Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,986 members, 7,799,369 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

The Best Food Website---- Preview Don't Review - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / The Best Food Website---- Preview Don't Review (647 Views)

Facebook Link Share Preview Not Working - How To Fix It / Help With Html/php Form Preview / Plsss Preview My New Updated Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Food Website---- Preview Don't Review by greenmouse(m): 6:21pm On Jan 28, 2013
Am just rounding up on this website, I want us to preview it.
Lets say its sexy....and beautiful.....

http://www.bellazzibakery.com

@slyrox, @yewatide, @dhtml, @duocore, @afam4ever and others I have a very big dating website to show you for review by wednesday....

watch out...
Re: The Best Food Website---- Preview Don't Review by Afam4eva(m): 6:40pm On Jan 28, 2013
Even without the food images, a visitor to the site can tell that the site is about food. It's evident in the logo and the color combination. However something i noticed is that the food images is somehow blurred. It seems the image was small and you had to enlarge it to fit your preferred size but it lost the quality in the process. Do something to sharpen the image. Better still get alternative images.

But generally, the website is nice...i'm still reviewing it though.
Re: The Best Food Website---- Preview Don't Review by Afam4eva(m): 6:43pm On Jan 28, 2013
I just checked the image again and it's not blurred. I think it was still loading when i checked it.
Re: The Best Food Website---- Preview Don't Review by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 28, 2013
Now this makes sense...Don't tell me you did this for 28k because if you did, then I'll knock a few more senses into your head. grin
That's all my grudge is about and nothing else.
Preview done. Nice effort, keep it up. smiley
Re: The Best Food Website---- Preview Don't Review by Afam4eva(m): 7:45pm On Jan 28, 2013
Brand_new: Now this makes sense...Don't tell me you did this for 28k because if you did, then I'll knock a few more senses into your head. grin
That's all my grudge is about and nothing else.
Preview done. Nice effort, keep it up. smiley
He couldn't have done for less than 50k cos the address of the owners says a lot.
Re: The Best Food Website---- Preview Don't Review by sisqology(m): 6:09am On Jan 29, 2013
Hmmm, nice
Re: The Best Food Website---- Preview Don't Review by megawealth(m): 10:50am On Jan 29, 2013
This is beautifull....nice one
Re: The Best Food Website---- Preview Don't Review by greenmouse(m): 1:06pm On Jan 29, 2013
I have not even heard from @yewatide.

i did the website for just 30k.

Its among the promo websites am working on.

@brandnew, I said no review but preview....

More samples jobs coming soon...
Re: The Best Food Website---- Preview Don't Review by sisqology(m): 1:18pm On Jan 29, 2013
I really luv d combo and layout
Re: The Best Food Website---- Preview Don't Review by Slyr0x: 1:23pm On Jan 29, 2013
Woow. .I love this. .but 30k? lipsrsealed cry

Well, it's a good add to your portfolio
Re: The Best Food Website---- Preview Don't Review by greenmouse(m): 2:21pm On Jan 29, 2013
@slyrox, She is like my Sister so I did it for her.

But am doing another Job search website for same person for 250k.

You see how one good job deserves another.
Re: The Best Food Website---- Preview Don't Review by yawatide(f): 5:31pm On Jan 29, 2013
Watz d difference b/w review and preview? If it is what I think it is, then thanks for the preview. I wish you and the restaurant well.

1 Like

Re: The Best Food Website---- Preview Don't Review by greenmouse(m): 8:52am On Jan 30, 2013
@yewatide thanks.
Re: The Best Food Website---- Preview Don't Review by omni1: 10:26am On Jan 30, 2013
@greenmouse
When you get scared of criticism then you leave yourself no room for improvement. BEWARE!
Re: The Best Food Website---- Preview Don't Review by Nobody: 11:09am On Jan 30, 2013
greenmouse:

@brandnew, I said no review but preview....

Only gave you kudos, was that a review?

greenmouse:

i did the website for just 30k.

Its among the promo websites am working on.

You're short changing yourself.

The last job i did was 75k grin
Re: The Best Food Website---- Preview Don't Review by greenmouse(m): 12:28pm On Jan 30, 2013
@brand_new, show me your 75k website and see if this 30k build website does not look better..

Just free me jor
Re: The Best Food Website---- Preview Don't Review by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 30, 2013
greenmouse: @brand_new, show me your 75k website and see if this 30k build website does not look better..

Just free me jor
Na you go give yourself some brain. smiley
Will show you when I'm done. It's an e-commerce website and I'm not sure if you've done any e-commerce website that's worthy of note. smiley

As per your site being better, na over confidence dey worry you.
Re: The Best Food Website---- Preview Don't Review by greenmouse(m): 3:31pm On Jan 30, 2013
Brand_new:
Na you go give yourself some brain. smiley
Will show you when I'm done. It's an e-commerce website and I'm not sure if you've done any e-commerce website that's worthy of note. smiley

As per your site being better, na over confidence dey worry you.

@brandnew, I have about four ecommerce, but I never built any of them for 75k. The least I built eCommerce website is 200k.

When you are done with yours, I will showcase mine.

And kindly stop all this ur challenging here if you are not ready to showcase your portfolio.
Re: The Best Food Website---- Preview Don't Review by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 30, 2013
greenmouse:
The least I built eCommerce website is 200k.

If you can do a 200k e-commerce website, then you won't be wasting your time on a 30k website liar. Besides, I haven't seen any on your portfolio.

Seems you're having challenges with English cuz no one has ever "challenged" you here dude.
As far as I know, you are the one saying your website is the best and better than anyone else. Duh!
Re: The Best Food Website---- Preview Don't Review by greenmouse(m): 4:31pm On Jan 30, 2013
hmmh, am too busy @brandnew, aint you working.....

Unto the next one....Atleast this project is huge for you to preview....

http://www.genotypedatings.com/

you can quarrel me here if you can, lets be logical and not behave like poor minded people.

(1) (Reply)

Help! Having Problem Purchasing Wordpress Domain / Help Me Oo.problem With Joomla Component On Windows Platform. 1and1 / Please I Need Photoshop Cs5 Key

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.