Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

Multiple Deaths From El'rufia's Blasphemous Jesus Joke with Pictures (satire) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Multiple Deaths From El'rufia's Blasphemous Jesus Joke with Pictures (satire) (2563 Views)

Why Lalasticlala Don't Joke With Snake Trend (revealed) / BARTER TRADE ( JOKE WITH NAIRALAND CHARACTERS) / Up Skirts When The Winds Blows(ladies Beware) With Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Multiple Deaths From El'rufia's Blasphemous Jesus Joke with Pictures (satire) by akpomeme(m): 5:48pm On Jan 28, 2013
In what seems to be the most spontaneous reaction by Christains on any form of blasphemy against Christ and Christainity, Christains all over Nigeria on Monday took to the streets in protest of what was perceived as unacceptable utterrance by a Muslim, whose radical views over time has fueled religious crisis in the Northern part of Nigeria.

As at the time of filing this report, twelve mosques and scores of Muslims have been set ablaze in major cities across southern NIgeria. This is coming on the heels of the apologies tendered by Mallam El'rufia who alleged he was taking out of context.

I go die Christian movement (IGDCM) have spoken strongly against all sort of blasphemy against their religion and as such has decided to declare El'Rufia wanted for trial in IGDCM court.

One of the protesting Christains who spoke to our reporter notes that as a Protestant believer in Christ, he has the right to send unbelievers to hell while doing God's bidding in line with God's promise for enternal life. I will fight and destroy unbelievers as my sign of love for my neighbor going by the instructions of the good book he said and shouted IGDCM forever!!!

Re: Multiple Deaths From El'rufia's Blasphemous Jesus Joke with Pictures (satire) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 28, 2013
Afi suru!! FTC!!!
Re: Multiple Deaths From El'rufia's Blasphemous Jesus Joke with Pictures (satire) by akpomeme(m): 6:05pm On Jan 28, 2013
donroxy: Afi suru!! FTC!!!

Speak English buddy grin grin
Re: Multiple Deaths From El'rufia's Blasphemous Jesus Joke with Pictures (satire) by nkpommpko(m): 6:36pm On Jan 28, 2013
:-XHmmm? I never knew christians to be this radical, soon some will become sucide bombers for jesus,and maybe die and go to heaven to meet seven virgins.I wonder what verse in the bible this gruop will use to back up this new trend in the christian fold
Re: Multiple Deaths From El'rufia's Blasphemous Jesus Joke with Pictures (satire) by 9javoice1(m): 7:35pm On Jan 28, 2013
stop this joke bcus fools may take it as real
Re: Multiple Deaths From El'rufia's Blasphemous Jesus Joke with Pictures (satire) by nnecar(f): 7:36pm On Jan 28, 2013
Dis na joke naa abi u no get sense of humour, laff it off joor cheesy
Re: Multiple Deaths From El'rufia's Blasphemous Jesus Joke with Pictures (satire) by akpomeme(m): 7:59pm On Jan 28, 2013
nnecar: Dis na joke naa abi u no get sense of humour, laff it off joor cheesy

Lol... Ode people plenty every where grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Real Puzzle / Today Is "Ask A STU.PID Question Day" / 14 Images Anyone Who Hates Spending Money Can Relate To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.