Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,880 members, 7,802,844 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

Where Is Our Current Miss Nairaland - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Is Our Current Miss Nairaland (4714 Views)

Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY / Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 / Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is Our Current Miss Nairaland by luvmijeje(f): 6:35am On Jan 30, 2013
Hi Achukwuknet,our beautiful queen,may ur reign last at least for this year.Yea yea it may sound like bullsh-t but is not.
As u said most people that come here has a lot of things they are joggling with.For instance I,am a student who is also working and also been the last girl at home I ve to take care of my aged parent.Right now am in the kitchen.
Ooh u re writting crime stories then nairaland and similar sites are the best place to get an idea on how to develop ur next story.
From the bottom of my heart,am sorry for pulling you out here.I hope you will understand what it mean standing up for some1 since you ve alot of intelligent posters standing up for u.WISHING U ALL THE BEST.
Re: Where Is Our Current Miss Nairaland by Idowuogbo(f): 6:37am On Jan 30, 2013
Thread closed~~~
Re: Where Is Our Current Miss Nairaland by EzePromoe: 6:41am On Jan 30, 2013
[size=48pt]THREAD CLOSED[/size]
Re: Where Is Our Current Miss Nairaland by Nobody: 7:04am On Jan 30, 2013
LastApostle: Thank you dimple face. I appreciate expensive jabs from a lady that can as well stomach loads when it start flying.

But if you refute my allegation, you lose my respect.

[size=13pt]Of course I'll refute your allegation that Sexkillz dragged a non-regular member into a race to appease me and/or my family. I don't even know which language to laugh in sef. Nominating is one thing. Winning is another.

As for those lamenting over the nominations/crownings of inactive or not-active-to-your-liking members, remember that it was Nairalanders who nominated and voted for them. Next time, don't be swooned by face and body alone.

In all seriousness, do remember that the contest is still young. For those who were present for the first contests, you'll know that the number of contestants and the intensity/competition between members has grown to proportions we probably didn't foresee. At the end of the day, the contests are done to entertain Nairalanders. I'd hope that as it gets bigger, it gets better as well. Without change, there's no progress. As the reigning Miss NL has silenced una left her response, I'd kindly ask, if the OP doesn't mind, for the thread to be used for suggestions and ideas for the next contests. It seems like many of you have a problem with winners not posting enough. If there's anything else on your mind, fire away. I dey siddown for corner dey take note jejeli.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Where Is Our Current Miss Nairaland by ITbomb(m): 7:16am On Jan 30, 2013
achukwunet: grin You guys are so funny LOL.

Well for starters, no I haven't been on Nairaland for quite some time.

*Verifying IP address my own way*
Typing from **** ?
Re: Where Is Our Current Miss Nairaland by Nobody: 7:29am On Jan 30, 2013
[size=13pt]Cotonou.[/size]
Re: Where Is Our Current Miss Nairaland by Nobody: 7:49am On Jan 30, 2013
ITbomb:
*Verifying IP address my own way*
Typing from **** ?
hehehe...infact na me go win both miss and mr nairaland next time since person fit win am like dis. ***THREAD CLOSED***

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Sister, How Many Men Have You Slept With? / How Gays Hunted Me In My Boarding Years In Secondary School / Savage Replies To Wack Pick-up Lines(Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.