some cases are in constant negotiation with Alqaeda and Taliban in Afghanistan to achieve their aim and strategic interest. So is the truce to the interest of Nigeria and our security forces? The answer is a big YES.
Re: Boko Haram Agree To A Cease Fire by bejay1(m): 6:57am On Jan 29, 2013
Abagworo: MAIDUGURI-THE Jama’atul Ahalis Sunna Lida’awati Wal Jihad, a.k.a Boko Haram Islamic sect which has been terrorizing some states in the North, particularly Borno, Monday agreed to cease fire/lay down their arms for peace to prevail.

The agreement was reached after a group suspected to be members of the sect claimed to have  a closed door meeting with the Borno state Governor, Alhaji Kashim Shettima, other top government officials and religious leaders from the state.
More details soon

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/01/boko-haram-agree-to-a-cease-fire/
Re: Boko Haram Agree To A Cease Fire by MicroBox: 7:06am On Jan 29, 2013
pDude: OOOooooooohhhh! tongue tongue tongue tongue

Pack of shitheads angry

They have heard that US Marines are on their way to Nigeria, fear don dey grip them.

Bnuch of cowards. They should prove themselves fire-for-fire with US Marines naw. Ediots. Only to murder innocent souls that they know.
Yeye! US marine don finish with taliban in Iraq abd afganistan? Abi wetin US marine wan do to faceless fighter. My friend cease fire is the best so far.forget US drone,US marine or ecomog. Cease fire is the best.
Re: Boko Haram Agree To A Cease Fire by jude33084(m): 7:13am On Jan 29, 2013
MicroBox:
Yeye! US marine don finish with taliban in Iraq abd afganistan? Abi wetin US marine wan do to faceless fighter. My friend cease fire is the best so far.forget US drone,US marine or ecomog. Cease fire is the best.

Do you believe τhis? wink
Re: Boko Haram Agree To A Cease Fire by Easynnna: 7:17am On Jan 29, 2013
Na lair, na agro hold dem. Blood sukers;->
Re: Boko Haram Agree To A Cease Fire by Koljos(m): 7:20am On Jan 29, 2013
Na lie ooo, Does bastard cn neva stop. Na plan den no c non-indigine nd christian kill again nd den wnt den 2 cum back so dat dey're devil go c blood drink again.
Re: Boko Haram Agree To A Cease Fire by PastorAji(m): 7:21am On Jan 29, 2013
vislabraye: Cooling off period. Its one of the traits of serial killers.
Is it Nation's Cup that is causing it?

(Yawns)
Anoda headline news?
Let's hope for the best sha
Re: Boko Haram Agree To A Cease Fire by faithco: 7:29am On Jan 29, 2013
Fat trick!
Re: Boko Haram Agree To A Cease Fire by Truckpusher(m): 7:33am On Jan 29, 2013
JOYCEOUS: *seats properly 2 watch 'tales by moonlyte'*
Are you a comedian? grin grin grin grin
Re: Boko Haram Agree To A Cease Fire by Nobody: 7:33am On Jan 29, 2013
FG should top up security level this time around, this guys are trying to play tricks and moreover let's wait and see if no other boko haram sect will come and disassociate themselves with this ceasefire agreement.
Re: Boko Haram Agree To A Cease Fire by Gladbaba(m): 7:46am On Jan 29, 2013
Wonderful!!! Dis country don tired me self after all d lifes wey dis idiout don kill so they are planin to cease fire na wa cease fire my foot well if FG ready to do G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡D̶̲̥̅ they shd just park all of them inside one house nd kill them to so dat all nigeria we knws dat we don cease their life.
Re: Boko Haram Agree To A Cease Fire by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 7:47am On Jan 29, 2013
Cease fire so dey can regroup. Abegi! Who is fooling who?

Dis is the right time for Gov to put a ban on all forms of extremism. Start banning all the activities that created Boko haram in the first place.

[size=18pt]
Northern Nigeria should no longer be a muslim place but a Nigeria place like the south. Churches built right next to mosque. [/size]
Re: Boko Haram Agree To A Cease Fire by endee91(m): 7:54am On Jan 29, 2013
Na lie joor ! U tink say those aboki mallams wan give up those 77 virgins wey dem go get
Re: Boko Haram Agree To A Cease Fire by samilo88(m): 8:05am On Jan 29, 2013
Which kind cease fire?? (˘̯˘ ) ( ˘˘̯) The devil can never repent. Believe this people at your own peril. I guess d BH guys ar low on amour cos of d ongoing war in mali. This is the right time for d JTF to crush them out of existence.
Re: Boko Haram Agree To A Cease Fire by Alexmania: 8:09am On Jan 29, 2013
pDude: OOOooooooohhhh! tongue tongue tongue tongue

Pack of shitheads angry

They have heard that US Marines are on their way to Nigeria, fear don dey grip them.

Bnuch of cowards. They should prove themselves fire-for-fire with US Marines naw. Ediots. Only to murder innocent souls that they know.
guy u no vex @all @all
Re: Boko Haram Agree To A Cease Fire by buJu234: 8:11am On Jan 29, 2013
all these are trick; they knw that their HQ in Mali has been destroyed so they want peace.
is a lie no peace... Nigerian army should continue to hammer them in mali and also in the north
Re: Boko Haram Agree To A Cease Fire by evioghoeme: 8:23am On Jan 29, 2013
they have tire of war and totally surender,GOD tank u shocked
Re: Boko Haram Agree To A Cease Fire by Burger01(m): 8:24am On Jan 29, 2013
Cease fire my foot, after killing so many innocent people in the name of shithead religion.. F..uc..k you all and may your generations don't grow... They should all be bombed.. JTF bomb them cattlefuckers..
Re: Boko Haram Agree To A Cease Fire by mu2sa2: 8:26am On Jan 29, 2013
pDude:

Your username is Musa right?

I'm not surprised.
You are still not done with exposing urself as an ignoramus.
Re: Boko Haram Agree To A Cease Fire by kemoolala: 8:40am On Jan 29, 2013
Really i know God answers prayers and i know there is always a last assignment in life.
Re: Boko Haram Agree To A Cease Fire by Pringozie02(m): 8:41am On Jan 29, 2013
stjudas: Allah is certainly not happy about this....
about what
Re: Boko Haram Agree To A Cease Fire by Blueboy0402: 8:42am On Jan 29, 2013
mu2sa2: which school did this one attend? Ur american marines hav been fighhting and dying for 10 years in afghanistan without securing even the capital from taliban. Bh would hav shown them pepper in Maiduguri. Its people thinking like u that hav misled gej into adopting the failed jtf option which has only resulted in one trillion naira being pocketed by a few people but no peace.
I share your pain and grief Musa but don't worry GEJ will soon set up a committee to consider the cease fire proposal from your boko haram brothers. When that is done then you will know there is a difference between Havard University and Usmadan Fodio University.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Agree To A Cease Fire by TheCity(m): 8:45am On Jan 29, 2013
Suffer Boko Haram not to live. They must be crushed. Remember, He who fights and runs away, lives to fight another day. They will regroup if we don't crush them NOW.
Re: Boko Haram Agree To A Cease Fire by tempest01(m): 9:15am On Jan 29, 2013
Its a welcome development...but there should be no payment what so ever to these blood suckers. The leaders should be prosecuted, those arrested already should be made to face the law. Then a cease fire would be implemented. They (BH) are more desperate. It is pitiable that the sponsors can not be touched. I'm sure there is evidence to pinpoint the sponsors. "Who ordered for the escape of Sokoto?" Just by following the chain of command, that 1 question will bring out the sponsors of BH.
Re: Boko Haram Agree To A Cease Fire by drexx(m): 9:56am On Jan 29, 2013
nuorlah: Olodo journalist. There is nothing Islamic about boko haram. Islamist is a better term
Bro it is Islamic now. Is violence not a virtue in Islam?
Re: Boko Haram Agree To A Cease Fire by Ngwakwe: 10:02am On Jan 29, 2013
I like this comment.

+1,000,000 Likes

nuorlah: Olodo journalist. There is nothing Islamic about boko haram. Islamist is a better term
Re: Boko Haram Agree To A Cease Fire by drexx(m): 10:05am On Jan 29, 2013
mu2sa2: which school did this one attend? Ur american marines hav been fighhting and dying for 10 years in afghanistan without securing even the capital from taliban. Bh would hav shown them pepper in Maiduguri. Its people thinking like u that hav misled gej into adopting the failed jtf option which has only resulted in one trillion naira being pocketed by a few people but no peace.
Musa congrats for winning the most ignorant fool of the year in advance. Better expand your knowledge base and stop writing inaccurate and false things here
Re: Boko Haram Agree To A Cease Fire by Rexyl(m): 10:07am On Jan 29, 2013
Thank God these people are now coming to reality that violence is a sin against God

God detests wickedness. Wickedness results in ruining one's life and those of others. From the words of God, these people should note this:
Proverbs 11:17 The merciful man does good for his own soul,But he who is cruel troubles his own flesh.

Isaiah 1:28 The destruction of transgressors and of sinners shall be together,And those who forsake the Lord shall be consumed.

God is so merciful to deliver from bandages of sin. He says Isaiah 1:18 Come now, and let us reason together,”Says the Lord,“Though your sins are like scarlet,They shall be as white as snow;Though they are red like crimson,They shall be as wool.

But this will work according to His words again.

Ezekiel 18:21-23 21 “But if a wicked man turns from all his sins which he has committed, keeps all My statutes, and does what is lawful and right, he shall surely live; he shall not die. 22 None of the transgressions which he has committed shall be remembered against him; because of the righteousness which he has done, he shall live. 23 Do I have any pleasure at all that the wicked should die?” says the Lord God, “and not that he should turn from his ways and live?

Note, God's righteousness is revealed by the messages of Christ.
Re: Boko Haram Agree To A Cease Fire by Desoda: 10:14am On Jan 29, 2013
Thats a sweet delicious lie. Remember days ago they vowed to attack nigeria for sending soldiers to mali. They are just strategising how to re-group. Islam the religion of 'peace' that tears people to 'pieces'
Re: Boko Haram Agree To A Cease Fire by basadenet: 10:56am On Jan 29, 2013
Agree with who? yet they still kill people last Sunday.It is now clear that BH are loosing the war they started and Federal Government should not negotiate with them.
Re: Boko Haram Agree To A Cease Fire by informatix: 11:19am On Jan 29, 2013
This is a transfer Period them bokos telling MEND we brothers MEND we are okey you can continue. JTF. Watching with Eagle eyes.
Re: Boko Haram Agree To A Cease Fire by adexsimply(m): 1:53pm On Jan 29, 2013
Gladbaba: Wonderful!!! Dis country don tired me self after all d lifes wey dis idiout don kill so they are planin to cease fire na wa cease fire my foot well if FG ready to do G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡D̶̲̥̅ they shd just park all of them inside one house nd kill them to so dat all nigeria we knws dat we don cease their life.
man..pls go through ur comment again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lai Muhammed: Buhari Alone Can’t Be Blamed For Nigeria’s Debt / Ondo State Governorship Debate - Final Round - Live On AIT! / Tompolo's People Support His Probe By EFCC - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.