Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,498 members, 7,781,502 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:42 PM

I Married A Religious Girl And I Think I Regret It. What Should I Do? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Married A Religious Girl And I Think I Regret It. What Should I Do? (3082 Views)

DAVID OYEDEPO IS A RELIGIOUS BIGOT / Game Of Thrones- Is There A Religious Subtext Here? / What Is The Definition Of A Religious Fanatic In Your Own Words And Are You One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Married A Religious Girl And I Think I Regret It. What Should I Do? by VladimirLenin: 7:33pm On Jan 28, 2013
So, i dated this pretty lady for almost 2 years. Great person to be around, very charming. Very nice and respectful. She is from an Islamic family and her father said i could not marry her. She covers up, but her assets are so big, they can still be seen with all the covering. Through out our dating time, we never had sex though i tried several times and anytime i try, we always end up quarrelling. One of the conditions her family gave was that i had to be a muslim to marry their daughter. I did what i have to do. So, We got married Last Month.

Do you know that till this moment we've not been together as husband and wife (We haven't not had sxx). Why? She said Her Vagiinna has healed like a wound and she does not want me to see it. She said she has never used it before, so the opening has closed up over the years. Chai!!! My brain is turning. I told my people and we went back to her family to tell them what was going on. Her father it is the work of the devil and they will pray fot it to open.

Now, i got back from work 30 minutes ago and she is gone. She normally comes back home before me but all her things are no more in the house. After all the "i love you too" and my heavy mahr. Ehh Ehhh, This people are testing me.
Re: I Married A Religious Girl And I Think I Regret It. What Should I Do? by k2039: 7:38pm On Jan 28, 2013
Terminate her appointment as your wife or wait till eternity for it to open.
Re: I Married A Religious Girl And I Think I Regret It. What Should I Do? by braine(m): 7:50pm On Jan 28, 2013
One of the reasons I hate "sex after marriage" talks. You were not able to taste what you'll eat for the rest of your life.

Just be happy she packed her things out. Since you're a muslim now, you're allowed to marry 3 more wives. grin

So shine your eyes and choose well this time around. Let the "sealed puss.y" go and be opened elsewhere.

1 Like

Re: I Married A Religious Girl And I Think I Regret It. What Should I Do? by achinaboy(m): 7:50pm On Jan 28, 2013
i wonder what you are talking about,are you for real?well if you are,then learn from your mistake,U GOT TO TEST THE ENGINE BEFORE YOU BUY NEXT TIME,even if you want to marry a rev sister,test first,religious fanatics said it`s a sin,but it`s not brother,most of the religious leaders tested there levels before they bought even there children also........listen to this story,,,my class mate,was in love with one girl from my village,and each time he wants to sleep with the girl,she usually say,,,i will not do this untill my wedding night,and this goes on and on till the dude decided to marry the chic.Then on their wedding night the chic agreed to do the shit,and she told the guy,i have a confession to make,and she said,am not really a virgin,the guy was disappointed but still living with the chic due to what the family would say. thank,i don`t know if my story helped

1 Like

Re: I Married A Religious Girl And I Think I Regret It. What Should I Do? by obyrich(m): 7:54pm On Jan 28, 2013
This is a big scam! Sue the hell out of her. There's nothing we will not hear. Please which one is sealed Vag? That chick was never a virgin in the first place. Just a demon possessed liar and serpent.

1 Like

Re: I Married A Religious Girl And I Think I Regret It. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 28, 2013
Wow, if only u were a Xtian and had the holy spirit in you, it would have been revealed to you..

Try Jesus...

undecided

1 Like

Re: I Married A Religious Girl And I Think I Regret It. What Should I Do? by braine(m): 8:03pm On Jan 28, 2013
obyrich: This is a big scam! Sue the hell out of her. There's nothing we will not hear. Please which one is sealed Vag? That chick was never a virgin in the first place. Just a demon possessed liar and serpent.

Its not like they signed a virginity deal or something. Plus, that would be a ridiculous thing to do here in Nigeria.
Re: I Married A Religious Girl And I Think I Regret It. What Should I Do? by obi4eze(m): 9:03pm On Jan 28, 2013
Op,

Sorry for what happened but I want to say that you are to blame for everything. You became a muslim because of "love" and you wanted to sleep with her before marrying her. As a man, I always like to take the blame when I know that I have done wrong. I may be wrong but from your post, it appears that you wanted her just because of the physical endowment.

Now, to the wedding. As far as I am concerned, there was no marriage. There was only a wedding ceremony. This is because the marriage wasn't consummated by you being intimate with your so-called wife. If she has left you, allow her to go. If she has a problem with her vagina, then she is not a woman. Please sir, tell me how a marriage can be consummated without the couple being intimate?

Finally, in all sincerity, the woman is not for you. Let her go so that your divinely-ordained partner will come. Above all, try Jesus. He is the Greatest Helper and Match-maker.

Thanks and God bless you sir.
Re: I Married A Religious Girl And I Think I Regret It. What Should I Do? by chikeorji123(m): 10:08pm On Jan 28, 2013
Hahahah ls this a movie or what ...sealed virgina? hahaha! ..
Re: I Married A Religious Girl And I Think I Regret It. What Should I Do? by swaggerkid(m): 10:28pm On Jan 28, 2013
lwkmd
Re: I Married A Religious Girl And I Think I Regret It. What Should I Do? by Paschal007: 10:29pm On Jan 28, 2013
chikeorji123: Hahahah ls this a movie or what ...sealed virgina? hahaha! ..
lol this is just hilarious grin grin grin
Re: I Married A Religious Girl And I Think I Regret It. What Should I Do? by OmoAlata(f): 10:54pm On Jan 28, 2013
Go and get the marriage annuled on the grounds of "no consumation" or words to that effect. It'll be granted you and if you only changed your religion because of her ...............
Re: I Married A Religious Girl And I Think I Regret It. What Should I Do? by tpia5: 11:40pm On Jan 28, 2013
you were checking for assets even through all the covering?

May God forgive you people.

anyway, maybe na man abi how you wan see am.
Re: I Married A Religious Girl And I Think I Regret It. What Should I Do? by IleIfe2(m): 6:41am On Jan 29, 2013
You have been watching too much Andi Osho stand ups.
Re: I Married A Religious Girl And I Think I Regret It. What Should I Do? by stevecantrell: 12:41pm On Jan 29, 2013
Lol !
Man I think your wife had extreme FGM female genital mutilation. The punny is brutalised and stitched up. On the wedding night, the hubby is advised to get a sharp knife and open up his prize.

Its a common practice amongst certain 'north-western' african tribes.

You oughta sue both the lady and her parents.
Re: I Married A Religious Girl And I Think I Regret It. What Should I Do? by redsun(m): 4:38pm On Jan 29, 2013
How can two opposite people get married I'm the first? What is the attraction? Just sex,I guess.
Re: I Married A Religious Girl And I Think I Regret It. What Should I Do? by seyibrown(f): 2:12am On Mar 08, 2013
VladimirLenin: So, i dated this pretty lady for almost 2 years. Great person to be around, very charming. Very nice and respectful. She is from an Islamic family and her father said i could not marry her. She covers up, but her assets are so big, they can still be seen with all the covering. Through out our dating time, we never had sex though i tried several times and anytime i try, we always end up quarrelling. One of the conditions her family gave was that i had to be a muslim to marry their daughter. I did what i have to do. So, We got married Last Month.

Do you know that till this moment we've not been together as husband and wife (We haven't not had sxx). [b]Why? She said Her Vagiinna has healed like a wound and she does not want me to see it. She said she has never used it before, so the opening has closed up over the years. [/b]Chai!!! My brain is turning. I told my people and we went back to her family to tell them what was going on. Her father it is the work of the devil and they will pray fot it to open.

Now, i got back from work 30 minutes ago and she is gone. She normally comes back home before me but all her things are no more in the house. After all the "i love you too" and my heavy mahr. Ehh Ehhh, This people are testing me.

Do I belive this story? No! Why?

Your wife's problem is your problem! Why not take her to a doctor? Surgery will sort the 'problem' out and you'll be getting marital privileges in no time!

Move this to the Islamic section, Please! cool cool
Re: I Married A Religious Girl And I Think I Regret It. What Should I Do? by wirinet(m): 8:18am On Mar 08, 2013
steve_cantrell: Lol !
Man I think your wife had extreme FGM female genital mutilation. The punny is brutalised and stitched up. On the wedding night, the hubby is advised to get a sharp knife and open up his prize.

Its a common practice amongst certain 'north-western' african tribes.

You oughta sue both the lady and her parents.

I agree with Steve, she must have problems she is so ashamed to reveal. That was why she had been avoiding you seeing her unclothedness all these while.

So i advice you to calm down, take a deep breath. Go back to her family and try and get her back, then you can lovingly pry as to what her problem is. You have to be patient, caring and gentle. I am sure she would eventually open up and then you can attempt to remedy the problem.

After all you signed a "for better for worse" agreement.

1 Like

Re: I Married A Religious Girl And I Think I Regret It. What Should I Do? by obowunmi(m): 11:13am On Mar 08, 2013
what a story. This is why sex before marriage is very important.

Pele...just try to move on with your life.
Re: I Married A Religious Girl And I Think I Regret It. What Should I Do? by alexleo(m): 7:58pm On Mar 08, 2013
You small boys think marraiage is a joke. I believe some people around you must have told you to tread softly when you were showing marriage interest on the girl but you wouldnt listen. Now you regret. Okuko nti ike na anu ihe na ite ofe. Quite a pity.

VladimirLenin: So, i dated this pretty lady for almost 2 years. Great person to be around, very charming. Very nice and respectful. She is from an Islamic family and her father said i could not marry her. She covers up, but her assets are so big, they can still be seen with all the covering. Through out our dating time, we never had sex though i tried several times and anytime i try, we always end up quarrelling. One of the conditions her family gave was that i had to be a muslim to marry their daughter. I did what i have to do. So, We got married Last Month.

Do you know that till this moment we've not been together as husband and wife (We haven't not had sxx). Why? She said Her Vagiinna has healed like a wound and she does not want me to see it. She said she has never used it before, so the opening has closed up over the years. Chai!!! My brain is turning. I told my people and we went back to her family to tell them what was going on. Her father it is the work of the devil and they will pray fot it to open.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Richest Pastors In 2015 / People Who Dared Toy With God And Their Fate [pics] / Atheist Society Of Nigeria National Convention 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.